1210 users online (195 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hendrix, the dog who flew to Phoenix but wound up in County Clare

Did he have his passport? Arizona bound dog put on flight to IRELAND! (dailymail.co.uk)
    ---
    Hendrix, a six-year-old English springer spaniel who was supposed to fly from Newark to Phoenix this week got an unexpected detour: across the Atlantic in Shannon, Ireland.

According to CNN, the dog was on a United Airlines flight in cargo when the airline realized it's international mistake.
    ---
    Meredith Grant, the daughter of Edith Albach, the dog's owner, told KNXV, 'When my mom called me I was like 'my dog got sent to frickin Ireland? How Ireland? Not even like he went to Florida...he's in Ireland.''
    ---
    Albach did try and spin a little positivity to the situation.

'What do you say, except, I hope he gets some Guinness and corned beef and cabbage.'
    more, with Hendrix Wearin' the Green pics, at link

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Did he have his passport? Arizona bound dog put on flight to IRELAND! (dailymail.co.uk)
    more, with Hendrix Wearin' the Green pics, at link
    That's kinda funny except that the poor doggie must have had jet lag. Hendrix looks very nice wearin' the green in "frickin Ireland". He picked the right time of the year to go. Happy St. Patrick's Day, folks. Everybody and his dog is Irish today.

I think Hendrix might have preferred a long weekend at a Dublin B & B and a romantic dinner or two with a cute Kerry beagle. But no, he had to fly back to frickin' Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I think Hendrix might have preferred a long weekend at a Dublin B & B and a romantic dinner or two with a cute Kerry beagle. But no, he had to fly back to frickin' Phoenix.
    That's funny!