IL IL - Helen Brach, 65, Chicago, 1977

karma100

Reaction score
I posted this in the Cold Cases thread because this may be a link to the Indiana Dunes case (girls missing that were linked to Sy & George Jayne).

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050123-114635-5123r.htm
A horse trainer claims he shot her with the same people that were proven involved in killing three little boys killed in the 1950's and were part of that whole Jayne/Hansen scene proven in other murders, scams.

He claims Brach's body was then dumped via mob connections to the Inland Steel Mill in Indiana, which interestingly enough doesn’t seem that far from the Indiana Dunes. Either way, maybe that could be the tie in needed to Indiana for both Helen Brach and these girls to Indiana.

There's a story about the Brach case on the Crime Library and she's profiled on my own website and on the Doe Network as well. Quite a bit of information is available about her.

meggilyweggily said:
There's a story about the Brach case on the Crime Library and she's profiled on my own website and on the Doe Network as well. Quite a bit of information is available about her.
Interesting website. So sad that so many people are missing, many as a result of suspected foul play.

Updated March 9, 2005, 4:07 p.m. ET

Informant claims horse swindlers killed candy heiress 28 years ago

CHICAGO (AP) — A federal informant claims a millionaire candy heiress who mysteriously disappeared 28 years ago was beaten and shot and her body was dumped in an Indiana steel-mill furnace.

The informant's account, contained in court documents filed Tuesday, alleges that horse swindlers beat the 65-year-old Helen Brach at her suburban home in early 1977.

He said they stuffed her into a car — still alive and wrapped in a blanket — and he was ordered to shoot her when she moaned as she was being transferred to another vehicle.

The informant, whom authorities granted immunity from prosecution, confessed to shooting Brach twice and saw her body being dumped in the steel mill in Indiana, according to the statement, recorded in October by a U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agent.......................http://courttv.com/news/2005/0309/horse_ap.html

I wasn't sure if this should go here or in 'Cold Cases' but I figured since her body has never been found and although foul play was always suspected BUT never determined I thought Id put it here as she's still "missing".
Feel free to move it elsewhere Mods.!!

I'm not sure how much everyone here already knows, but for those who haven't kept up with the Chicago Horse Mafia:

Joe Plemmons and Kenny Hansen killed Helen Brach on the orders of Richard Bailey. Bailey is already in prison for soliciting her murder.
Kenny is in prison since 1995 for killing 3 boys back in the 70's. (there was a rumored connection to Gacy)
Joe has immunity because he testified against Bailey, so I don't know if he will ever be charged with the murder.

Kenny also killed George Jayne's assistant, a young woman, at a horse show.
Si later killed his half-brother, George.

Kenny also killed the three girls from the Indiana Dunes. Two of those girls rode at George's barn, where Kenny was the ranchhand.

If any of this is new info to anyone, I can provide links.

They did a "City Confidential" segment of her disappearance. Such a shame what happened to her. Money doesn't guaranty that someone won't be lonely.

Plemmons then testified that Bailey tried to solicit him to kill Brach for
$5000.
Judge Shadur, at the time of the trial, sealed the Santiago Proffer and said
Cathy Jayne's testimony was not credible, but that Plemmons knew details
which he could only have known if what he said about Bailey was true.

In return for his testimony, he did 17 months instead of 3 years on horse
swindling fraud case. He also became good friends with ATF Agent Rotunno.
In gratitude for his testimony in Hansens trial and Baileys trial, Rotunno
got the feds to pay for Plemmons' hernia operation, and the feds also paid
Plemmons $61,000. Plemmons also received immunity in Bailey's case.

Joe Plemmons and ATF Rotunno good friends. Wow! Birds of a feather flock together!

The ATF, Joe Plemmons and that reporter look like together have attempted to pull off one of the biggest cons ever! The Helen Brach murder being solved the way they have put it together is a LIE!They have massively abused their power and attempted to convict an innocent family.This one reporter has completely abused his power. I would make him pay for these lies, misinformation and the way he attacked innocent people!I have proof that this reporter has used some illegal ways of putting the Helen Brach murder has been solved on TV and the computer. His news station makes lots of money from creating lies about an innocent family!Do they really care if they destroy innocent people to make their money?

read.gif
Re: Helen Brach murder & Joe Plemmons
Posted: 7 Oct 2005 09:47 PM Reply Advise :blowkiss:
June 20, 2005. I just received an email from the Justice Department regarding the 10
Freedom of Information Act requests. They have the documents we need, (the
RICO indictments, all the ATF reports and FBI reports, your FBI file, on and
on) and I have to pick them up at the Dirksen Blg. which I will do tomorrow.
The problem is there are 4000 pages to be picked up, and pursuant to the
Federal law because the requests came from an attorney on behalf of a client
(you) they are authorized by law to charge a dollar a page. I still have
$2008 left from the other monies earmarked for the document retrieval
service, but need an additional check from you for $1992.00 ....:dance:

read.gif
Posted: 6 Oct 2005 08:04 PM Reply Advise :crazy:
Not only
did I find the former FBI agent who is leaking this stuff to Goudie, but
guess who he worked for after he left the FBI? You guessed it: The Brach
Candy Company. This keeps getting better and better. I have been up reading
and organizing this stuff for 2 days straight. Now it's 4:00 am and I have
to run to Kinko's for another ink cartridge for the printer.:laugh:

I am having a difficult time. I an uncertain who I can trust at this point. Should I trust Joe Plemmons, ATF Rotunno, Chuck Goudie or Suddam Hussein?
I feel sad at this point that our system has let our country down! For me to have a problem answering this question is terrifying!

I only hope I have exposed enough light on these sick liars! I feel strongly that someone needs to act quickly to change the way the ATF does business. This is a disgrace to the American people. They need to be exposed or how will corrections be made.

I feel the scheme to frame my father for the Helen Brach Murder is much bigger than the George Ryan case.
Can you imagine what would happen to these liars if they did this to Oprah's Father! They would have been taken care of by the legal system BIG TIME!
I would really appreciate if someone would be willing to donate the money so we can put together a legal dream team and take care of these sick liars!;)

Mr. ATF Rotunno I got the plates from one of the last cars you had following me. If I see one more car following me I will release more info before I see you in court. This is not a warning but a promise!The info on you and con man Plemmons goes very deep. Do not mess with me anymore!
There is no way for you to erase your lies now. I have given you more than a chance to publicly clear my father from your lies!

i thought that they never found the dunes girls? i know silas was involved somehow well it was speculation but im sure he was

unread.gif
Posted: 16 Oct 2005 09:44 AM Reply Advise
vcsy
Training Level
Posted May. 26, 2005 09:12 AM
Imagine what would happen, if it was allowed that one could make up any story to get an enemy put away in prison for life, with no repercussions, no accountability or consequences to the liar.

In fact sometimes they are often rewarded with some cash and IMMUNITY. This is like a true sociopaths dream.

The court system would not only be not very effective, it would become the laughing stock.

Remember some of these people have used people all their life and nothing has really happened to them.

I don't think the court system should be allowed to be ~used~ to apply punishment for someone's personal vendetta.

This person has described exactly what ATF Agent Rotunno has done to my Father! My Father has talked to Rotunno many times over the last 20 plus years.
ATF Agent Rotunno hates my Father because he has not been told exactly what he wants to hear to set up other people !
So Rotunno thinking he is ABOVE THE LAW ( WITH AN EGO BIGGER THAN NO OTHER )went ahead and FABRICATED a story that he hoped would put my Father away for life or into the Electric Chair!
THAT MY FRIENdS IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL! This man should be prosecuted like any criminal who has attempted to murder someone!:furious:

unread.gif
Posted: 19 Oct 2005 09:26 AM Reply Advise :doh:
http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Politics/Tax%20Cops/Culture%20of%20the%20BATF/ATF%20Blunders

This link shows massive abuse by the ATF in the 90's. The reforms to the ATF in the 90's fall far short of what is needed now!

Many ATF agents act like thugs, who are out of control!

Many ATF agents operate as if we are still in the dark ages!

The ATF has infiltrated the media deeply.Many investigative repoters, newspapers and television stations benifit greatly by not revealing ATF illegal activity.

A great deal of money is made by never exposing the ATF lies.Careers and reputations are greatly enhanced by staying on the good side of the ATF. If this trust is broken these reporters,newspapers and television stations will not get the exclusive story from the ATF. The result would be loss of money! Do they really care more for money or about stopping innocent people from being maligned by the ATF?:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back