1229 users online (203 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Neal King, 25, Oroville, 26 March 2013

CHICO Family, friends and a longtime live-in girlfriend have not seen Neal King, 25, of Chico, since Tuesday when he reportedly attended a business meeting at an Oroville residence.
    After meeting at a home in the 4000 block of Hildale Avenue at 11 a.m., King reportedly was not heard from again and left his vehicle at the residence, which was later towed, said Juliana King, his sister, of Texas.

After missing for four days, his live-in girlfriend of five years, Jenny, became worried and reported him missing to Chico Police Department on Friday, King said.

~~~

Police are hesitant to discuss personal details and names of people involved in the business meeting due to the nature of the case, and will be moving the
    case to county jurisdiction, said Officer Terry Tupper of the Chico Police Department.
    http://www.dailybulletin.com/califor...-east-oroville

Missing poster also featured here on Facebook Chico media: https://www.facebook.com/ChicoER
    Last edited by Salem; 04-01-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Another Facebook page for him: https://www.facebook.com/groups/515035768554957/
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

I hope they find him. It doesn't sound good though. Why would a live in girlfriend wait 4 days to report him Missing?

Police are hesitant to discuss personal details and names of people involved in the business meeting due to the nature of the case, and will be moving the
    case to county jurisdiction, said Officer Terry Tupper of the Chico Police Department.
    Well now I want to know more!

She waits FOUR days?

But perhaps she was out of town and for some reason thought he was fine and at home.....
    I really would like to hear why she waited four days.

editted to add: a business meeting at a residence sounds hinky right there, to me....
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavya01 View Post
    She waits FOUR days?

But perhaps she was out of town and for some reason thought he was fine and at home.....

editted to add: a business meeting at a residence sounds hinky right there, to me....

BBM: me too. And if he has a phone what kind if activity has it had.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavya01 View Post
    She waits FOUR days?

Tupperware Convention?

This is another page set up by his sister: https://www.facebook.com/MissingNealKing

After meeting at a home in the 4000 block of Hildale Avenue at 11 a.m., King reportedly was not heard from again and left his vehicle at the residence, which was later towed.
    (Map showing general area of 4000 block of Hildale area)

Not too many homes in the area.

<mod snip>

Is this better or is it still blowing the margins?

NM, deleted it .
    Last edited by LotusPawprint; 04-01-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: removed map as disrupted margin of the thread.
    "I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Weird if something happened to him there that the vehicle was left there. Who towed it? Did the residents report it abandoned? It doesn't sound good and sounds downright bizarre.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    Weird if something happened to him there that the vehicle was left there. Who towed it? Did the residents report it abandoned? It doesn't sound good and sounds downright bizarre.
    I was wondering that same thing, Wolf. Who towed the car? I seem to recall in other cases that California has a parking patrol or some such thing that tags and tows cars that are parked for a prolonged period on residential streets? Maybe a local can chime in on that.

(I'm kind of getting a Gavin Smith vibe here....)

I found the g/f FB and she is devastated. Weird that there doesn't seem to be a fb for him. Her friends list isn't set to private and he certainly would be on there unless he recently deleted it? I hope he wasn't going through some sort of depression recently

The map keeps blowing the margins, can you shorten the link please?

It sounds like he was already dressed for hiking, maybe he went exploring. Oddest part is waiting three days to report him as missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    I found the g/f FB and she is devastated. Weird that there doesn't seem to be a fb for him. Her friends list isn't set to private and he certainly would be on there unless he recently deleted it? I hope he wasn't going through some sort of depression recently
    I couldn't find a page for him through his sister or mom's FB either.

On his girlfriend's page she commented to someone that he told her he was going to see a friend at 10:30am that day and she hasn't heard from him since she found his car where he said he was going to be.

I'm not sure if there's anything to the discrepancy between that and the news report that he was going to a business meeting and his car being towed from that location.

There is clearly an issue with the following:

Hopefully the personal details and names of people involved are classified for some reason other than some potential involvement in his disappearance.
    "I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast