PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Reaction score
Palmyra police are investigating the disappearance of a 21-year-old borough woman, who was last seen on Sunday.

Kortne Ciera Stouffer was last seen around 3:45 a.m. at her home, 810 W. Main St., according to a release from the Palmyra police department.

Police described her as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing about 115 pounds, with blond hair worn in dreadlocks and green eyes.

She had a tattoo with the words "one love" on her right bicep, another one with stars on her left foot and a third one of flowers and a pistol on her left hip.

Police did not provide any further details about the case in the news release.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21200862/police-search-missing-palmyra-woman?source=most_emailed

20120731_012655_Kortne%20Stouffer%20photo.jpg

Police are asking anyone with information about Stouffer's whereabouts to contact them at 717-838-8188 or 717-838-8189.

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5

Media/Timeline thread: PA PA-Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21,Palmyra, 29 July 2012 TIMELINE/MEDIA ONLY *NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just adding a comment so this will show up in my subscribed threads. Think of Kortne often.

6 threads on barely any information---something has got to give eventually....I hope

If CP strangled or gave KS a drug that rendered her unconscience (or worse) I agree that there would be little evidence. But he still needs to get her down the steps and into a vehicle without anyone noticing. Not an easy and then why come back to the area (her apt and/or the store) and put himself at the crime scene by sending a text?? But I do agree we should not rule out CP. His character is certanly not great.

I am from the area and agree that there are many places nearby to dispose of a body. But it is also a very well known area to hunt and fish. I guess I just thought that by now something would be found. As I recall KS approached CP and MR to hangout that night. So there was no "plan" by CP or MR. Something happen (unplanned) panic sets in and still able to dispose of body and not leave any evidence. Certainly possible but I just don't put it at very likely. Lets be honest, if LE had any evidence on CP they would have filed charges by now. Just my opinion.... So frustrated that LE appears to be doing nothing!!! And I have not ruled out LE!

I am from the area and agree that there are many places nearby to dispose of a body. But it is also a very well known area to hunt and fish. I guess I just thought that by now something would be found. As I recall KS approached CP and MR to hangout that night. So there was no "plan" by CP or MR. Something happen (unplanned) panic sets in and still able to dispose of body and not leave any evidence. Certainly possible but I just don't put it at very likely. Lets be honest, if LE had any evidence on CP they would have filed charges by now. Just my opinion.... So frustrated that LE appears to be doing nothing!!! And I have not ruled out LE!

I agree!
If he harmed her in the house Id think there would be some kind of evidence If he moved her he would have to call someone he had no car.
Did they walk off together? Then he returns to her house to go to sleep>
None of this makes any sense .

Why were the neighbors up at that hour?

by all accounts .. he had MRs car. For CP to carry her down the back steps .. would have been nothing for him at her weight. The neighbors could have easily missed this as late as it was and they may have had enough drama for the day and went to bed.

Don't forget .. she wasn't reported missng until Monday .. he could have taken her out that night (early morning) and had all day Sunday to take her body somewhere after he sent that text that still showed him in the area at that time.

Again .. I don't have a clue if he is involved or not .. I just don't think we are giving enough credit to LE .. they have sealed search warrants. They remain sealed for a reason. The judge obviously feels the need to have signed the paperwork to keep them sealed. There's much more to this story.

Im sorry but to carry KS 5'8"115 lbs down those stairs after drinking would not be impossible but would also not be easy. Granted it was late and neighbors may have been sleeping but still difficult and very risky! Yes the police did not get called until Monday morning but I assume CP would not of known this and would of tried to get rid of the evidence asap. It is certainly possible. As far as LE, I certainly question how they handled this. A call was placed to 911. They should have attempted to make contact with someone....atleast the person who placed the call. Did dispatch try calling the neighbor back? I am local....there are camera's that could of and SHOULD OF BEEN REVIEWED!!! Hotel/motels where guest coming and going odd hours, Turkey Hill and on and on! It certainly appears that they did a horrible job of investigating or a great job of covering something up!

Kortne deserves better!!!

removing a body from anywhere at any time is risky but unfortunately it happens in a lot of these cases.

i would still like to know what made the neighbors say they think she walked away on her own and met up with foul play elsewhere (or something to that effect). Did they see her leave that night? That statement has bothered me from day one! If they did .. it would also substantiate the text CP sent as in "what happened to you?" (where are you?)

Im sorry but to carry KS 5'8"115 lbs down those stairs after drinking would not be impossible but would also not be easy. Granted it was late and neighbors may have been sleeping but still difficult and very risky! Yes the police did not get called until Monday morning but I assume CP would not of known this and would of tried to get rid of the evidence asap. It is certainly possible. As far as LE, I certainly question how they handled this. A call was placed to 911. They should have attempted to make contact with someone....atleast the person who placed the call. Did dispatch try calling the neighbor back? I am local....there are camera's that could of and SHOULD OF BEEN REVIEWED!!! Hotel/motels where guest coming and going odd hours, Turkey Hill and on and on! It certainly appears that they did a horrible job of investigating or a great job of covering something up!

Kortne deserves better!!!

BBM ... I wish my life experiences hadn't made me so jaded. I'm not yet convinced that LE didn't encounter Kortne.

CP is supposedly employed as a blacksmith- it take lots of strength. He does not look like a frail boy- I have a feeling he could move her if he wanted to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail