707 users online (83 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10

Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17
    Thread #18
    Thread #19
    Thread #20
    Thread #21
    Thread #22
    Thread #23
    Thread #24
    Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
    Thread #33
    Thread #34
    Thread #35
    Thread #36
    Thread #37
    Thread #38
    Thread #39
    Thread #40
    Thread #41
    Thread #42
    Thread #43

Thread #45
    Thread #46
    Thread #47

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

[b]Official Facebook Page
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 11:28 PM. Reason: broken links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 11:21 PM. Reason: broken link

Please note that there will be no discussion of the radio show or pictures in this thread.

Please continue here. Please remember TOS, the guidelines for this case and please treat differing opinions respectfully.

Thanks,

Salem

Additional Notes:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    A little clarification here. I will copy these "rule posts" and put them in the first or second posts of the thread for reference.

Information that came out on the Dr. Phil show may be discussed, but not the edited, rumored portions. What this means is that "history" that was brought up, may be discussed as long as it is linked to Dr. Phil.

We are not going back to visit old "he said/she said" stuff that happened around the time of the divorce. But... if it was brought up on Dr. Phil, where everybody had a chance to refute the charge or defend themselves, then it will be allowed with the Dr. Phil link.

Scanner thread info regarding searches may be linked up with brief comments about the info that the poster thinks is important.

Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Hey everybody - I just removed several posts discussing things that are OFF THE TABLE. We are on zero tolerance here - but I'm not going to TO everybody at this point, because it looked like you got yourselves back on track. Thank you for that, it is appreciated.

You may discuss Dr. Phil - BUT NOT THE RUMORED, EDITED PORTIONS.
    You may not call MR an alcoholic or mentally disturbed, because we don't have facts supporting that (only rumors and opinions).
    You may not accuse MR. You may speculate and/or theorize.
    You may not attack our verified posters. If you disagree with them, that's fine. Move past their posts. If you have an honest question or need for clarification, you may ask for it RESPECTFULLY. If the verified poster chooses NOT TO RESPOND that's OKAY. Just like you, if they don't want to respond to a post, they don't have to.
    And the discussion of what happened way back when before Dylan moved to Colorado Springs is OFF THE TABLE.

All other rules can be found right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As always, if you have a question, please pm a mod and don't derail the thread.

Thanks!

Salem
    Last edited by Salem; 03-29-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Salem has already explained but I'm going to mention it too so y'all know it's important.

There will be no discussion about the information on the radio show for now. This comes down from the owners of Websleuths. We'll update you guys after we get updated on this issue.

Please continue here...

North-Central Wisconsin ~ America's Dairyland
    May this be the thread in which all of our questions are answered, and when DR can finally come home...

I just can't imagine the anguish and heartache for all that love this dear boy.

My prayers are with all of DR's family and friends for continued strength and peace, for the LEOs that are still working this case, and for searchers and divers that will be coming in (hopefully very soon) for their safety.

I also pray that as Spring gathers some foothold in the valley that more evidence can possibly be found that will indicate not only where DR may be, but who is responsible for him being gone this long...

My prayers also go out to MR, regardless of my opinion... That if he truly is innocent, that he can somehow get the help he needs to overcome his personal issues, and that if he is not telling the truth, that God will give him the courage to come forward and admit to all he knows. That he will finally (imo) put his son first and do whatever he is able to in order to bring DR home - regardless of what they may mean for himself...

Prayers also going out to our fellow member AZGrandma, as I know that reading these threads has to be particularly challenging, and at times painful. I pray that God embraces you in His arms and protects you and gives you peace as you participate here.

ETA: I wanted to also add a link to Dylan's Group page on the "Light a Candle" website for any of those who wish to pass along prayers and good intentions... Thanks to whomever set it up. I think it's wonderful...
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=dnr
    Last edited by Redhead72; 03-25-2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Addition of "Light a Candle for DR link"

Quote Originally Posted by Redhead72 View Post
    May this be the thread in which all of our questions are answered, and when DR can finally come home...

I just can't imagine the anguish and heartache for all that love this dear boy.

My prayers are with all of DR's family and friends for continued strength and peace, for the LEOs that are still working this case, and for searchers and divers that will be coming in (hopefully very soon) for their safety.

I also pray that as Spring gathers some foothold in the valley that more evidence can possibly be found that will indicate not only where DR may be, but who is responsible for him being gone this long...

My prayers also go out to MR, regardless of my opinion... That if he truly is innocent, that he can somehow get the help he needs to overcome his personal issues, and that if he is not telling the truth, that God will give him the courage to come forward and admit to all he knows. That he will finally (imo) put his son first and do whatever he is able to in order to bring DR home - regardless of what they may mean for himself...

Prayers also going out to our fellow member AZGrandma, as I know that reading these threads has to be particularly challenging, and at times painful. I pray that God embraces you in His arms and protects you and gives you peace as you participate here.

ETA: I wanted to also add a link to Dylan's Group page on the "Light a Candle" website for any of those who wish to pass along prayers and good intentions... Thanks to whomever set it up. I think it's wonderful...
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=dnr
    BBM

Here here! Lucky thread #47. Everyone's trying so hard Dylan!!

I just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys that I received my FMDR bracelet in the mail today. It kind of made me feel a renewed sense of finding Dylan. I might go to work tomorrow and share Dylan's story with the top gal in charge and ask her if we can have a "Jeans Day" for him. We are allowed to wear jeans to work if we in turn contribute $5.00 to an annouced cause that someone is compassionate about. I'm gonna try that!

Quote Originally Posted by looks like rain View Post
    I just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys that I received my FMDR bracelet in the mail today. It kind of made me feel a renewed sense of finding Dylan. I might go to work tomorrow and share Dylan's story with the top gal in charge and ask her if we can have a "Jeans Day" for him. We are allowed to wear jeans to work if we in turn contribute $5.00 to an annouced cause that someone is compassionate about. I'm gonna try that!
    That's a great idea! Hope it works.
    Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be." News 7, 11/27/2012

“When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.”
    ― Yevgeny Yevtushenko

ALL postings are IMO, MOO, IMHO

What does this mean? (from LE statement)

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

The "seeking links" sounds like they have a lot of information but need to find a bit more to tie (or link) it together from information they already have in there possession, and of course looking for additional tips/evidence.

But "determine additional evidence analysis needs"? Is that again saying they are looking for additional evidence to tie everything together, or are they referring strictly to analyzing the evidence they already have acquired?
    OMO thanks for listening

And this from the LE statement:

Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

Sure sounds here as though they have vastly narrowed down the investigation to Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities
    OMO thanks for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Lordeebee View Post

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

The "seeking links" sounds like they have a lot of information but need to find a bit more to tie (or link) it together from information they already have in there possession, and of course looking for additional tips/evidence.

But "determine additional evidence analysis needs"? Is that again saying they are looking for additional evidence to tie everything together, or are they referring strictly to analyzing the evidence they already have acquired?
    Who knows? I thought that was worded very strangely too. Additional evidence analysis needs...hmmm....what could that mean? Are they talking about any future evidence they may get or future analysis of evidence they already have? It's just too vague and too odd for me to make anything out of it.

And this from the LE statement:

Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

Sure sounds here as though they have vastly narrowed down the investigation to Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities

BBM

Keywords I believe are Mark and Dylan's interactions remain under investigation. If that doesn't say he's NOT cleared I don't know what does.

Maybe to justify further/additional search warrants or interviews?
    Hate to be a googler but this was interesting:

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-evidence-analysis.htm

Sounds like LE speak for further testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    BBM

Keywords I believe are Mark and Dylan's interactions remain under investigation. If that doesn't say he's NOT cleared I don't know what does.
    That plus the recent LE canvassing this past weekend that specifically asks for info regarding pedestrian and vehicle traffic coming north from CR 500 to 501 on Sunday night from 7 PM to Monday night at 7 PM. Not many people coming north to south except Mark (and whatever other random perp I'm not totally willing to exclude before y'all get worked up about it). Dylan on foot. Mark in the truck. Anything else would astonish me.

Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast