1181 users online (222 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Canada - Rachel Pernosky, 18, Mission, BC, 16 March 2013

Rachel Pernosky is missing.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/1988...ml?mobile=true

Rachel Pernosky has been missing since March 15.
    RCMP photo

Rachel Pernosky, 18, was last seen around 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 16. She is 115 pounds, about 5'5" tall and has long, dark hair. She was last seen at her home in the 7700 block of Kite Street wearing jeans with jewels on the back pockets and a purple sweater.

Anyone who has seen or knows there whereabouts of Rachel Pernosky is asked to call the Mission RCMP at 604-820-3535 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 604-820-3535 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-222-8477 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
    Last edited by Salem; 03-18-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Facebook Find Rachel Group

Find Rachel Pernosky

Just from looking at her twitter, looks like she just moved to the place she went missing from on March 1st.

JMO - But it makes me wonder if someone close by might be involved, since she is new to the area?

Precautionary? I hope so.

The RCMP closed the Mission landfill until midday Monday to conduct a search but would not elaborate on what they were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Precautionary? I hope so.

The RCMP closed the Mission landfill until midday Monday to conduct a search but would not elaborate on what they were looking for.
    '

It says they closed down the dump to look for clothes that were found and moved there by a clean up crew, but that the clothes were found not to be hers and the dump has been re opened

http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/1988...ml?mobile=true

The landfill was re-opened before noon after police located the items and were able to determine the clothing found was not related to the case.

Just curious as to the status of her and her baby's father..

Or a recent ex boyfriend? I'm sure LE is all over it.

Her best friend's twitter seems to indicate that she went to Rachel's house on Friday night and that Rachel "just disappeared, left her phone at home.."
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

I'm curious re her March 7 tweet:

"Even more strange when your landlord is a cop and you get along like 2 bestfriends... Awkwaaaard!!"

Just wondering if this is her new landlord and why it is awkward

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    I'm curious re her March 7 tweet:

"Even more strange when your landlord is a cop and you get along like 2 bestfriends... Awkwaaaard!!"

Just wondering if this is her new landlord and why it is awkward
    Based on some of the tweets on friends, etc. -

My guess would be alcohol and weed were friends of their's ..

Those things shouldn't be ok by a cop. But who knows!

I don't see anything in her twitter that smacks much of involvement in alcohol and weed (any more than any other young person). The accounts she is "following" look pretty standard, run-of-the-mill, and she has no control over whoever her "followers" are.

In a March 8 tweet, she indicated she was going to be confronting someone, then a March 14 tweet to the effect she ruined something that could have been great.

Where is the baby???

IMO, her pinterest account shows a pretty conventional young mom who has primarily wholesome, domestic interests:

http://pinterest.com/rachelapernosky/

I don't have a good feeling about this disappearance. IMO, this young gal would not take off and leave her beautiful baby. Presumably he is not missing, so smacks of someone had him for the weekend?

Pics indicate her son is the absolute love of her life. Caption under Feb 21 photo of her kissing her baby boy reads

Love this boy more than anything! #myoneandonly #love #mommasboy #watchout #cutestkidaward #happytweet pic.twitter.com/Dk7pxq3Fnn

I don't see anything in her twitter that smacks much of involvement in alcohol and weed (any more than any other young person). The accounts she is "following" look pretty standard, run-of-the-mill, and she has no control over whoever her "followers" are.

In a March 8 tweet, she indicated she was going to be confronting someone, then a March 14 tweet to the effect she ruined something that could have been great.

Where is the baby???
    I read somewhere although I cannot find the link that her baby was with it's grandparents the night she went missing and that he is safe.

Where is the baby???
    You're right. Rachel's is pretty "typical." Her friend's however are completely opposite. *Not that it means that Rachel is into anything** Just food for thought. Hey at the age of Rachel, most of us at least drank!

Not sure if it's accurate or what but on the "Find Rachel Pernosky" there is a comment of someone saying he saw her on Sunday. Claims he just went to the police station to report it..

Hope it's true!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast