1213 users online (196 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Lady of the nightGuest
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Anderson View Post
    Fluke You said it.
    Hackett. He said it under oath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lady of the night View Post
    Hackett. He said it under oath.
    He may very well have said it. Without the depositions it's hard to respond. But Joe Jr. mentioned the marsh as well.

Lady of the nightGuest

Court

He may very well have said it. Without the depositions it's hard to respond. But Joe Jr. mentioned the marsh as well.
    I know that doesn't prove anything to you, but I do know it to be a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady of the night View Post
    Well, I've seen the depositions. I know that doesn't prove anything to you, but I do know it to be a fact.
    I'm not saying you are wrong - far from it. But the selective "leak" of depositions itself is an issue. Why do I say that? What if only the depositions that favor the Hackett theory have been shown only to people that are inclined to believe it? I am not saying I know that to be the case, simply that it raises that question.

Lady of the nightGuest

Court

I'm not saying you are wrong - far from it. But the selective "leak" of depositions itself is an issue. Why do I say that? What if only the depositions that favor the Hackett theory have been shown only to people that are inclined to believe it? I am not saying I know that to be the case, simply that it raises that question.
    I'm not sure what other depositions there would be. If he's on video and he says something, what does that mean?

Are you saying a full length video deposition could be altered to only include things that support a CPH theory?

Fluke had a lot of it right. Maybe his presentation was a bit off but he tried to tell what was happening at oak beach and not many listened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Summary Judgement

The Summary Judgment motion was brought by Hackett in June, 2016. This means Hackett believes he has irrefutable evidence of his innocence against Ray's claim and he wants judge to rule in his favor.

Keep in mind that during discovery phase of the litigation John Ray had a legal obligation to provide Hackett with Mari's phone records.

I'm no expert on litigation -- but this doesn't look good for Ray. No wonder he's desperate to find anything on Hackett.

I never felt hackett killed these girls. I believe he was set up. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There is no "leak" of depositions. They are at the court house. the court house is public. The file is public.

No "leaks"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11