1059 users online (149 members and 910 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51222426/#.UUbwtRw3v40

They are also trying to determine the owner of an abandoned blue Toyota Prius on the south side of Ocean Parkway.

A blue Prius. Wonder if thats mentioned in any missing persons reports?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...and&id=9031395

Why aren't they saying who they are searching for and wouldn't it help to get her picture out into the public?

LE is saying this is not related to GB4 yet why the huge presence of LE. This is just seems unprofessional, again.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...and&id=9031395

Why aren't they saying who they are searching for and wouldn't it help to get her picture out into the public?

LE is saying this is not related to GB4 yet why the huge presence of LE. This is just seems unprofessional, again.
    Because maybe they already are pretty sure what happened and want to give the family some closure before sating anyone's curiosity and putting their name all over the media?

She hasn't been found dead so it's not like they should or ought to be witholding the name of a missing person. SG and MW's names were all over their local media when they were still not found but only missing. All the cases out of Brooklyn, the Bronx, queens, Flushing...the names of the missing, some found safe (the Indian woman) the young girl found burnt and left on the state park island, etc., etc., etc., they have all been named and their pictures and stories out there in hopes of finding them...WHY is this any different from the other cases/leads to missing people. The public is the eyes and ears to finding missing people.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Natasha Jugo, 31, of Queens. Yes, it was her car they found.

I was down there yesterday smoking a ummmmm cigarette with my friends. Did not see any police activity.
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    I was down there yesterday smoking a ummmmm cigarette with my friends. Did not see any police activity.
    It was further west, at Tobay where the construction starts, not at Gilgo.

http://www.myspace.com/38914599

Her my space, one of the guys on her friend list sounds familiar but i have'nt been on thread for ages.

I had this worrying thought !

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    http://www.myspace.com/38914599

Her my space, one of the guys on her friend list sounds familiar but i have'nt been on thread for ages.
    I HAD THIS WORRYING THOUGHT:

On her Myspace profile Natasha Jugo gives, among other thing, her interests as:

Tv:
    jackass, viva la bam, AFV, CSI, NCIS, family guy, two and 1/2 men

Books:
    mystery/criminal investigation

Now what I was thinking, at first when I read about a NYC young woman was missing in the Gilgo Beach area, was this:

What was she doing out there?
    What made her choose to go out there?

I mean, It´s wintertime and its cold, freezing, you cant go swiming, surfing etc etc, there are nothing fun and socializing going on out there at this time of the year right?
    AND!!!...everyone knows this is the area where a serial killer has dumped several young woman!!!

SO...why did she go out there?

And then I got this thought:

Could she be a WS member, one of us? or a member of one of the other LISK forums, a researcher of the LISK case, who decided to go out to Gilgo Beach to reseach?
    Did she have contact with some other forum member that she came to trust and somhow made an arrangement to met this person at Gilgo beach to do reseach together?
    And could this other person have turned out to be somone who was actually dangerous???

I know this is a far out thought, however that is what popped into my mind and I just had to share this very worrying thought with you guys/gals.

I sure hope I´m wrong about this
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Has anyone been in contact with "Justiceforever" recently?

She used post a LOT of posts every day.

Her last post was:
    03-07-2013, 06:47 PM (thurday last week!)

And she last loged in :
    Last Activity: 03-16-2013 04:26 PM (saturday, the day Natasha Jugo disappeared)

Well I´m probably just imaging things... i hope!

I could see she had a photo on her WS profile and it looks nothing like Natasha Jugo, so she is probably just taking a good and sound rest from this frustrating case, and is enjoying her "time of"

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    I HAD THIS WORRYING THOUGHT:

On her Myspace profile Natasha Jugo gives, among other thing, her interests as:

Tv:
    jackass, viva la bam, AFV, CSI, NCIS, family guy, two and 1/2 men

Books:
    mystery/criminal investigation

Now what I was thinking, at first when I read about a NYC young woman was missing in the Gilgo Beach area, was this:

What was she doing out there?
    What made her choose to go out there?

I mean, It´s wintertime and its cold, freezing, you cant go swiming, surfing etc etc, there are nothing fun and socializing going on out there at this time of the year right?
    AND!!!...everyone knows this is the area where a serial killer has dumped several young woman!!!

SO...why did she go out there?

And then I got this thought:

Could she be a WS member, one of us? or a member of one of the other LISK forums, a researcher of the LISK case, who decided to go out to Gilgo Beach to reseach?
    Did she have contact with some other forum member that she came to trust and somhow made an arrangement to met this person at Gilgo beach to do reseach together?
    And could this other person have turned out to be somone who was actually dangerous???

I know this is a far out thought, however that is what popped into my mind and I just had to share this very worrying thought with you guys/gals.

I sure hope I´m wrong about this
    WOW Theforeigner. That could certainly be possible. I've often wondered if the killer posts on these forums. I remember in Laci's case Scott Peterson used to go to the library in San Diego to post here at WS. Also I think posters often get proactive in cases. Like with Kyron's missing child case I know many of us locals have driven that area allot. It somehow helps to focus on the case if you see the area where it happened IMO.

She has evidently been taken some place else. For the serial killer to have found her out there would be almost unbelievable but possible unless she had somehow talked to him before. Stranger things have happened. But I hope as you that it isn't what happened and they will find her.

Gee, maybe we should take a good look at our posters in that area to make sure they are all OK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    WOW Theforeigner. That could certainly be possible. I've often wondered if the killer posts on these forums. I remember in Laci's case Scott Peterson used to go to the library in San Diego to post here at WS. Also I think posters often get proactive in cases. Like with Kyron's missing child case I know many of us locals have driven that area allot. It somehow helps to focus on the case if you see the area where it happened IMO.

She has evidently been taken some place else. For the serial killer to have found her out there would be almost unbelievable but possible unless she had somehow talked to him before. Stranger things have happened. But I hope as you that it isn't what happened and they will find her.

Gee, maybe we should take a good look at our posters in that area to make sure they are all OK!!!
    Right, but the problem is to find a different plausible motive for her to be out there in that doubtful area, at this time of the year right?
    I mean unless she had family or friends there I just can´t come up with any good reason for a young girl like her to be out there.
    And add to that, she and her belongings (I don´t know which belonings that is?) is missing and her car has been found abandoned.

Any info on her phone???
    Has any of her relatives, or friends, recived any odd calls or textmessages from her phone?
    Any kind activity on her phone since saturday?

And is there any reliable info on her state of mind before she disappeared?
    Last edited by Theforeigner; 03-18-2013 at 06:45 PM.

From the Long Island Press article:

"Natasha Jugo was last seen leaving her home in the Alley Park section of Queens at 4:30 p.m. Saturday...She was last seen wearing a black robe, pink pajamas, gray hooded sweatshirt, black coat and black boots."

If she was wearing a coat and boots over her nightwear, it's unlikely that she was going out to meet anybody. And it's unlikely she ran into the killer randomly, either.

I'd ask the usual questions about husband/boyfriend, but sadly, it sounds to me like she was suicidal...and yeah, I hope it's nobody from here.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast