1208 users online (266 members and 942 guests)  

Websleuths News

11-year-old held in attempted abduction of boy, 6

http://www.wnem.com/story/21667466/1...ction-of-boy-6

The younger boy's stepmother tracked them down and had to pull the 11-year-old's fingers away from the 6-year-old. The 6-year-old was not hurt.
    He would be pulling more than that outta his rear if it were me. Goodness, I hope this child gets serious help.

What in the world. 11? what is happening to kids

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Nothing that hasn't been happening for centuries. We just hear more about it in this day and age, but there have always been cases of children abducting and killing younger children. Thankfully, in this case, it was stopped before anything terrible happened.

Good mom.

Luckily, this story wasn't about a beaten or murdered 6-year-old boy. I wonder what could have been the intention of the 11-year old.... He needs to be kept in a supervised environment for now.

So, when I was about 7 a neighborhood teenaged girl abducted me for a day. It wasn't that she stole me from anywhere but she saw me at the playground and made me go with her various places with her. Every time I said I wanted to go home shed threaten me, she said she'd beat me up if I tried to leave. It was terrifying. Her mistake was not knowing where my older brother (18) hung out and she went on that street forcing me with her. I saw my brother standing in a friends yard and I just ran to him, knowing she couldn't beat me up if I was with him! I told him and my parents about it and my brother said that girl was weird and had problems that everyone knew about. My parents just went to her house and talked to her parents. And that was it! But that was in the 70s, now I'd say that was something the cops should know about!

RIP McStays

Quote Originally Posted by the seeker View Post
    So, when I was about 7 a neighborhood teenaged girl abducted me for a day. It wasn't that she stole me from anywhere but she saw me at the playground and made me go with her various places with her. Every time I said I wanted to go home shed threaten me, she said she'd beat me up if I tried to leave. It was terrifying. Her mistake was not knowing where my older brother (18) hung out and she went on that street forcing me with her. I saw my brother standing in a friends yard and I just ran to him, knowing she couldn't beat me up if I was with him! I told him and my parents about it and my brother said that girl was weird and had problems that everyone knew about. My parents just went to her house and talked to her parents. And that was it! But that was in the 70s, now I'd say that was something the cops should know about!
    How scary for you! I'm glad your big brother was there. They sometimes come in handy, huh?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~