1426 users online (265 members and 1161 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation 2013 Dodge Challenger V6 recalled for fire risk, owners asked not to drive

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/03/17/2...-riskmodels-f/

Chrysler has issued a recall for the V6 version of the 2013 Dodge Challenger (as pictured above in 2012MY) over the possibility of a wiring harness that could short circuit and lead to a fire. Owners of these V6 Challengers built from November 2012 through January 2013 are being urged to contact dealers immediately and, in the meantime, not to drive their cars or park in or near any buildings.
    More at link with press release....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

OOOhhh that is a very strongly worded recall
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

As it should be mysteriew. imo burns are the worst injury the human body can survive.

Guess that means we don't want to park next to them in lots either. Since these cars were all sold in the last few months hopefully they can track down all of the owners. I would also guess the folks that buy those cars follow the news on them too.