1183 users online (240 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

On a star in the sky

IA - Cari Farver, 38, Councils Bluff, 16 Nov 2012

Name: Cari L Farver
    Age At Report: 37
    Age Now: 38
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    Height: 5'07"
    Race: White
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Sex: Female
    Incident Type: Other adult missing

Cari Farver was reported missing to the Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office (712-890-2200), in Council Bluffs on November 16, 2012. She has 4 tattoos: a large sun in between her shoulder blades, a tattoo on her left hip, a tattoo on the top of her foot and a flower on her lower back.

up north

Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office

Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office shared Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office's photo.
    March 11

Is she still missing? I think I may have found a social media profile for her:
    SimpleCari | BikerOrNot

It says she has logged-in within the past month. Hopefully she is out there, alive and well.

Charley Project: Charley Project - Cari Lea Farver
    ...Always remembering the missing...

This one has left quite a digital trail. She was involved in a custody dispute around the time that she disappeared.

I believe that she's listed as using a name of Cari Potter in 2010, she, and the child mentioned in the custody dispute is mentioned in an obit from Macedonia, Iowa in 2010. http://www.loesshillsfuneralhome.com...cedonia,-Iowa/

The son listed in custody dispute looks to be alive and well, is on Facebook, and doesn't look to be friends with (or posting any pics with) his mother.

I noticed that the official listing on the Iowa website has Facebook comments indicating she's wanted, not exactly missing. She's also not listed in NamUs - if anyone has information, it would probably be wise to contact Iowa law enforcement.