1336 users online (227 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Angry Man charged with rape of toddler in Internet sex video

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...WS01/503100302

WINTON HILLS - A man is jailed today after federal authorities got a tip that he was offering live footage of him having sex with a 3-year-old girl that could be viewed over the Internet.

Paul A. Kraft, 31, was arrested Tuesday night at his home in the 4900 block of Winneste Avenue. He was charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor and two counts of rape. His bond was set this morning at $750,000. He can only get out if he pays that total amount in cash.

I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach.

Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...19/detail.html

CINCINNATI -- A local man who went on the Internet and offered live video of himself having sex with a 3-year-old girl is behind bars, police say...................Police said they were able to stop the broadcast before it occurred.....................................A woman who lived with Kraft said she has had five children with him, ages 6 to infant.

She said social services arrived to take the children Wednesday morning, but refused to say why............................................... .
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/...onlinesex.html

Picture of this scumbag, #$@#$@!#$!@ at this link

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew

CINCINNATI -- A local man who went on the Internet and offered live video of himself having sex with a 3-year-old girl is behind bars, police say...................Police said they were able to stop the broadcast before it occurred.....................................A woman who lived with Kraft said she has had five children with him, ages 6 to infant.

She said social services arrived to take the children Wednesday morning, but refused to say why............................................... .

Darlin, I merged your thread with Golfmom's thread - hope you don't mind.

Oh God it just gets worse and worse

A woman who lived with Kraft said she has had five children with him, ages 6 to infant.

She said social services arrived to take the children Wednesday morning, but refused to say why.

You know, maybe its just me, but isn't the wording of the arrest a little understated? It seems to me that when a grown man rapes a toddler, it should fall under the category of "torture" or something equally as bad. And don't even get me started on the "mother" of these kids. Hopefully, she's just a blink away of being arrested her damn self.

This creature should never see the light of day ever again, imo. Its time to stop this madness, lock em up and throw away the key! These creatures cannot be "cured". How many more innocent children will it take for laws to be changed? I'm not willing to sacrifice my child or my grandchildren. I think the lawmakers should feel the same about their families. So what is it that allows these monsters out of jail time and time again?

ETA I have no idea if this is a "first offense" or not....sorry, got to ranting. It's too much at times.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving
    ETA I have no idea if this is a "first offense" or not....
    I sincerely doubt it

i hope he gets what he deserves from bubba and co.

Absolutely disgusting!

Does anybody know if the victim is one of his daughters? That poor child.

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Angry Sometimes I still wish we had

public hangings!!!

This evil man certainly deserves it and worse.

The article doesn't say that he actually had sex with the little girl. It sounds as if it was something he was planning to do if he could find someone willing to pay to watch it happen live on video. I hope that he never actually harmed her. I also hope he rots in prison, along with the mother if she was involved.

Mabel, he was charged with 2 counts of rape. I suspect they reviewed what was on his computer and found other images.

They should stand these two in the middle of a busy highway and just let the cars hit them. Splat.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast