GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
8624606_448x252.jpg

Police are questioning friends and relatives of a missing Fort Bragg soldier who is believed to be in danger.

Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen early Saturday morning leaving Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville, N.C. The private first class, who is stationed at nearby Fort Bragg, was reported missing on Monday by base officials, police said.

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/soldier-kelli-bordeaux-missing-fort-bragg/story?id=16157632#.T43PWO19GXw

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wtvd/cms_exf_2007/news/local/8624606_448x252.jpg

Bordeaux is described as standing 5' tall and weighing 99 pounds. She has blond hair and brown eyes. The soldier was reportedly last seen wearing a pink halter top and black shorts.

Fayetteville Police Public Information Officer Gavin MacRoberts said based on information gathered during the investigation, detectives believe she may be in danger and are asking for anyone who may have seen her to contact police at (910)433-1856
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8624607

Bordeaux was last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar, at 6326 Ramsey St., around 1:20 a.m. Saturday. She was wearing a pink halter top and black shorts.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10991835/

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...hing-missing-female-ft-bragg-sold-ar-2173710/

Article about NH's original RSO charges

Missing Persons Report

Press Conference, April 26, 2012, courtesy of Chili Fries

Photos from the night Kelli Bordeaux disappeared

Case Map

Verified Locals
voh910

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

One Year Anniversary Approaching for Missing Soldier
March 5, 2013
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- It has been nearly one year since a Fort Bragg soldier vanished, and there's a new push to find out what happened to her.
Fayetteville police investigators told ABC11 they are working on leads in the case of Kelli Bordeaux, but they are not elaborating beyond that.

Been reading up on this case for the past couple of days. What stands out to me is that NH was giving interviews and talking about Kelli, yet her husband MB, barely said anything and when he did, it was a lie as to the status of their marriage. No wonder he doesn't speak. Why is he not speaking out and trying to keep Kelli's name in the public???

Going along that line with the thought that he might have been able to go to NC from FL and back again undetected, as far as his cell phone is concerned, he could easily have left it on, on vibrate and put it in the back of his parents car without them knowing it, and let them drive around with it during that time and no one would be the wiser. He could have retrieved it later.

Both are still on my radar. It's a shame that it's been almost a year since Kelli disappeared and LE hasn't gotten anything strong enough to locate her, dead or alive.

I agree about putting her body where there are alligators. The evidence is probably gone for good. If there is a case, it's probably going to have to be circumstantial. IMO. JMO. MOO.

Been reading up on this case for the past couple of days. What stands out to me is that NH was giving interviews and talking about Kelli, yet her husband MB, barely said anything and when he did, it was a lie as to the status of their marriage. No wonder he doesn't speak. Why is he not speaking out and trying to keep Kelli's name in the public???

Going along that line with the thought that he might have been able to go to NC from FL and back again undetected, as far as his cell phone is concerned, he could easily have left it on, on vibrate and put it in the back of his parents car without them knowing it, and let them drive around with it during that time and no one would be the wiser. He could have retrieved it later.

Both are still on my radar. It's a shame that it's been almost a year since Kelli disappeared and LE hasn't gotten anything strong enough to locate her, dead or alive.

I agree about putting her body where there are alligators. The evidence is probably gone for good. If there is a case, it's probably going to have to be circumstantial. IMO. JMO. MOO.

i agree that we don't have enough evidence to know for sure, but i still lean towards le having some kind of direct alibi that the husband was in florida. they've made it clear several times that they're not focused on him, and seem to be focused on nh.

in a lot of these cases the spouse looks guilty because of not helping search or not speaking out, but behind the scenes le often asks them to keep quiet about details of the case and also sometimes requests that they NOT search because it can cast doubts on evidence if it's found by someone who could potentially be a suspect (if the husband finds the body then everyone goes 'oh man he did it').

anyway, i think it's smart not to close any doors since we don't have a lot of info, but i still think there's a greater chance the sex offender who took her home and has a convenient story had something to do with it. :twocents:

anyway, i think it's smart not to close any doors since we don't have a lot of info, but i still think there's a greater chance the sex offender who took her home and has a convenient story had something to do with it. :twocents:

RSBM: I agree about the SO. That whole thing seems shady. IMO

I wonder if this is in addition to the original $8k posted, not that I think it will really make a difference. :/

In all the cases I've been following in the past couple of years, a reward has not helped.

Does anyone know of a recent missing person case where it has?

The only thing I've seen it do is generate a bit of media attention, so it helps as far as that goes... and it would be better then for rewards to be incrementally increased every month or two (an thus garner attention), rather than put up in one lump sum... all IMO.

A reward may have helped in the Eve Carson case. I think a lot of tips came from it.

I wonder if this is in addition to the original $8k posted, not that I think it will really make a difference. :/

Never heard of a reward helping solve a missing person case, but it does generate some media. Also, very unusual that a reward is only offered for one year.

Kelli, I think of you often. I talk about you with my co-workers. However, I drove to Fayetteville yesterday......I thought of you the entire time.

"He denied any involvement in the woman's disappearance, claiming Bordeaux asked to be dropped off at the entrance of her neighborhood. She was never seen or heard from again. Her cellphone pinged off a tower close to the bar before its battery died,"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/2...missing-soldier-kelli-bordeaux/#ixzz2OU2B9Pez

In many cases I've followed, a POI will try to distances themselves and/or leave room to allow the possibility that someone did it.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back