Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

MoonUnderfoot

Former Member
Reaction score
"Authorities were searching Sunday for a missing person at Gilgo Beach.

Suffolk County police said they received a call at 11:20 a.m. reporting that the person was from New York City and had been seen on Ocean Walk, a residential street in Gilgo Beach. A Nassau police spokeswoman said the missing person had not been found as of 4 p.m. Sunday."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ing-person-at-gilgo-beach-1.4829859?qr=1&qr=1

"Authorities were searching Sunday for a missing person at Gilgo Beach.

Suffolk County police said they received a call at 11:20 a.m. reporting that the person was from New York City and had been seen on Ocean Walk, a residential street in Gilgo Beach. A Nassau police spokeswoman said the missing person had not been found as of 4 p.m. Sunday."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ing-person-at-gilgo-beach-1.4829859?qr=1&qr=1

Thanks for the link but it won't open for me. I did read Fieldnotes' link above and can only say WOW, can this be happening again?

I'm glad it is mentioned in this Breaking News thread but I am thinking this news will need it's own thread. We need to capture all info put out there at the beginning of a case like with this new missing girl. I guess our Mod will know what to do.

Thanks for the link but it won't open for me. I did read Fieldnotes' link above and can only say WOW, can this be happening again?
:what::what::what:

I'm glad it is mentioned in this Breaking News thread but I am thinking this news will need it's own thread. We need to capture all info put out there at the beginning of a case like with this new missing girl. I guess our Mod will know what to do.

Yes please dear mods...!

A 911 call to report seeing personal items? I find this odd (but maybe details are missing at the moment)

"Suffolk County police said they received a 911 call at 11:20 a.m. and the caller had seen personal items near Ocean Walk in Gilgo. "

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...woman-at-gilgo-beach-1.4829859?qr=1&qr=1&qr=1

The article says it's only for subscribers, but the caption on the photo indicates the location is along a part of the road that's closed for the winter. So if somebody saw items that looked like somebody had gone in the water, or the items had been there for a while, I can see why they might have become alarmed.

Wish we all had more info. If they are saying the woman is on the missing persons list makes me kind of wonder how long till they release her name to the public.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=9031395

Why aren't they saying who they are searching for and wouldn't it help to get her picture out into the public?

LE is saying this is not related to GB4 yet why the huge presence of LE. This is just seems unprofessional, again.

Because maybe they already are pretty sure what happened and want to give the family some closure before sating anyone's curiosity and putting their name all over the media?

She hasn't been found dead so it's not like they should or ought to be witholding the name of a missing person. SG and MW's names were all over their local media when they were still not found but only missing. All the cases out of Brooklyn, the Bronx, queens, Flushing...the names of the missing, some found safe (the Indian woman) the young girl found burnt and left on the state park island, etc., etc., etc., they have all been named and their pictures and stories out there in hopes of finding them...WHY is this any different from the other cases/leads to missing people. The public is the eyes and ears to finding missing people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back