OH - Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050309/NEWS01/503100302

WINTON HILLS - A man is jailed today after federal authorities got a tip that he was offering live footage of him having sex with a 3-year-old girl that could be viewed over the Internet.

Paul A. Kraft, 31, was arrested Tuesday night at his home in the 4900 block of Winneste Avenue. He was charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor and two counts of rape. His bond was set this morning at $750,000. He can only get out if he pays that total amount in cash.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4267719/detail.html

CINCINNATI -- A local man who went on the Internet and offered live video of himself having sex with a 3-year-old girl is behind bars, police say...................Police said they were able to stop the broadcast before it occurred.....................................A woman who lived with Kraft said she has had five children with him, ages 6 to infant.

She said social services arrived to take the children Wednesday morning, but refused to say why................................................

mysteriew said:
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4267719/detail.html

CINCINNATI -- A local man who went on the Internet and offered live video of himself having sex with a 3-year-old girl is behind bars, police say...................Police said they were able to stop the broadcast before it occurred.....................................A woman who lived with Kraft said she has had five children with him, ages 6 to infant.

She said social services arrived to take the children Wednesday morning, but refused to say why................................................

Darlin, I merged your thread with Golfmom's thread - hope you don't mind.

You know, maybe its just me, but isn't the wording of the arrest a little understated? It seems to me that when a grown man rapes a toddler, it should fall under the category of "torture" or something equally as bad. And don't even get me started on the "mother" of these kids. Hopefully, she's just a blink away of being arrested her damn self. :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

This creature should never see the light of day ever again, imo. Its time to stop this madness, lock em up and throw away the key! These creatures cannot be "cured". How many more innocent children will it take for laws to be changed? I'm not willing to sacrifice my child or my grandchildren. I think the lawmakers should feel the same about their families. So what is it that allows these monsters out of jail time and time again?

ETA I have no idea if this is a "first offense" or not....sorry, got to ranting. It's too much at times.

i hope he gets what he deserves from bubba and co.

Absolutely disgusting!

Does anybody know if the victim is one of his daughters? That poor child.

public hangings!!!

This evil man certainly deserves it and worse.:mad:

The article doesn't say that he actually had sex with the little girl. It sounds as if it was something he was planning to do if he could find someone willing to pay to watch it happen live on video. I hope that he never actually harmed her. I also hope he rots in prison, along with the mother if she was involved.

Mabel, he was charged with 2 counts of rape. I suspect they reviewed what was on his computer and found other images.

They should stand these two in the middle of a busy highway and just let the cars hit them. Splat.:banghead:

Jeana (DP) said:
I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach.

Ditto!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:

LinasK said:
Ditto!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:
Double Ditto, some things go beyond what I can stomach. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:confused: http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4270887/detail.html

Well you'll all be glad to know that he was a nice guy and studying to be a teacher.

A woman who said she lived with Kraft and had five children with him broke down sobbing, "Oh my god, oh my god," when she heard the accusations against him Wednesday.

She said Social Services took the children Wednesday morning but refused to say why.

Neighbors in the 4000 block of Winneste Avenue were shocked, too.

"That's just sick. That's crazy," said Nashtelle Robertson.

Robertson said her children have been in Kraft's home and played with his children.

"He's a nice guy. He takes care of the kids and everything," she said. "I believe he's in school so he can be a teacher."

golfmom said:
:confused: http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4270887/detail.html

Well you'll all be glad to know that he was a nice guy and studying to be a teacher.

A woman who said she lived with Kraft and had five children with him broke down sobbing, "Oh my god, oh my god," when she heard the accusations against him Wednesday.

She said Social Services took the children Wednesday morning but refused to say why.

Neighbors in the 4000 block of Winneste Avenue were shocked, too.

"That's just sick. That's crazy," said Nashtelle Robertson.

Robertson said her children have been in Kraft's home and played with his children.

"He's a nice guy. He takes care of the kids and everything," she said. "I believe he's in school so he can be a teacher."

Ive seen his picture-hes no student!!!!!

Ive ran across many people who claim to be students.Anyone can say "Oh Im a pre-med student' blah blah blah and it doesnt mean its true!!!

His "Im in college to be a teacher" was likely a front so people would trust him with their children!!!!!!!!

Im not an advocate of D.P (I think its too humane) but for scum like this I agree BRING BACK PUBLIC HANGINGS!!!!!!

The "Mother" needs her parental "rights" yanked ASAP!!!!

EDITED TO ADD:
To rectify any confusion...........The rape DID occur but the broadcast of it over the internet was stopped!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back