Urinal Video Games

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Minor League Baseball Team to Debut Urinal Video Games
Games feature "intuitive controls," according to the company

A minor league baseball team in Pennsylvania will become the first professional sports franchise to offer urine-controlled video games in its restrooms when the season starts in April.

The system is designed by a British company called Captive Media—in a demo for the urinal, the company shows a snowboarding slalom game in which the character is controlled by where the player pees.
According to the team, the first game will be an alpine skiing game.
"To turn left, pee left … to turn right, pee left," the video says.

The IronPigs' Coca-Cola stadium will be the first American sports venue to feature the games.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...gue-baseball-team-to-debut-urinal-video-games

I wonder if there will be a beer vendor in the men's room.

I wonder if there will be a beer vendor in the men's room.

Respectfully shortened. My first thought was similiar, this is a means to up beer sales.

Actually, I find it quite sick... I honestly couldn't imagine children seeing urinal video games. Between encouraging kids to play with their pee and video games in a bathroom being a pedofiles dream, someone should be fired for coming up with this type of idea and so should the <unusual person> who decided to purchase these games.

Sounds like they are working on a way to encourage men to get the liquid in the appropriate place and prevent "accidental" misses.

Are they putting video games in the women's restroom?

In a statement, Kurt Landes, the IronPigs' general manager, said "these games are sure to make a huge splash."

I hope not, think of the cleaners.

I don't even know what to think of this. Brilliant? Unbelievably stupid? A combination of both. Wow would all the little boys I taught in elementary school have a ball with this. The boys bathrooms were always disgusting. I would never touch the door of it, I would just kick the door and say "Don't make me come in there", and they knew I would cause, well, i was crazy like that.

Seriously, I am a female and am quite sure i have not the one who is peeing on the floor in my bathroom yet because I am female, I am usually the one who is wiping it up. Quite annoying!!

So I imagine that the people who clean such bathrooms are really motivated to keep their male guest aim kept in the urinal as much as possible and it if takes a video game or a urinal cake with kim kardashian's image stamped on it, if it works .....then hooray!

On a somewhat related note...anyone else notice the Tommy John ad on WS that says "whats your drip rate" and something about a horizontal fly LOL

Beer Vendors....Nintendo controllers.....fart contests....size charts....

What doe's it say about the guy with the highest score? He has the driest floor.

Somehow, this game does not sound like it would encourage, er .. neatness.

Glad I don't use the men's room.

The more I think about it, the worse it sounds.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back