PA - Homeless Couple Rape Two Teen Girls

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
...and more horror out of Upper Darby.

Lakief Bivins and Brittan Morris are homeless. Lakief rang up a underage girl he knows and invited her to hangout at an abandoned building. The girl went and brought along a friend. After smoking up and drinking both Bivins and Morris raped the girls.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130321_Cops__Homeless_couple_rapes_teens_with_dildos.html

Thankfully these girls went home and told. They showed up at the police department with their mothers.

You're homeless with a cell phone and a bag full of sex toys? How does that work?

the priorities are pretty clear. SMDH

Sex toys - check
cell phone - check
drugs - check
alcohol - check
underage victims - check

home? Maybe next week.

the priorities are pretty clear. SMDH

Sex toys - check
cell phone - check
drugs - check
alcohol - check
underage victims - check

home? Maybe next week.

Right?

Twitter Account-check

He has one a;beit a little old I think. Given his nickname "Woo" as opposed to "Wu" I'll take bets he's smoking more than weed.

They had a mattress up in there so more like squatters. Those poor girls. I wonder how she knew Leon, Woo, Lakief?

Why would you put a condom on a dildo?

Well from the view of someone that is not a crack addict I would say to ensure no disease is passed on that thing. Who knows where that has been?

However, I doubt the two rapist care so maybe DNA purposes? They wouldn't want to toss one of their prized toys so they could just throw away the condom?

Or in that mindset to make it more realistic? Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr they're so blown out they didn't want to impregnate anybody.

if the condom was lubricated that could be a factor in using it to "ease" the way as well.

Right?

Twitter Account-check

He has one a;beit a little old I think. Given his nickname "Woo" as opposed to "Wu" I'll take bets he's smoking more than weed.

They had a mattress up in there so more like squatters. Those poor girls. I wonder how she knew Leon, Woo, Lakief?
WOO? really? OMG

****walking away shaking head, thinking about now changing my nic****

JMHO

WOO? really? OMG

****walking away shaking head, thinking about now changing my nic****

JMHO

Oh Lord there is nothing funny about this, but Wise Old Owl I just fell out reading your reply.

No, not like Hoot or Woot. It's Woo like Woo banga or banger. Some kind of drug business the young people do. If it's Wu it's like Wu Tang the musical people.

We won't let any evil, nasty people steal your who, woo, hoot or woot.

same here Filly. Love me some WOO, ours not the piece of work rapist.

but seriously, you are squatting in a vacant house with a bag of sex toys, some booze, drugs and decide to rape two girls, and then you stay there with the sex toys, evidence, stoned and drunk waiting for the police to show up?

Did they really think neither of these girls were gonna tell??

Here goes his Twitter account. Note if a thong offends you best not look.

https://mobile.twitter.com/woobanga46

This may explain the sex toys, and I also found him posted on a TS/TV forum looking. He could cover his bases all he wanted until he raped someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back