Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39
Thread #40
Thread #41
Thread #42
Thread #43

Thread #45
Thread #46
Thread #47

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Please note that there will be no discussion of the radio show or pictures in this thread.

Please continue here. Please remember TOS, the guidelines for this case and please treat differing opinions respectfully.

Thanks,

Salem

Additional Notes:

A little clarification here. I will copy these "rule posts" and put them in the first or second posts of the thread for reference.

Information that came out on the Dr. Phil show may be discussed, but not the edited, rumored portions. What this means is that "history" that was brought up, may be discussed as long as it is linked to Dr. Phil.

We are not going back to visit old "he said/she said" stuff that happened around the time of the divorce. But... if it was brought up on Dr. Phil, where everybody had a chance to refute the charge or defend themselves, then it will be allowed with the Dr. Phil link.

Scanner thread info regarding searches may be linked up with brief comments about the info that the poster thinks is important.

Salem

Hey everybody - I just removed several posts discussing things that are OFF THE TABLE. We are on zero tolerance here - but I'm not going to TO everybody at this point, because it looked like you got yourselves back on track. Thank you for that, it is appreciated.

You may discuss Dr. Phil - BUT NOT THE RUMORED, EDITED PORTIONS.
You may not call MR an alcoholic or mentally disturbed, because we don't have facts supporting that (only rumors and opinions).
You may not accuse MR. You may speculate and/or theorize.
You may not attack our verified posters. If you disagree with them, that's fine. Move past their posts. If you have an honest question or need for clarification, you may ask for it RESPECTFULLY. If the verified poster chooses NOT TO RESPOND that's OKAY. Just like you, if they don't want to respond to a post, they don't have to.
And the discussion of what happened way back when before Dylan moved to Colorado Springs is OFF THE TABLE.

All other rules can be found right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As always, if you have a question, please pm a mod and don't derail the thread.

Thanks!

Salem

Salem has already explained but I'm going to mention it too so y'all know it's important.

There will be no discussion about the information on the radio show for now. This comes down from the owners of Websleuths. We'll update you guys after we get updated on this issue.

:tyou:

May this be the thread in which all of our questions are answered, and when DR can finally come home...

I just can't imagine the anguish and heartache for all that love this dear boy.

:prayer:
My prayers are with all of DR's family and friends for continued strength and peace, for the LEOs that are still working this case, and for searchers and divers that will be coming in (hopefully very soon) for their safety.

I also pray that as Spring gathers some foothold in the valley that more evidence can possibly be found that will indicate not only where DR may be, but who is responsible for him being gone this long...

My prayers also go out to MR, regardless of my opinion... That if he truly is innocent, that he can somehow get the help he needs to overcome his personal issues, and that if he is not telling the truth, that God will give him the courage to come forward and admit to all he knows. That he will finally (imo) put his son first and do whatever he is able to in order to bring DR home - regardless of what they may mean for himself...

Prayers also going out to our fellow member AZGrandma, as I know that reading these threads has to be particularly challenging, and at times painful. I pray that God embraces you in His arms and protects you and gives you peace as you participate here. :hug:

ETA: I wanted to also add a link to Dylan's Group page on the "Light a Candle" website for any of those who wish to pass along prayers and good intentions... Thanks to whomever set it up. I think it's wonderful... :candle:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=dnr

May this be the thread in which all of our questions are answered, and when DR can finally come home...

I just can't imagine the anguish and heartache for all that love this dear boy.

:prayer:
My prayers are with all of DR's family and friends for continued strength and peace, for the LEOs that are still working this case, and for searchers and divers that will be coming in (hopefully very soon) for their safety.

I also pray that as Spring gathers some foothold in the valley that more evidence can possibly be found that will indicate not only where DR may be, but who is responsible for him being gone this long...

My prayers also go out to MR, regardless of my opinion... That if he truly is innocent, that he can somehow get the help he needs to overcome his personal issues, and that if he is not telling the truth, that God will give him the courage to come forward and admit to all he knows. That he will finally (imo) put his son first and do whatever he is able to in order to bring DR home - regardless of what they may mean for himself...

Prayers also going out to our fellow member AZGrandma, as I know that reading these threads has to be particularly challenging, and at times painful. I pray that God embraces you in His arms and protects you and gives you peace as you participate here. :hug:

ETA: I wanted to also add a link to Dylan's Group page on the "Light a Candle" website for any of those who wish to pass along prayers and good intentions... Thanks to whomever set it up. I think it's wonderful... :candle:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=dnr

BBM

Here here! Lucky thread #47. Everyone's trying so hard Dylan!!

I just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys that I received my FMDR bracelet in the mail today. It kind of made me feel a renewed sense of finding Dylan. I might go to work tomorrow and share Dylan's story with the top gal in charge and ask her if we can have a "Jeans Day" for him. We are allowed to wear jeans to work if we in turn contribute $5.00 to an annouced cause that someone is compassionate about. I'm gonna try that!

I just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys that I received my FMDR bracelet in the mail today. It kind of made me feel a renewed sense of finding Dylan. I might go to work tomorrow and share Dylan's story with the top gal in charge and ask her if we can have a "Jeans Day" for him. We are allowed to wear jeans to work if we in turn contribute $5.00 to an annouced cause that someone is compassionate about. I'm gonna try that!

That's a great idea! Hope it works.

What does this mean? (from LE statement)

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

The "seeking links" sounds like they have a lot of information but need to find a bit more to tie (or link) it together from information they already have in there possession, and of course looking for additional tips/evidence.

But "determine additional evidence analysis needs"? Is that again saying they are looking for additional evidence to tie everything together, or are they referring strictly to analyzing the evidence they already have acquired?

And this from the LE statement:

Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

Sure sounds here as though they have vastly narrowed down the investigation to Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

The "seeking links" sounds like they have a lot of information but need to find a bit more to tie (or link) it together from information they already have in there possession, and of course looking for additional tips/evidence.

But "determine additional evidence analysis needs"? Is that again saying they are looking for additional evidence to tie everything together, or are they referring strictly to analyzing the evidence they already have acquired?

Who knows? I thought that was worded very strangely too. Additional evidence analysis needs...hmmm....what could that mean? Are they talking about any future evidence they may get or future analysis of evidence they already have? It's just too vague and too odd for me to make anything out of it.

And this from the LE statement:

Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

Sure sounds here as though they have vastly narrowed down the investigation to Mark's and Dylan's interactions and activities

BBM

Keywords I believe are Mark and Dylan's interactions remain under investigation. If that doesn't say he's NOT cleared I don't know what does.

Maybe to justify further/additional search warrants or interviews?
Hate to be a googler but this was interesting:

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-evidence-analysis.htm

Sounds like LE speak for further testing.

BBM

Keywords I believe are Mark and Dylan's interactions remain under investigation. If that doesn't say he's NOT cleared I don't know what does.

That plus the recent LE canvassing this past weekend that specifically asks for info regarding pedestrian and vehicle traffic coming north from CR 500 to 501 on Sunday night from 7 PM to Monday night at 7 PM. Not many people coming north to south except Mark (and whatever other random perp I'm not totally willing to exclude before y'all get worked up about it). Dylan on foot. Mark in the truck. Anything else would astonish me.

Found you guys; thought we were closed down, again..........

I am also praying that this is the "Dylan is home" thread!!

That plus the recent LE canvassing this past weekend that specifically asks for info regarding pedestrian and vehicle traffic coming north from CR 500 to 501 on Sunday night from 7 PM to Monday night at 7 PM. Not many people coming north to south except Mark (and whatever other random perp I'm not totally willing to exclude before y'all get worked up about it). Dylan on foot. Mark in the truck. Anything else would astonish me.

Just thought I'd add Dylan and Mark in the truck.

I've pondered something happened on the way home and Dylan never made it to the house, Dylan made it to the house and then left on foot (in my scenario on this one MR went after Dylan when he left the house), but when I saw the latest press release that read,
something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home, and
Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark's home

was the first time I considered that Dylan might have arrived at the home, but not necessarily gone inside the home. Perhaps LE has video showing the truck arriving at the home and then shortly leaving again?

Also the eerie choice of words, "somehow left the home" leaves me wondering if Dylan was physically unable to leave the home.

Just thought I'd add Dylan and Mark in the truck.

I've pondered something happened on the way home and Dylan never made it to the house, Dylan made it to the house and then left on foot (in my scenario on this one MR went after Dylan when he left the house), but when I saw the latest press release that read,
something happened to Dylan at the home or whether he somehow left the home, and
Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark's home

was the first time I considered that Dylan might have arrived at the home, but not necessarily gone inside the home. Perhaps LE has video showing the truck arriving at the home and then shortly leaving again?

Also the eerie choice of words, "somehow left the home" leaves me wondering if Dylan was physically unable to leave the home.

Of course- both of them in the truck on the way back down the mountain. Intriguing possibilities all of them. LE does not seem to believe that Dylan left Mark's house under his own abilities, certainly. "Somehow" is pretty snarky. If Mark left any time during the night and it was noted by neighbors, that would negate his story. Many are assuming that Mark left his home to go to the attorney's appt in the morning but what if he didn't? The 11 or so overnight hours have concerned many of us. What if Dylan did set off on foot at night? So many possibilities, none of them good for Dylan. I am glad to see LE being visible. I hope it means they have a working theory that goes beyond waiting for spring.

Of course- both of them in the truck on the way back down the mountain. Intriguing possibilities all of them. LE does not seem to believe that Dylan left Mark's house under his own abilities, certainly. "Somehow" is pretty snarky. If Mark left any time during the night and it was noted by neighbors, that would negate his story. Many are assuming that Mark left his home to go to the attorney's appt in the morning but what if he didn't? The 11 or so overnight hours have concerned many of us. What if Dylan did set off on foot at night? So many possibilities, none of them good for Dylan. I am glad to see LE being visible. I hope it means they have a working theory that goes beyond waiting for spring.

Since that latest press release I've had a thought in my head. Here it is... THIS IS ALL MOO!

They confirmed Dylan arrived at MR's home.
Then they said something about Investigators learning that MR said he left at 7:30 am.
And then I think it was confirmed that MR returned at 11:30 am.

I'm wondering if MR & DR were only at the house for a short period of time, and if MR never returned that night. Maybe neighbors said one of his trucks pulled in around 8, but then took off again. And they didn't see it return until late Monday morning. That's just one possible scenario that comes to my head when I try to imagine exactly what evidence that LE has to make them word the Press Release that way.

The way they phrased the 7:30 am info just makes me think that they don't believe what Mark said to be true at all. :moo::moo::moo:

That would be awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member