1115 users online (179 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Just Rambling on...

Over the weekend I was trying to collect pictures of Stacy with friends and family as she was growing up....I wanted to collect them, put them in order and put them on the website..(that I no longer control)....

It didn't take long, after dating about 20 ramdom photos, I was able to see a life story of a young lady killed by a senseless act of violence.

It made me wonder, how many lives she affected while she lived.....but, it also made we wonder how many lives were changed when she was killed at the hands of her husband.

This carries on to every thread on this board....When will it all stop.

3 more days till the pre-trial hearing, I can almost imagine his lawyer asking the judge to throw out all the evidence and dismiss the charges. His lawyer has gotten everything he has asked for so far.

Depending on what evidence is thrown out, may decide the outcome of the trial that is set to start one week from today.

It's hard to write this

The trial of david green for the murder of Stacy Green and her unborn child Nathanael has been delayed until August 14, 2006. A pre-trial is scheduled for June 1, 2006.....(that would be their marrage anniverary).

This delay was asked for by the prosecuting attorney, after talking with him, all I can say at this time is that I agree with him.

There were some reporters there, and I will post any newspaper articles that may come from this hearing.

I'm sorry your pain continues. I pray that in the end you'll get the justice your daughter and grandchild deserves...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimski

The trial of david green for the murder of Stacy Green and her unborn child Nathanael has been delayed until August 14, 2006. A pre-trial is scheduled for June 1, 2006.....(that would be their marrage anniverary).

This delay was asked for by the prosecuting attorney, after talking with him, all I can say at this time is that I agree with him.

There were some reporters there, and I will post any newspaper articles that may come from this hearing.

David Green was found guilty ....

David Green was found guilty of two counts of murder.....Sentencing with be Sept.22nd......All the details are on Stacy's website....and would be too long to put on here.......www.stacyskids.com

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks so much for posting this update. I'll never forget Stacy and what she endured. I hope the sentencing is as harsh as possible.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    I did a web search to see if there was any word today on the sentencing but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have an update?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

90 Years

David green was sentenced to 2X45 = 90 years

the two terms are to be served consecutively......David Green and his Lawyer will appeal.....

http://nwitimes.com/articles/2006/09...f20007bcb6.txt

Its been a long time. I want to tell everyone that I'm sorry that I did not finish this thread and keep everyone informed. I hope that I am going to do this right. Here is a link to Stacy and Baby Nate web site. I want to thank the people at Web Sleuths for opening this site again. I will try to answer any questions, there is so much to fill out. The web site is Stacyskids.com I will make sure that I put a linq to the Webseuths site also.....Thank you all.....Jim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3