Thread: 5 yrold child thrown from car by suicidal father

5 yrold child thrown from car by suicidal father

more...

Bridge father' was unemployed, in debt: report

The father who tossed his young daughter onto Canada's busiest highway before jumping to his own death was deeply in debt -- and in a messy custody fight with his estranged wife.

With a suicide note in his pocket, Alnoor Amarsi may have planned his Sunday visit with his five-year-old daughter to end tragically.

While he died instantly, the girl is in Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children where she is being treated for internal injuries.

Full Story

Girl thrown onto highway in critical condition

The young girl who was tossed onto Canada's busiest highway before her father jumped to his own death is in worse condition in hospital than previously thought.

Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children offered its first official word on the girl's condition Tuesday. It says Inara Amarsi is in critical condition with chest and abdominal injuries. She is unconscious and breathing only with the help of a ventilator.

Previous media reports had said the girl had undergone surgery to stop internal bleeding. Others said she was alert and talking.

But hospital officials say the five-year-old had not been operated on since she was admitted Sunday night.

And in her first statement, the girl's mother thanked the public for the interest they have shown in her daughter's well-being.

full story with the girl's pic
    Only my opinions!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mushyb For This Useful Post:

OMG! How dispicable that man WAS! Hopefully, this little darling will pull through!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShowerSinger For This Useful Post:

WHY WHY WHY do suicidal parents have to hurt the children first? If they want to take their life, fine whatever, but why hurt the child you are supposed to love and protect.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teonspaleprincess For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess
    WHY WHY WHY do suicidal parents have to hurt the children first? If
    To punish the Mom, he probably blames her for everything - so he decided to kill the little girl to make the Mom suffer forever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Casshew For This Useful Post:

Little girl breathing on her own....http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blueclouds For This Useful Post:

CASSY OR ANYONE NEAR TORONTO!!!!!!!! ARE THERE ANY UPDATES ON THIS POOR LITTLE BABE? I haven't heard or read anything else.

It's ok... I just searched out my answer on google. THANK THE LORD... WONDEROUS MIRACLES... THIS LITTLE BABE WENT HOME 3 WEEKS LATER AND EXPECTED TO HAVE FULL RECOVERY.

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE MOM!!!!!!!!!!! AND little Inara

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...458_106926537/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blueclouds For This Useful Post: