739 users online (103 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    I wonder where they were obtained by the person who sent me the pdf. I haven't found them on any court site and I have been searching for awhile.

If they are available to the public, then shouldn't there be similiar documents online filed on behalf of MG? Assuming any of the witnesses on that side are willing to file affidavits in support of her case.

I can't find any. Granted, I may not be searching using the proper search terms.

Anybody?
    The docs are not public until they are filed with the court. My understanding is this is a civil case and NY allows electronic filing - but the docs should be in the list of items filed and should have a court stamp.

Hope that helps - I'm reading very quickly and this may not even be pertinent at the moment

Salem

Okay - please do NOT link the documents at this point in time. The docs cannot be authenticated, nor can it be shown that the docs are public.

Do not link them, please.

If we can authenticate the docs - SoSue, Bessie or I will let you all know and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Salem

You guys could save yourselves tons of work if you'd just pm a mod before you post.

Just sayin'...
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    You guys could save yourselves tons of work if you'd just pm a mod before you post.

Just sayin'...
    Okay, but I post ALOT, so you're gonna be a busy girl, Bessie.

(Just messin' with ya...I know what you meant.)
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Any word on the documents being authenticated or not?
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.
    Court is tomorrow. As of the court calendar...it has not been adjourned.

Anyone going?
    Copyright © 2013 To Kill A Mockingbird —— I was lucky enough to win the lottery..wooo hoooo Dreams DO COME TRUE See ya.....

Quote Originally Posted by To Kill a Mockingbird View Post
    Court is tomorrow. As of the court calendar...it has not been adjourned.

Anyone going?
    I'll be out fishing. Have fun in court. You'll be the only one there.
    Copyright © 2016 PS149 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of PS149 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

You might want to save your gas and delay your trip until May 7th or May 21st.
    Copyright © 2016 PS149 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of PS149 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

ohhhh it was adjourned

Quote Originally Posted by ps149 View Post
    You might want to save your gas and delay your trip until May 7th or May 21st.
    cool.

a decision will be made in may.
    Copyright © 2013 To Kill A Mockingbird —— I was lucky enough to win the lottery..wooo hoooo Dreams DO COME TRUE See ya.....

hackett Home For Sale down to $345K

hackett home down from 399 to 375 to 345
    and its STILL NOT SELLING
    buahhhhhhhhh

maybe for 199 it MIGHT move.
    http://www.elliman.com/long-island/4...-beach-kntkmfr

shannan's estate v. hackett - today in court

court today.

Do you think a decision will be made today?

I got an e mail from e courts and it hasn't been adjourned...yet.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

Any news... yet?

Fully Submitted... Papers In Part...

Quote Originally Posted by ps149 View Post
    Fully Submitted... Papers In Part...
    Ar risk of sounding iganorant, which I am when it comes to court procedings, what does that mean?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast