CANADA Canada - Rachel Pernosky, 18, Mission, BC, 16 March 2013

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Rachel Pernosky is missing.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/198860441.html?mobile=true

46319missionpernosky_zps2390b65a.jpg

Rachel Pernosky has been missing since March 15.
RCMP photo​

Rachel Pernosky, 18, was last seen around 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 16. She is 115 pounds, about 5'5" tall and has long, dark hair. She was last seen at her home in the 7700 block of Kite Street wearing jeans with jewels on the back pockets and a purple sweater.​

Anyone who has seen or knows there whereabouts of Rachel Pernosky is asked to call the Mission RCMP at 604-820-3535 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
numbers_button_skype_logo.png
604-820-3535 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
numbers_button_skype_logo.png
1-800-222-8477 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting.​

Just from looking at her twitter, looks like she just moved to the place she went missing from on March 1st.

JMO - But it makes me wonder if someone close by might be involved, since she is new to the area?

Precautionary? I hope so.

The RCMP closed the Mission landfill until midday Monday to conduct a search but would not elaborate on what they were looking for.
'

It says they closed down the dump to look for clothes that were found and moved there by a clean up crew, but that the clothes were found not to be hers and the dump has been re opened

http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/198860441.html?mobile=true

The landfill was re-opened before noon after police located the items and were able to determine the clothing found was not related to the case.

Just curious as to the status of her and her baby's father..

Or a recent ex boyfriend? I'm sure LE is all over it.

Her best friend's twitter seems to indicate that she went to Rachel's house on Friday night and that Rachel "just disappeared, left her phone at home.."

I'm curious re her March 7 tweet:

"Even more strange when your landlord is a cop and you get along like 2 bestfriends... Awkwaaaard!!"

Just wondering if this is her new landlord and why it is awkward :waitasec:

I'm curious re her March 7 tweet:

"Even more strange when your landlord is a cop and you get along like 2 bestfriends... Awkwaaaard!!"

Just wondering if this is her new landlord and why it is awkward :waitasec:

Based on some of the tweets on friends, etc. -

My guess would be alcohol and weed were friends of their's ..

Those things shouldn't be ok by a cop. But who knows!

I don't see anything in her twitter that smacks much of involvement in alcohol and weed (any more than any other young person). The accounts she is "following" look pretty standard, run-of-the-mill, and she has no control over whoever her "followers" are.

In a March 8 tweet, she indicated she was going to be confronting someone, then a March 14 tweet to the effect she ruined something that could have been great.

Where is the baby???

IMO, her pinterest account shows a pretty conventional young mom who has primarily wholesome, domestic interests:

http://pinterest.com/rachelapernosky/

I don't have a good feeling about this disappearance. IMO, this young gal would not take off and leave her beautiful baby. Presumably he is not missing, so smacks of someone had him for the weekend?

Pics indicate her son is the absolute love of her life. Caption under Feb 21 photo of her kissing her baby boy reads

Love this boy more than anything! #myoneandonly #love #mommasboy #watchout #cutestkidaward #happytweet pic.twitter.com/Dk7pxq3Fnn

I don't see anything in her twitter that smacks much of involvement in alcohol and weed (any more than any other young person). The accounts she is "following" look pretty standard, run-of-the-mill, and she has no control over whoever her "followers" are.

In a March 8 tweet, she indicated she was going to be confronting someone, then a March 14 tweet to the effect she ruined something that could have been great.

Where is the baby???

I read somewhere although I cannot find the link that her baby was with it's grandparents the night she went missing and that he is safe.

Where is the baby???

You're right. Rachel's is pretty "typical." Her friend's however are completely opposite. *Not that it means that Rachel is into anything** Just food for thought. Hey at the age of Rachel, most of us at least drank!

Not sure if it's accurate or what but on the "Find Rachel Pernosky" there is a comment of someone saying he saw her on Sunday. Claims he just went to the police station to report it..

Hope it's true!

Also, per the Find Rachel FB - her ipod was left home - plugged in on her kitchen counter. Apparently she lived in a basement suite with her son. Music was also playing and lights were left on.

Feb 28 tweet says she went for a run at 5:00 am. I wonder if she ran regularly, and around this time.

March 1 tweet says she's in desperate need for a girls night out. I don't think last Saturday was girls night, otherwise i think she would have dressed differently.

Her sister Brittany's first FB post wrt Rachel's disappearance was at 12:04 am Sunday, so she was reported missing very quickly. Sunday at 6:48 pm, there is a somewhat cryptic post re "google erika". Can't find out who that is yet but will keep rummaging.

Jeans and hoodie Rachel was wearing:

from the Find Rachel Pernosky FB photos:

Attachments

• Rachel Pernosky - jeans.jpg
    Rachel Pernosky - jeans.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Rachel Pernosky - purple hoodie.jpg
    Rachel Pernosky - purple hoodie.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 57
I read somewhere although I cannot find the link that her baby was with it's grandparents the night she went missing and that he is safe.

Thanks mom ... do we know whether paternal or maternal g-parents?

Thanks mom ... do we know whether paternal or maternal g-parents?

.........On the Missing FB - someone comments that seems to know Rachel that the baby is with paternal relatives.

Sorry, I'm not mom but should have added this earlier!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back