Man charged with assault on sheep

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Somebody was making nighttime visits to farmer Terry Patterson's sheep barn in the 600 block of Big Mount Road in Paradise Township, police said.

Patterson told police he saw the evidence of several sexual assaults on his sheep, but never the intruder.

So he installed an alarm and intercom system.

It sounded about 3 a.m. Tuesday. Patterson went to the barn while his wife, Cindy, called 911.

Patterson told Northern York County Regional Police he peered in the barn window and saw a man assaulting a sheep, according to an arrest affidavit filed in District Justice Gerald Shoemaker's office.

Bruce Charles Englar, 53, of the 4600 block of Bentz Road in North Codorus Township, is charged with felony burglary for entering a building with the intention of committing a crime, namely, having sexual intercourse with a sheep.

Officer Patrick Gartrell of Northern Regional Police was patrolling nearby when 911 dispatched him to the Pattersons' home. He heard the farmer yelling in the barn, telling someone to stop. The officer ran toward a man dressed in black and ordered him to stop and put up his hands.

"I found baler's twine in Englar's back pocket, matching the twine that was hanging in the barn," Gartrell wrote in the affidavit.

Police allege the twine was to be used to secure the sheep for sexual intercourse.

http://yorkdailyrecord.com/story/local/61048/

DK - you real name wouldn't be Bruce would it???

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I don't even want to know what is considered "evidence of several sexual assaults on his sheep".
Those poor sheep!

He must be friends with that crazy guy from Wisconsin who's into COWS!

Moo moo I love you ... I know you're a cow but anything will do ...

Baa Baa ...

http://www.wisinfo.com/newsherald/mnhlocal/288642883560537.shtml

One study in the late 1970s showed men are much more likely than women to have sexual contact with animals, she said. Men tend to favor animals such as calves and sheep, and women prefer household pets, De Boer said.

"It's more common in rural communities," she said. The reason, studies show, appears to be availability during adolescence, when most sexual exploration occurs.

Don't forget the guy who was into chickens :eek: and I don't mean Col. Sanders

Casshew said:
Don't forget the guy who was into chickens :eek: and I don't mean Col. Sanders

They need to form a support group and call themselves ...
"The Barnyard Buddies" :chicken:

Did you see the bit about prior cases at the end of the article?

PRIOR CASES
· 1997: An Adams County man pleaded guilty to cruelty to animals for sexually assaulting a live turkey in a restroom at the Wampler Foods plant in New Oxford. The man was fined $750.

· 1992: A carnival worker was charged with agricultural vandalism after authorities said he had sex with a ram at the York Fair. The charge was later dropped in a plea bargain.

golfmom said:
Did you see the bit about prior cases at the end of the article?

PRIOR CASES
· 1997: An Adams County man pleaded guilty to cruelty to animals for sexually assaulting a live turkey in a restroom at the Wampler Foods plant in New Oxford. The man was fined $750.

· 1992: A carnival worker was charged with agricultural vandalism after authorities said he had sex with a ram at the York Fair. The charge was later dropped in a plea bargain.

EEWWWWWWWWWWWW. Somebody lock this guy
up and throw away the key, please! Those poor animals!
Grosser (?) than gross.
Why am I not surprised to find he worked as a Carnie?( Not to slam all
carnies...but, I'm not surprised (spoken from personal experience).)

ariel7 said:
EEWWWWWWWWWWWW. Somebody lock this guy
up and throw away the key, please! Those poor animals!
Grosser (?) than gross.
Why am I not surprised to find he worked as a Carnie?( Not to slam all
carnies...but, I'm not surprised (spoken from personal experience).)

Ariel, I don't think that they were implying that the sheep guy was a carnie, but were mentioning previous times man vs. animal stories were in the news there locally.

golfmom said:
Ariel, I don't think that they were implying that the sheep guy was a carnie, but were mentioning previous times man vs. animal stories were in the news there locally.

Oh! Thanks for the correction Golfmom: I misunderstood...thought those were previous
crimes this guy committed; I should've read it all before posting :blushing:...Sorry!
(Going on very little sleep here...my excuse. :rolleyes: :crazy: )

edited to add:
I guess they oughtta lock ALL these guys up and throw away the keys,
and nothing surprises me with carnies.

ariel7 said:
Oh! Thanks for the correction Golfmom: I misunderstood...thought those were previous
crimes this guy committed; I should've read it all before posting :blushing:...Sorry!
(Going on very little sleep here...my excuse. :rolleyes: :crazy: )

edited to add:
I guess they oughtta lock ALL these guys up and throw away the keys,
and nothing surprises me with carnies.

I had to reread your post ... I thought I read you were
Going on very little SHEEP ....

golfmom said:
I had to reread your post ... I thought I read you were
Going on very little SHEEP ....

Oh yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It really does look like "sheep" at first glance! I oughtta change it
but y'all have quoted me already . :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph