Ohio sues Punxatawney Phil

from article:

MISREPRESENTATION OF EARLY SPRING
On or about February 02,2013, at Gobbler's Knob, Punxsutawney Phil did purposely, and with
prior calculation and design, cause the people to believe that Spring would come early.
Contrary to the Groundhog day report, a snowstorm and record lowtemperatures have been
and are predicted to continue in the near future, which constitutes the offense of
MISREPRESENTATION OF EARLY SPRING, a Unclassified Felony, and against the peace
and dignity of the State Of Ohio.
SPECIFICATION: The people further find and specify that due to the aggravating circumstances
and misrepresentation to the people that the death penalty be implemenied to thL defendant,
Punxsutawney Phil.
PRosEcmNc ATToRNEY, BLTLER CoUN-rv, Ouro
P,O. Box 515, HAMrLroN, OH 45012-OSls
PROSECUTING

----

I so agree!! It's only 27 degrees in my neck of the woods......brrrrrrrrr

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I yelled at the snow this morning. IT'S SPRING! :floorlaugh:

LOL, I want in on this!

I need some warm weather!!

Oh noooooo.

Save Punxsutawney Phil! He doesn't remember making that early Spring forecast. He was afflicted with transient global amnesia and dissociative amnesia on Feb. 2, 2013.

I understand (and share) the DA's frustration.

I hope Pa will respond to this.

In Phil's defense, if you were a self-respecting groundhog who was yanked out of a comfy, warm hibernation hole by a drunk guy in a tuxedo and held up by the scruff in front of a gazillion bright lights and loud voices, you'd tell those human loonies whatever they wanted to hear so you get some more shut-eye too.

In Phil's defense, if you were a self-respecting groundhog who was yanked out of a comfy, warm hibernation hole by a drunk guy in a tuxedo and held up by the scruff in front of a gazillion bright lights and loud voices, you'd tell those human loonies whatever they wanted to hear so you get some more shut-eye too.
Actually Phil lives in the window of the Punxsutawney library. His enclosure is spacious and made of glass. You can see everything he is doing and snoop on him (or at least it was the last time I went through Punxsutawney).

Your dang right about drunks at the Groundhog's Day celebration in Punxsutawney. lol In the last few years, Punxsutawney has tried to decrease the number of celebrants (all drinking) that attend.

it wasn't him, it was a ninja groundhog!!! he's been framed!

Yes, this is what Ohio needs to be concerned about just now...JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back