1067 users online (186 members and 881 guests)  

Websleuths News

The Fart That (Almost) Altered My Destiny

This is the funniest thing I have read in forever!!! Warning - you will cry and literally LOL

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-t...ed-my-destiny/

Quote Originally Posted by longtallcold View Post
    This is the funniest thing I have read in forever!!! Warning - you will cry and literally LOL

OMG I laughed so hard my dog got in my face thinking something was wrong with me!

Quote Originally Posted by longtallcold View Post

Hilarious!! Thanks for posting that!!

I laughed so hard I had tears. We can probably all relate to this at some point.

I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Thanks for posting that.

It's 1:12 in the morning and I'm trying not to wake my husband up I am laughing so hard! Thank you for sharing this!
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

This made me laugh. I like that they both have a sense of humor. Love may cover a multitude of sins but so does laughter.. and nice racks apparently too, lol!!

She has a way with words which is what make the story so funny. I have a dear friend like that and we have been friends since being teens cruising the main street of our lame town in teen years. SHE was why all that was fun, because of how she would retell our adventures.

This is what marriage is about, being able to laugh at ourselves because we are so funny when we do the things we do.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

whew, okay that was some funny chit. I laughed, cried, and yep tooted just a little
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I'm dying, I'm dying... ROFL!

That was hysterical!

Everybody's sleeping here & I'm crying laughing worried I'm gonna wake everybody up! I seriously just read it twice again & laugh just as hard each time! Freakin' hysterical!

I cackled so hard I scared one of my cats into falling off the couch!

Oh my goodness, I would have died of embarrassment. So so so funny, one of those 'I"m glad it didn't happen to me" stories.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

the newest entry on the site that had the original story about the Fart.

The site is called ha has for hoo has and since reading the OP, I have been following that page. Here is the most recent story. We've all been there ladies.

A little Crisco and a lot of Spanx http://hahasforhoohas.com/a-little-c...ot-of-spandex/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.