926 users online (156 members and 770 guests)  

Websleuths News

Cockroach Infestation On Greyhound

Were you riding in Coach or with a roach? Snakes on a plane? Who cares?

Passengers on a bus from Atlantic City (Even a big win would not be worth this) to New York were deluged by some serious cockroaches falling on them, climbing on them and crawling up them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ting-bus-ride/

Yes, I will lose sleep over this.

Me too!
    See, I still have most of my marbles!

Talking

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKr9FTnfW_s"]Stowaway roaches infest NYC bus - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/16/us/gre...hes/index.html

Greyhound bus ride turned into roach-fest, passengers say
    By Laura Smith-Spark and Joe Sutton, CNN
    updated 1:16 PM EDT, Mon March 18, 2013

(CNN) -- Roaches crawling out of air vents. Roaches climbing up seats and windows. Roaches on people's coats and hats. Roaches everywhere.

It sounds like a scene from a horror movie -- but is in fact what passengers say happened on a Greyhound bus journey from Atlantic City to New York on Friday.

"There's like a thousand roaches," passenger Dawn Alexander told CNN affiliate WABC. "And when I say infested, I mean infested. People were in the aisles literally brushing roaches off of them."...

I'll take snakes on a plane any day over these disgusting creatures. I hate cockroaches and fear infestation so much it is phobic.

*shudder*
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    I'll take snakes on a plane any day over these disgusting creatures. I hate cockroaches and fear infestation so much it is phobic.

*shudder*
    I'd prefer neither. Snakes can kill you, but roaches can hitch a ride very easily. You'd have to take everything you had on that bus, including your clothes and just throw them into a garbage bin. One pregnant roach could make your house infested within days. JMO

They'd all have seen me on the road in my underwear and demanding police or someone send a vehicle to transport out of there. There's no telling how many roaches were spread to luggage at the bus terminal before this ever happened. Roaches all over the place,yuck. I need to spray my house now.

I've never read any data research about roaches, but I swear they are born already pregnant!
    See, I still have most of my marbles!

Get cans of RAID!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXAX8X9bYg"]Raid Dual Purpose Spray Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    They'd all have seen me on the road in my underwear and demanding police or someone send a vehicle to transport out of there. There's no telling how many roaches were spread to luggage at the bus terminal before this ever happened. Roaches all over the place,yuck. I need to spray my house now.
    Reminds of when Ace Ventura is trying rid himself of an imaginary bat in his hair.