***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Gerard Baden Clay Committal Hearing - 18th, 19th & 20th March 2013 - Brisbane Magistrate's Court.

Please remember & abide by the rules located at the following link...

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have a problem with a post, please use the "red triangle" alert button located at top right corner of each post.

If you require assistance with anything please feel free to PM either myself or one of our other mods.

Thanks everyone

Marly

Adding in my favourite photo of Allison. Over the last 11 months or so, while pulling up media reports, I must have looked at this photo of Allison over a 1,000 times. Each & every time I've looked at it, I've said to her "justice will prevail".

Here's hoping today's Committal Hearing will take us another step closer to that Justice for Allison.

Allison20Baden-Clay-420x0.jpg

Cst Ash statement: 15. Gerard said he'd been out looking for Allison but had to return to get the girls ready and himself with his SS&S. In the later transcript of recorded interview, G says he got up performed usual daily ablutions, checked email etc, S got up then he cut himself shaving. The times don't gel.

Haven't been on in ages but still following closely. Regarding the jumper Allison was wearing and the bruising on GBC's chest , do you think its possible that as the fight between them escalated, Allison grabbed the Captiva keys and headed out the back door /patio towards carport(still not sure if children are home ). Gerard chases, grabs her , she falls to ground with him on top . In the struggle the jumper is pulled up over her face, he uses one hand to smother her with the jumper. She is underneath him , clawing at him ,trying to pushing him off her. Finally its over , and he picks her up and puts her in the back of captiva. Then he puts shoes and socks on her. Still some answered questions but I think it's a possible scenario. I think she was dressed for bed , very comfy pants and he has added the rest after death. IMO. What do others think ????

Haven't been on in ages but still following closely. Regarding the jumper Allison was wearing and the bruising on GBC's chest , do you think its possible that as the fight between them escalated, Allison grabbed the Captiva keys and headed out the back door /patio towards carport(still not sure if children are home ). Gerard chases, grabs her , she falls to ground with him on top . In the struggle the jumper is pulled up over her face, he uses one hand to smother her with the jumper. She is underneath him , clawing at him ,trying to pushing him off her. Finally its over , and he picks her up and puts her in the back of captiva. Then he puts shoes and socks on her. Still some answered questions but I think it's a possible scenario. I think she was dressed for bed , very comfy pants and he has added the rest after death. IMO. What do others think ????

I think very likely. I also think the bump on the head OW refers to may be a half truth. Someone got bumped, but not G :banghead:
He may not have shaved twice, but I bet he did !@#$ himself twice when he realized what he had done.

moo

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m Final day of the Baden-Clay committal will start at 9.30am. A few more witnesses to get through and then should have a decision.

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou3m
Final day of the Baden-Clay committal will start at 9.30am. A few more witnesses to get through and then should have a decision. #badenclay

Matt Macklin‏@matty4564m
The court room is already packed ahead of the finale day of the #BadenClay committal hearing

Alison Ariotti‏@AlisonAriotti5h
Today Gerard Baden-Clay will learn if he's standing trial for the wife of his murder Allison. @thetodayshow @9NewsBrisbane

It's a reasonable assumption, but doesn't explain the blood in the car.. From the photos it looks as though there is blood on both side rear doors. I keep thinking she must have been wrapped in something ( shower curtain?) before she was transported.. Possibly hauled around in this, over his shoulder.

Appeal against Lloyd Rayney not guilty verdict set for August. The prosecutor argues the circumstantial evidence should have been read together as a whole rather than "In a piecemeal and sequential manner."

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid
Public gallery is packed with people waiting to hear if Gerard Baden-Clay will stand trial. @9NewsBrisbane

Did they get through all the witnesses? Once they get through the three today? Or did they run out of time?

Alison Ariotti‏@AlisonAriotti5h
Today Gerard Baden-Clay will learn if he's standing trial for the wife of his murder Allison. @thetodayshow @9NewsBrisbane

I think we all know including him that he will, but it sure will be nice to hear it when the Magistrate hands down that decision.

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
The biggest court room in Brisbane Magistrates Court building is overflowing on the day we find out whether Baden-Clay will stand trial.

Just caught up on all the posts from the last thread - I was too keen to catch up to thank everyone in each post...so thank you! Some great info, especially about GBC telling TM to find someone else (must be in the 5th statement), and Makara and everyone else for the timeline of calls that morning.

This last fortnight has been like someone turning the light on in this case - so much info that confirms a lot of what the wonderful sleuthers on here were suspecting all along.

Oh, forgot to say a big thank you to Marly for keeping us in line and posting all the news updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong