948 users online (213 members and 735 guests)  

Websleuths News

April Fool's Day...add your pics or stories

Walter Payton knew that life was about much more than scoring touchdowns.

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Upstate NY
    Google Maps 'discovers long-lost pirate maps' and invites users to join in treasure hunt - and other April Fool's tech tomfoolery (Daily Mail) The tech world was treated to a range of April Fool's jokes this morning, here's a round up of the best

At my old job I worked in an office with 9 other women. When we were finished at the end of the day we would go outside the office door and stand by the timeclock to punch ourselves out. There was a large wooden shelf right by the timeclock. I took an empty Windex spray bottle and washed the heck out of it as well as the sprayer. I filled it with Blue Gatorade and stuck it in a Walmart bag and took it to work. I took the Windex bottle out of the bag and put it on that wooden shelf and waited until the end of the day when we were all standing there waiting to clock out. I reached over and grabbed the Windex bottle, unscrewed the sprayer and took a few very large chugs of it. I made a big show of wiping my face with my jacket sleeve, made a face and said "Ahhhhh..... Windex! It tastes really bad, but it sure keeps me from streaking!" LOL....... The looks on their faces was EXCELLENT!