830 users online (106 members and 724 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 559
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    I have to say that I was thinking the same thing @ why she would go down there
    Besides, you can't live your life in fear of what may or may not happen.
    "The mind is it's own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." - John Milton, Paradise Lost

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    978
    http://thesop.org/story/20130321/why...owing-her.html

    "a neighbor (her home is on the Bayside and Queens Village border) sees her donning this unusual (to me) wardrobe."

    It doesn't sound like Natasha leaving home in PJ's was the norm for her.

    I hope we can gather more information to help find out what happened to Natasha Jugo. This just doesn't add up at all, imo.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Babylon/Massapequa vicinity
    Posts
    119
    Natasha Jugo, 31, was last seen leaving her home at about 4:30 a.m. Saturday, an NYPD police spokesman said. Huffington Post

    Not 4pm.
    <b><span style=font-family: Comic Sans MS>“I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a witch with a B, okay.” 
― Madonna</span></b>

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    467
    Now 4:30am makes a bit more sense given her attire. Maybe she was heading out to meet someone and watch the sunrise? The comet PANSTARRS was passing over on the 17th but I'm not sure it would have been visible from LI at that hour. - 4:30am is a bit late for that though.

    I saw something saying her car was found on Ocean Parkway then another saying a road near Gilgo Beach and yet another stating Ocean Walk.

    My stupid question is how can you see footprints from any of those out to the beach? The only one that might be possible is if the car was on OP Eastbound lane. (south side - ocean side) With the other 2 it's kind of hard to see footprints on a paved roadway.

    Has some sort of map been released? Footprints, belongings, car...etc.

    MHO. She went to meet someone there. Possibly someone east of GB as this could have been a halfway point. I really wish someone could confirm car placement.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    18,025
    If you look at the initial article (http://www.newsday.com/long-island/n...qr=1&qr=1&qr=1), there's a picture of her car on the site. I don't know where exactly it is on the highway, but it's behind a big mound of construction dirt next to a grassy area that looks like it might be quite close to the shore.

    "Police from several agencies investigate after this car was found abandoned south of the closed portion of Ocean Parkway between Gilgo Beach State Park and Tobay Beach. (March 17, 2013)
    Photo Credit: Steve Pfost |"
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    467
    Thank you. Newsday is blocked so I couldn't view that. Still can't make out if it's OP or a side road. Anyway - Parking behind that pile of dirt is a bit shady at 4:30/5am in my opinion.

    *just re read it. Sounds like it was the OP. There are extensive mobile cameras mounted in that area since Sandy hit. Don't know if they are still there but they were a few months ago.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    a bad girl state
    Posts
    547
    Was she working as an escort or a model? She appears very pretty in that pic.
    If she was modeling, she could have received a call from a photographer that he had a sunrise shot. Obviously it would have been a sick ruse. There is a photographer in this mix of characters who included quite disturbing shots of dismembered women hidden in his videos. Someone posted the link here a while back. He is friends with the author of the OBdrifter book. Just puttin that out there.
    "Emotions have taught mankind to reason."
    Vauvenargues, Marquis De

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by LISleuth View Post
    Natasha Jugo, 31, was last seen leaving her home at about 4:30 a.m. Saturday, an NYPD police spokesman said. Huffington Post

    Not 4pm.

    Of all the newsreports I have read about the Natasha Jugo case, and I have read more or less every single one, only ONE single one have stated she left her home 4:30 AM insted of 4:30PM.
    (today there may be more newsreports stating AM due to some other newspaper have copied the, what I suspect, incorrect/error AM info)

    So IMO the correct day of time she left home was in the afternoon at 4:30 PM.

    To be 100% sure maybe a local WS member could call the police and ask for the correct time and also the exact spot her car was found.
    Last edited by Theforeigner; 03-22-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    177
    Just a thought. This current thread, afterall, is taking place in a private parking lot. Would it make sense, in the interest of possibly garnering more information, to start a public one?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    If you look at the initial article (http://www.newsday.com/long-island/n...qr=1&qr=1&qr=1), there's a picture of her car on the site. I don't know where exactly it is on the highway, but it's behind a big mound of construction dirt next to a grassy area that looks like it might be quite close to the shore.

    "Police from several agencies investigate after this car was found abandoned south of the closed portion of Ocean Parkway between Gilgo Beach State Park and Tobay Beach. (March 17, 2013)
    Photo Credit: Steve Pfost |"

    Ocean Walk (where some of her possessions were found) is located in West Gilgo Beach. It is a residential area on the north side of OP. If her car was found in the eastbound lane of OP (south side of OP) then she had to cross OP to go north to Ocean Walk. (the bay side with no apparent sand) ?


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    159
    Just a thought but think it's any possibility that she could of been abducted? Not sure if it was 430am or 430pm. But if it was 430am and if she had just ran to the store to get a few things maybe someone coursed there way into her car with her, made her drive there or something? Or in that matter drove anywhere did something to her...and then drove her car there and left it?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    467
    Another thing that is weird. They keep mentioning West Gilgo but Nassau County is in charge of the investigation?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    18,025
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleChris View Post
    Thank you. Newsday is blocked so I couldn't view that. Still can't make out if it's OP or a side road. Anyway - Parking behind that pile of dirt is a bit shady at 4:30/5am in my opinion.

    *just re read it. Sounds like it was the OP. There are extensive mobile cameras mounted in that area since Sandy hit. Don't know if they are still there but they were a few months ago.
    The comments say there's construction on Ocean Parkway right now, and that's what the dirt is for. Yes, seeing the location of that car is the first thing that has made me think it might not be a straightforward suicide.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    No longer in a truck ; ))
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Spade View Post
    Was she working as an escort or a model? She appears very pretty in that pic.
    If she was modeling, she could have received a call from a photographer that he had a sunrise shot. Obviously it would have been a sick ruse. There is a photographer in this mix of characters who included quite disturbing shots of dismembered women hidden in his videos. Someone posted the link here a while back. He is friends with the author of the OBdrifter book. Just puttin that out there.
    Definitely something to look into. I sort of gave up (because he isn't sluethable here) but he is certainly an interesting person (if not a POI) I am not able to look into his whereabouts until I get my internet right, but I encourage anyone who is interested to do so. On the down low!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

    http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

    "This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

    F.L.Y. First love yourself!



  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    Definitely something to look into. I sort of gave up (because he isn't sluethable here) but he is certainly an interesting person (if not a POI) I am not able to look into his whereabouts until I get my internet right, but I encourage anyone who is interested to do so. On the down low!
    sounds like a job for our secret weapon

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Identified! MI - Lake St Clair, Male body washed ashore, Apr'14 - Marcus Braggs
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum Identified!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:42 PM
  2. Identified! CA - Contra Costa Co., body washed ashore, Jul'05 - Osaze Price
    By mysteriew in forum Identified!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:03 PM
  4. Identified! OR - Cape Perpetua, male body washed ashore, Nov'10 - Michael Myers
    By Texas Mist in forum Identified!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 11:22 PM
  5. Identified! OR - Cannon Beach, male body washed ashore, Apr'08 - Lawrence Nibler
    By Earthbound Misfit I in forum Identified!
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:18 PM