1218 users online (207 members and 1011 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - Frank Umberg, 46, Hamilton County, 6 March 2013

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...-missing-adult

Frank is a personal friend's son. Frank has been unemployed and subject to overuse of alcohol. His house was locked, his truck was still in the driveway and his newly purchased CD was unwrapped in the house. There is nowhere to walk from that area..at least 5 miles to nearest shopping location and no one in that area walks. His street is a very long dead end street and it runs in to one of the main streets in that area of town...again, not an area anyone but exercisers would walk in...very safe area but far from any stores or shopping areas. For more information see:

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...CKifLXkSQ.cspx

Anyone with information on Umberg is asked to call the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office at (513) 851-6000 or Crime Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.
    Last edited by imamaze; 03-26-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: sp added pic and le info

"I believe there are angels among us..."

Any word from LE regarding his phone records?? Odd about the mystery woman (driving the Jag) who was looking for him!

Frank Umberg, of Green Township, was last seen March 6, the sheriff's department reports.
    Umberg is described as a white male, 46 years old, 6 feet tall and weighing approximately 140 to 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a red ball cap, blue flannel jacket and blue jeans.

Anyone with information on Umberg is asked to call the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office at (513) 851-6000 or Crime Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.

Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    Any word from LE regarding his phone records?? Odd about the mystery woman (driving the Jag) who was looking for him!
    The neighbor across the street said she'd asked him about where Frank lived...he was interviewed and said he thought it was strange because he didn't hang out with people with Jags...^i^
    Last edited by imamaze; 03-26-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

No calls made since he disappeared...it is mind blowing that an adult man would disappear with the door locked..truck in the driveway and nowhere to walk to. It's almost as if he was picked up unexpectantly (seemed he intended to watch the DVD movie he'd just bought at Target) because he locked the door after he left. If he'd wondered out while intoxicated, it seems he would have gone to a neighbors, he seemed to know them well..the lady in the Jag is a big question to me. ^i^

Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post

Frank Umberg, of Green Township, was last seen March 6, the sheriff's department reports.
    Umberg is described as a white male, 46 years old, 6 feet tall and weighing approximately 140 to 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a red ball cap, blue flannel jacket and blue jeans.

The article said he stays in touch with his Mom daily. She must be very worried :-(

I wonder... Was he seeing someone new? A woman?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    are his keys missing (re: house is locked)?

was woman seen at his house in the jag a week earlier identified and talked to yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    The neighbor across the street said she'd asked him about where Frank lived...he was interviewed and said he thought it was strange because he didn't hang out with people with Jags...^i^
    Right. And, it's quite an odd aspect of this case.

And, I am hoping LE might find something related to the mystery woman in phone records prior to his disappearance.

I feel so sad for his mother. No matter the age... 4 months to 40 years... to a mother, this is her child.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    does he have a cell phone? is it missing with him?

Awe, he resembles my father.

Do we know if he had any animals left at home?
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

Are there fliers up? Do we have locals here who can help put up fliers?

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/s...CKifLXkSQ.cspx

Frank Umberg was looking forward to going fishing with friends, and looking forward to the Opening Day parade when he disappeared, nearly three weeks ago. Friends, family, and police kept thinking the 46 year old would turn up somewhere.

But the man who stayed in touch with his mother daily hasn't been seen since March 6th. Local 12's Crimestoppers Reporter Deborah Dixon tells us there is proof of where he was part of that night.

Frank Umberg made his house payment March 6th and in the early evening stopped at Target. He goes straight to the movie section and buys a DVD...a comedy. You can see him walk out and drive off in his truck. He gets home because his truck is still parked in front of his home on Sandal Court in Green Township. "Other than that last time, anyone seen or heard from him, he has no activity on his bank account, no phone calls since then."
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    are his keys missing (re: house is locked)?

was woman seen at his house in the jag a week earlier identified and talked to yet?

The house was locked and I'm assuming they are missing...only because they keep stating it's as if he walked out, locked the house and stepped off the earth. As for a woman, I know he's never married and a woman has never been mentioned as being in the picture. They have not found the woman in the Jag as far as I know yet. The poor mom is just broke....the local LE wouldn't even consider him missing for too long (in her opinion) and it seems it went from not considering him missing at all to a "critical missing" overnight. ^i^
    Last edited by imamaze; 03-26-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

wow, this is scary...seems he must haev gone with someone.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast