882 users online (111 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    I anxiously await this pig's trial. May he rot in hell.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

I just can't believe that this pig is walking free right now just because he claimed self-defense!

http://nwitimes.com/articles/2005/07...3200089526.txt

Griffith police originally arrested David Green within a week of her death, but they were forced to release him for lack of evidence. A murder charge was filed only after Green eventually agreed to provide police with a statement in exchange for prosecutors not seeking the death penalty.

I can't believe that this creep is out on bail. What is wrong with our judicial system.....I can answer that myself...EVERYTHING. Accused of murder x 2 and he is out on bail. He shouldn't even be breathing the same air as us.

I hadn't heard of this case and all I can do is just shake my head. He murders his wife...takes off and spends the night at his GIRLFRIENDS and leaves his little kids at home to wake up and find their mother. Unbelievable. He is the lowest of the low...slime of the earth.

This killer is probably dumb enough to think that he is going to walk away from this. Not hardly sucker. I hope it comes out in court that he left and spent the night with his girlfriend leaving those little kids home along and to find their mother like that. Poor little things.

This is just a heart breaker. Baby due to be born...a mom..and two little ones left without parents. I just hate it. I hope he gets the death penalty too.
    Does that state have Laci's & Conner's Law? I sure hope so.

Update

Our next scheduled court apperence was going to be the start of davids trial on October 24th.......some family members recieved a phone call (written notification to follow) telling us that a "status hearing " would be held on Tuesday October 4th. I did check the Lake County Prosecutor's web site and it seems this is an unscheduled "status hearing".......I don't know if this is normal or not. Or, if david's lawyer is going to use this hearing to ask for a continuence....
    Last edited by Jimski; 09-29-2005 at 01:25 PM. Reason: I left out a word

Quote Originally Posted by Jimski
    Our next scheduled court apperence was going to be the start of davids trial on October 24th.......some family members recieved a phone call (written notification to follow) telling us that a "status hearing " would be held on Tuesday October 4th. I did check the Lake County Prosecutor's web site and it seems this is an unscheduled "status hearing".......I don't know if this is normal or not. Or, if david's lawyer is going to use this hearing to ask for a continuence....
    Jimski, is there someone in the prosecutor's office that you can speak with to find out what is going on? If I were you I would give him/her a call and ask. Going to trial is everyday stuff to them, but for family members it must be so confusing. There should be someone at the prosecutor's office to talk with you about what to expect from each hearing. Unfortunately, going to trial sometimes involves many hearings. Some are meaningful, and some are just to work out details before the court case. Someone should explain to you.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    I anxiously await this pig's trial. May he rot in hell.
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimski
    Be a squeeky wheel and ask for forgiveness later. The more ruckus you can create in a small town atmosphere the more likely the larger cities will pursue the story. This is your opportunity to get some attention. Too many families rely on the staus quo to find out that happened when most locals just want it to go away. Be different.

Just an update....

Tuesday......Oct 4th.....

Today we had that status hearing......we found out that davids lawyer asked for it in the latter part of September......

His Lawyer did ask for a continuence, and it was granted by the judge......his new dates are Jan 13th for his next status conference.....and the new trial date is set for March 6th, 2006.

His lawyer also asked that david be allowed to work in Illinois, he has been offered a job. The judge granted his request.

It seems like such a long time ago...........

that I posted last......its only been three days.....

on July 1st, this year, david green was granted bail, his is charged with 2 counts of murder.

Its been over 3 months, since david green has been out on bail. Plenty of time for his lawyer to get the PAID witness's that he requires......but, after 3 full months and four days, his lawyer has finally decided to start the things he should have started 3 months ago....and after the next 5 months I wonder what excuse his lawyer will use to keep his client from standing trial.

From what I see, david green's lawyer follows the law..(lol), the office of the Prosecuting Attorney is following the law...and the judge that let him out on bail is following the law...(bet ya, he's glad he's not elected)....the result is....david green is out on bail.
    That tells me....maybe its a bad law, maybe his lawyer should take an ethics couse and maybe the judge has too much job security.

On Tuesday, I felt empty.....like walking up a mountian, just to get kicked down at the half way mark......Today, I realize.....I HAVE MORE TIME.....to climb to the top.

I have alot more to say.....now I have alot more time to say it...

Trials are very long, and very frustrating. Just when you think they are about to start moving, they stop again. Hang in there- he will have to go to court eventually. And yes, in the meantime you can be talking to your legislator's about the way court cases are handled. Talk to the media, call in on radio talk shows, get any public attention you can.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Thank You

I want to thank everyone for the kinds words,
    and some very good advice.

It's been a long two weeks....
    since my last post on this thread.

Two weeks ago we did go into the Lake County, Indiana courtroom expecting david greens trial to be continued. What we did not expect......(paraphrase).....was....Your honor, my client has been offered a job in Rosemont, Illionis......He requests permission to leave this state and work in Illinois........when we heard this, we were shocked, those words hit us like a ton of bricks....we were waiting for our lawyer to say something.....anything......but, not a word was said till the judge granted his request.

A five month delay was over whelming to us, the longer the murder trial is from the day that Stacy and Baby Nate were "INJURED"...The better it is for the defense, the longer david gets to enjoy his freedom....and he has a longer time to blame Stacy for his crime. And the trial may have carried on to the one year anniversary of Stacys and Baby Nate murder.

Five months is a long time....and nothing new is happening....How do I keep this thread from dying before the trial.....I do have a couple of ideas. For the most part I have used newpaper links and the things I have heard in court as the basis of the things I have put on this thread......Maybe it time to discuss some of the disputed things in this case.

the website is working again.....the address is on page two of this link.....after I start talking to some other family members to refresh my memory.....I'll start puting some of the things in the website that never made the papers, or the prosecuting attorneys office didnt think were important in this case.

What a beautiful woman, inside and out. Her smile just leaps out of the picture . . .

Prayers for her two surviving children. I can't imagine the pain they're in.

Post Pre trial hearing and trial date

A pre trial hearing is slated for Feb 10th 06' and the trial is set for March 6th 06' in Crown Point Indiana.This Information was obtained on the Lake County In. Court Docket

Jimski.

You are almost there. I know it has to have been hell waiting for this trial and especially with that killer out on bail living his life as if nothing has happened.
    At the pretrial you will get a good idea of what is going to come out in the trial. Just knowing that you have gotten that far will help.

Trials seem to take forever. I guess it is hard for us to understand why when a person has been arrested for murder they shouldn't go right on into a trial.
    Most of the time it is at least a year before the trial from the time of the arrest. The defense comes up with all kinds of reasons for delaying the time of the trial...motions and everything else they can think of. As hard as it is to wait though we always know that eventially there will be a trial and that person is going to be locked up for a long long time.

One thing that I'm puzzled about is the killer's statement to LE. He was to give a statement in order to avoid the death penalty. Was he supposed to give an honest statement or just whatever statement he wanted to give?

According to the killer he was acting in self defense and he grabbed Stacey around the neck and broke her neck. According to the autopsy report she was stabbed in the neck and that is why she died. If he had broken her neck there would have been no blood but according to his statement there was blood and he left her there laying on the floor. To my way of thinking if this killer didn't give an honest statement then that statement shouldn't be worth the paper it was written on. It shouldn't save him from the death penalty.

This killer hasn't had his children since being out on bail has he? I sure hope not. A good loving father would never have left his little children by themselves to wake up and find their mother like that. He has no right to even visit those children.

I wonder if this killer will even show up for his pretrial hearing or for the trial for that matter. How did he get bail and how much was it? Did someone mortage their home so he could get out on bail?

I hope you will keep us posted here. I really would like to know what happens in the pretrial and the trial. I want this killer to get everything that he deserves. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and especially those little kids who will grow up without any parents and have to live with the knowledge that their father murdered their mother. I hope that they are getting some help in counseling.....it really does help children is this type of a situation. I know as my grandaughter was in the same situation when she was nearly 4 yrs old.

I want to thank everyone for the kind comments, KatherineQ, Bob and so many others....Thank you Mikey"B" for updating this site.....

Sorry It took so long....
    I just wanted everyone to know that I didn't drop off the face of the earth.

Stacy was born Feb. 25th 1975, today would have been her birthday, and Nate would have been driving her crazy, the way toddlers do, exploring his world, getting into everything, acting like a 16 month old.

Last week we did have a chance to talk to the prosecuting attorney, about this "Hearing" that is coming up on the 2nd of March....that was asked for by david's lawyer to see if he can have evidence thrown out....the PA didnt tell us the evidence that his lawyer wanted thrown out....I'm worried about this, everything that his lawyer has asked for so far has been granted....And I think to myself ......are we ever going to win one?

The new website is up and running, the control of the website has been transfered to what I concider an independent source, this way the independent source can make sure that any newspaper articles are passed on to the website, and may even be able to supply some information that is not supplied by the local newspapers.

A month from now, this thread will be history, but, the help and support that we have recieved will be long remembered. And I hope we can pass it on to others. Please put up with us a little longer and Thank You All agian.

Bob, to answer your questions...from what I understand....the deal was.....he would make a statement....telling his version of what happened....in return, the death penilty would be taken off the table.

As for the cause of death, I'll be honest, there is a dispute....one side says that she was stabbed after she quit breathing.....his side says she stabbed herself and that caused death.

As far as the children, I cant comment on that...I hope you understand.

his bail was $200,000. he had to come up with $20,000 cash......this was done in a matter of a few hours.

I am very sorry that I have not been keeping this site up to date, I will do a better job from this point on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast