When do you think the Jodi Arias case will go to the jury?

• The week of April 1, 2013

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • The week of April 8, 2013

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • The week of April 15, 2013

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • The week of April 22, 2013

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • The week of April 29 - May 3, 2013

Votes: 100 55.6%
  • Some time after May 15, 2013

Votes: 54 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K_Z

Verified Anesthetist
Reaction score

It feels like it will take an eternity!

Depends on if Nurmi or Willmott does the cross of the rebuttal witnesses. Nurmi I'd say, we're celebrating 4th of July in that courtroom.

Depends on if Nurmi or Willmott does the cross of the rebuttal witnesses. Nurmi I'd say, we're celebrating 4th of July in that courtroom.

rebuttal from Martinez is probably gonna be the coolest thing we've ever seen. :great:

:seeya: Thank You for this poll !

I did not vote yet because I am undecided after yesterday's [4-12] :fireworks:

Judge was p'd yesterday ... JMO, but I think she is fed up with the all the DT's shenanigans and wants to move this case along ! And it's about time ! Judge finally took control of the courtroom yesterday, and that's the way it should be !

So ... I am waiting to see what is going to happen with the motions set for this upcoming Monday and Tuesday, and will vote then.

:moo:

I think it will be June 4, 2013.

Oh sweet justice. :)

I voted for the week of April 29 - May 3. I'm hoping that the jury begins deliberations by the end of April, and that there is a verdict in early May. Latest drop-dead date - Mother's Day.

Mid-May - because of all the "extra" problems popping up. I do not know what I will do with myself after this trial ends, because I spend close to 8 or 9 hours a day watching and reading and posting about it! Justice for Travis and blessings to his family.

Katiecoolady is right about JW kn will most likely will drag it on!

And the second coolest thing will be closing arguments.

Man that will be awesome exciting and the fact that, martinez gets the LAST WORD is beyond exciting.
I think wilmott will have a meltdown lol.

Well, I'll be happy as a clam if there's NO surrebuttal! :) This case has been drawn out Waaayyyy beyond belief as it is.

I think it will be June 4, 2013.

Oh sweet justice. :)

NOOOOO I will be knee deep in my DD 15th bday celebration at Disney, she would understand the earphone to the streaming but I cannot defile my happy place like that. We have a trip to Disneyland next year and I SWEAR I am taking an Angel Doll to get rid of Jodi's lingering GAH

I think it will be the week of May 6th, but that wasn't an option. So, I voted for the week of April 29th - May 3rd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back