1184 users online (204 members and 980 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Patsy Ramsey is reportedly very ill.

I rarely post rumors but I think this one deserves some looking into.

I have heard from several sources that Patsy is very ill. Supposedly her cancer has progressed.

If I am wrong I hope someone tells me because this is a very unsettling bit of information to post. I wish Patsy no ill will. No one should have to suffer from cancer.

If it is true and Patsy truly believes her religion, then she needs to confess to get to the highest heaven. Confession is her only hope.

I honestly hope I am wrong.

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Hi Tricia, thanks for the update on Patsy.

Tricia

Thanks for bringing this news to the boards. It's very sad, but I guess it was inevitable that we would hear this news one day. As we say here, Patsy has had "a good innings" following her diagnosis in 1993. I suppose she has enjoyed a better quality of health than she or any of her family expected. I have often puzzled when Ramsey supporters suggest that it was the stress and strain of JonBenet's death and Borg acusations that made Patsy's cancer return. I think the opposite. I actually wonder if dealing with JonBenet's murder and all the aftermath has provided Patsy with a strength to fight the disease off this long.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

I'm waiting to be sure. I just know "the good die young" and the bad may still be revealed. Terrible knowledge may very well manifest itself in sickness. Let's hope this woman can face her life with an openness we all might aspire to.
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

hang in there..

"Go not gently into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
    --Dylan Thomas
    Last edited by RedChief; 03-10-2005 at 04:18 PM. Reason: replace "at" with "against"

I'm convinced Patsy did not kill JonBenet. However, she has obviously been covering up for someone very close to her. Patsy likely knows who killed her daughter, but there would be no motive for her to reveal what she knows. She hopes the truth will never be known.

I wish her well, and hope she recovers. In the event of a fatal relapse, and if her religion is as strong as she suggests, then historically she would not be the first to recant and confess, full of grief, desiring repentance, and a cleansing of the soul. So dont be surprised if you read about a death-bed confession ...

Not saying that Burke was involved in the death, but IF he were....do you think it's possible that on Patsy's deathbed she may (falsely) confess so that there would never be any suspicion surrounding Burke? That would forever lay to rest the speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    I'm convinced Patsy did not kill JonBenet. However, she has obviously been covering up for someone very close to her. Patsy likely knows who killed her daughter, but there would be no motive for her to reveal what she knows. She hopes the truth will never be known.
    I agree BC Patsy knows who killed JB. After years of doubt, I believe that Patsy wrote the note. I bet whoever killed JB wants Pats to die too!
    Just my opinion

Sure Hope It's Not True But Thanks.

Nehemiah, good one. Who but you would have thought of that her possibly taking the rap for Burke? I think it was someone with gov't immunity, who's cunning enough to play all these people against each other w/out their even knowing who he is, possibly. Maybe a corrupt spy, one reason we didn't get warned before 9-11 and some woman has written a book about the agency's failings. Probably lots of people have written about it?

About confessing, I think Patsy's involved enough in her theology to know you only have to confess to God. But where can we check this rumor? Do you happen to know Where did it originate, Trisha?

Unhappy This won't end with Patsy...........

She can't confess and leave John or others holding the Aiding and Abbetting bag because if one thing is for sure - she didn't pull this one off all alone.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    Nehemiah, good one. Who but you would have thought of that her possibly taking the rap for Burke? I think it was someone with gov't immunity, who's cunning enough to play all these people against each other w/out their even knowing who he is, possibly. Maybe a corrupt spy, one reason we didn't get warned before 9-11 and some woman has written a book about the agency's failings. Probably lots of people have written about it?

About confessing, I think Patsy's involved enough in her theology to know you only have to confess to God. But where can we check this rumor? Do you happen to know Where did it originate, Trisha?

Eagle1, I had several different sources. However, I can't say 100 percent if it's true. But, there are several different people all saying the same thing and that's why I posted it.

I hope we can get some sort of a confirmation soon. My gut tells me this time it's really true.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I read about Patsy being ill again a few months ago in a magazine and the article said the only concern the police have about Patsy's health is that if there is no deathbed confession from her,or if she doesn't tell all she knows,she'll take the secret of who killed Jonbenet to her grave.
    Perhaps the recurring cancer has something to do with the burden of carrying such a horrible secret for so many years?

Every mom's desire is to raise her children to adulthood. I am thankful for Patsy that Burke is at least about to graduate from high school.

I am very sorry to hear the news about Patsy. I have had several family members suffer from this terrible disease, and I would wish it on noone. I do not think Patsy will utter any death bed confessions, she strikes me as the type to protect her family at all costs.
    I have always hoped that this case would be solved before Patsy or John died. If either one did it, they deserve punishment, and if they are innocent, they need to be exhonerated publically.
    I have always felt Patsy knew what happened to her daughter, but I have never understood why she didn't tell LE what she knew. JonBenet deserves justice.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast