1094 users online (224 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

UT - Michael Valdes, 37, West Valley City, 19 March 2013

WEST JORDAN Police are looking for a West Valley City police officer missing since Tuesday.

Michael Valdes, 37, was last seen Tuesday evening when he told his wife he was leaving for work. He never arrived at work.

Valdes, who has been with the West Valley City Police Department for more than 10 years, has not been seen or heard from since Tuesday, according to Sgt. Dan Roberts with the West Jordan Police Department.

Roberts said there were no signs Valdes might have been considering leaving. He said Valdes' disappearance does not appear to be linked to the ongoing turmoil within the West Valley City Police Department.

More at link including photos and descriptions of vehicle and Officer Valdes.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24494555&nid...icle-popular-1
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-22-2013 at 09:24 AM.

This is terrible. I hope he shows up soon, well rested from a stress break.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24487035&nid...&s_cid=queue-9

Police release info on officer-involved shooting, woman's death

But the department maintains that the investigations into the shooting and a decision by District Attorney Sim Gill to which dismiss 19 drug-related cases that were overseen by a West Valley police detective are separate. West Valley police also declined to say whether information gathered from one investigation lead to the other.

----

very interesting article; lots of info
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Thanks scorekeeper !good article.

Thank you scorekeeper, There is a lot of turmoil in the West Valley City, UT police department. I only hope that if Micheal Valdes is not involved in this turmoil/investigation these BAD stories will diminish the public involvement in searching for Michael.

Hope he is found safe. I look forward to reading your posts in this thread. I'm going to keep my comments to myself because otherwise I am going to get myself in trouble. Be careful with this one, guys. Could be dangerous.
    Last edited by margarita25; 03-21-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Just to clarify, I never did hear or see this officer's name in relation to Susan Powell's case.
    Just for the record.

I was thinking that also Ms, and the WVC, PD sure messed that case up.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Just to clarify, I never did hear or see this officer's name in relation to Susan Powell's case.
    Just for the record.

I just wanted to clarify... because many people in Utah have a strong dislike for West Valley PD.
    For various reasons... but Susan Powell being one of them.

Someone in the comments is saying that they deployed with him.
    That wasn't in the article, so if he did deploy that lends credibility.

Comments also saying that police are going door to door in the area looking for him.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Margarita, we allow free speech, feel free to post, I will play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Hope he is found safe. I look forward to reading your posts in this thread. I'm going to keep my comments to myself because otherwise I am going to get myself in trouble. Be careful with this one, guys. Could be dangerous.

Police just said nothing to rule in or out as of yet. Link is out there somewhere, I just heard it on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound Misfit I View Post
    Margarita, we allow free speech, feel free to post, I will play nice.
    Heehee, thanks, its not that...I just don't want to end up disappearing too because of what I may uncover (not about him). This one has red flags all over it. I'm not touching it. I've seen enough Samuel Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr, Robert DeNiro movies to know better...
    Last edited by margarita25; 03-22-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Can someone find a facebook for him? I haven't seen one but I haven't had much time to look.
    Understand Margarita. It looks like we have some other Utah people I didn't know about.

OK, be safe

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Heehee, thanks, its not that...I just don't want to end up disappearing too because of what I may uncover. This one has red flags all over it. I'm not touching it. I've seen enough Samuel Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr, Robert DeNiro movies to know better...

I don't know if this is truth or rumor, but, is Facebook charging a $1 to search for someone now?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Can someone find a facebook for him? I haven't seen one but I haven't had much time to look.
    Understand Margarita. It looks like we have some other Utah people I didn't know about.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast