1258 users online (284 members and 974 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL RSO Naked On A Bike

This guy is a dangerous dude. He needs to stay locked up.

Kenneth Ray Poore

Two pre teen boys called the cops because a guy rode past them on his bike naked. When the police showed there was this man of almost 60 years old sitting with only a T-Shirt on and as the article said "with his junk hanging out".

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-brothers-bike

He's an RSO and was last arrested in August 2012 for indecent exposure. Does it matter he's an RSO? I guess not.

I know this isn't a funny topic or thread but I can't help but love the fact that the article calls his junk his junk rather than using the word genitalia. That really made me chuckle.

Poore wore a shirt but was completely naked from the waist down as he sat with his legs spread apart, exposing his junk, according to the release.

now back to the serious nature of the threat this guy poses. Was he drunk? On Drugs? Most RSOs try to be at least a bit discreet in their attempts to perv. This guy is riding around in broad daylight on a bicycle with nothing on but a shirt?

I agree, that is bold as all heck. Danger!

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    When I first saw this - this is my local paper and I knew I hadn't heard of this. But, the article says this was in Oakaloosa County - that's way up there in the panhandle. Whew! No where near me - thank God.

I agree - this guy shouldn't be walkin' amongst us and our children.

JMHO

Here's his previous charge:
    http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=23661

794.05(1) Adult Engaging In Sex With A Minor Over Age 15
    (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.
    BBM: What the heck is sexual activity for a bona fide medical purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    Here's his previous charge:
    http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=23661

BBM: What the heck is sexual activity for a bona fide medical purpose?
    It just means that the DEFINITION of sexual activity does not include your pap smear or prostate check.
    If that wasn't specified then those medical procedures would fall under vaginal or anal penetration.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    It just means that the DEFINITION of sexual activity does not include your pap smear or prostate check.
    If that wasn't specified then those medical procedures would fall under vaginal or anal penetration.
    Thanks! That wording isn't in my states statutes.

This guy seems like he wanted to draw attention to himself even if it's a gross out factor. There is a guy in my town that has been riding a bicycle around daily for years. He puts on a blonde wig and straps on some gigantic breasts. Of course from a distance, guys will whistle at him if they aren't familiar with him. I guess it's an attention thing. I don't really get it.

Men have been making women uncomfortable for years by displaying obnoxious behavior in public. Oh well, that could be a whole different thread. I've been thinking about all the weird thing that have happened through my life lately that have made me feel uncomfortable. Unwanted attention by men. Can anyone think of a good thread title to discuss this?

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    Can anyone think of a good thread title to discuss this?

How about "I Am Not Your Condiment"? I've always had issues with that as in "sugar, honey, sweetie, pumpkin". Then again I'm sure most of us could say as well ",,and I ain't your Nurse, your b word, your w word or the other w word unless you married me, and I surely ain't your mother".

Indeed creepers on bikes showing their stuff blatantly is very bad.