LA LA - Daja Blount, 13, New Orleans, 26 March 2013

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
images

NOPD Searching for girl, 13, missing from eastern New Orleans home
Times Picayune

on March 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM, updated March 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM

New Orleans police are searching for a 13-year-old girl whose guardian last saw her leaving her eastern New Orleans home on Monday with her mother. Daja Blount left her house in the 8800 block of Curran Road around 12:15 p.m. to go with her mother to a store, according to a New Orleans Police Department news release.
The guardian became concerned when she could not contact Blount or her mother, and has not heard from either of them since they left, police said.

Police described Blount as having black braided hair. She was last seen wearing a yellow hooded sweatshirt and black-and-white polka dot pajama pants with a monkey print.

Police ask anyone with information about the location of Blount to call 504.821.2222.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/03/nopd_searching_for_missing_gir.html

So, the mother is missing too? Why isn't her name listed?
I wonder which store they were heading to?

Margarita, this looks like a parental abduction. I don't think it's related to Terrilynn's disappearance. The child might still be in danger, though.

What a lovely girl! This definitely sounds like a parental abduction. I hope she's okay.

What a lovely girl! This definitely sounds like a parental abduction. I hope she's okay.

She is lovely and looks much older than 13. I wonder what the home situation is that she has a guardian. Even if is with Mom, I'm still concerned. Pray for a safe return.:please:

I've searched but couldn't find any updates on this case. I hope she's safe.

I've found four different facebook accounts that could be hers. I'm not sure though, but she has an unusual name and the ones I found were all in NO area.

One of those were updated on thursday with the simple status "I want a boyfriend...".

I'm not sure it's her, but it certainly looks like.

I've found four different facebook accounts that could be hers. I'm not sure though, but she has an unusual name and the ones I found were all in NO area.

One of those were updated on thursday with the simple status "I want a boyfriend...".

I'm not sure it's her, but it certainly looks like.

The same person posted 10 hours ago. Sure would like to know if it's her, but you're right, it looks like the same person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back