1156 users online (230 members and 926 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

MD - FBI Probing Baltimore Cruise Ship Death

FBI Probing Baltimore Cruise Ship Death

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — ... The FBI is investigating the death of a 62-year-old Virginia woman found dead inside her cabin. That ship has now returned to Baltimore....

...Officials say that woman’s husband found her dead inside their cabin. Now the FBI is involved in the investigation....

....Officials are calling the death suspicious and say it is an active investigation....

.... an autopsy is being conducted to determine the cause and manner of death, and agents are interviewing the unidentified woman’s husband. Wolf declined to say whether the woman suffered any trauma....

...“One of the people on the ship said they were detaining everyone on the seventh floor,” said Walker.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...se-ship-death/
    Last edited by belimom; 03-26-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

This is like one of those murder mysteries.

I wonder how many people were on the ship including staff. Do cruise ships typically have camera systems?

A cruise ship wouldn't be a very good place to carryout a premeditated murder, so I'm guessing this wasn't planned.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    These cruise ships don't waste time, do they?

While the FBI awaits autopsy results, its investigative work on board the ship appears to be over.

In fact, the Enchantment of the Seas is already back out on its next cruise to the Bahamas.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...se-ship-death/
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

From March 2013:

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...agents-the-fbi

Heart disease killed a 64-year-old passenger on a cruise ship out of Baltimore, the FBI said Thursday, ruling out foul play and ending a brief mystery as to how the Virginia woman died last weekend...

Kennedy had fallen in the cabin, sustaining a cut on her forehead, which caused the FBI to rule her manner of death as undetermined or "suspicious" until an autopsy could be performed...

Wolf did not release the name of Kennedy's husband but said he was cooperative throughout the investigation and has been through an ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Ohhh....very sad. I understand why they had to do a proper investigation of course, but how distressing for the poor husband. To have your wife die while on a lovely vacation and then be suspected of murdering her must have been incredibly painful for him.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown