Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Quote Originally Posted by MrsProsecutor View Post
    Hi KCL- if you get time after your notes, do you have any insight on Judge S talking with ALV in private after court proceedings today?
    Thanks again, and I LOVE that you got to show the m&ms to Mr. Juanderful today.
    YES I know what this was about..stay tuned...

thank you for inspiring me travis alexander

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!
    www.twoinnocents.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by katiecoolady View Post
    YES I know what this was about..stay tuned...
    I hope it was to tell ALV to leave her laughing hyena friends at home next week.
    ETA: Someone posted screen shots of ALV leaving with the 2 cackling women that sat behind JA's family

Quote Originally Posted by discogirl View Post
    I am having extremely mixed feelings about juror 5. I keep getting the feeling that this is a disaster waiting to happen. I know that she has every right to be there if she wants to, but common sense is screaming at me that this case does not need another distraction or controversy. I have never seen anything like this & there's something about it that is unsettling to me.
    Yes, if she really doesn't want to make it about her, she should stay away now. Don't give the DT any more pretexts for mistrial.

Now, talking to media would be great, imo, but stay away from the courthouse, just watch on the internets like the rest of us.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Smelly Squirrel For This Useful Post:

I'm staring at ALV during sidebar. Her eyes bounce around. NONE of the jury is looking at her/engaged w/ her."

JW's entire demeanor is like she's doing a cooking show. "And after that step, what do you put in the pan next?" (perky smile) "Nice! (smile) now let's move on to the braising of the meat, can you tell us a little bit about that? thanks!!! " (perky smile).

(I did write all that in my notes..LOL)

The Harry Potter glasses don't make her look smarter they make her look clownish.

HW only one note taking so far.

CEO same stance- if I put a cloud over his head, it would be saying "come on already, let's move this thing along"

JA licking her lips and looking over at jurors--none of them looking back at her or engaging.

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!

6. The Following 164 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, a/k/a me, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelina Frost, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, brite_eyes1123, Brooke, BrownRice, buggsmom, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, com n sense, coopzoo, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, DebbieDaily, debloree, deedee21, distracted 1976, Doester, Dr. Know?, enjay, forb8182, Four Eyes, Foxy Loxy, francie, Frigga, fuzzybutter, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Hally, hindsight2020, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, kimpage, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, Lisa Marie, Little Mel in ATL, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, mattzane227, mayqueen, meanddblj, MeeBee, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, Nancy_Drew, nannymo, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, O2inHead, OldCarGal, osabung, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, Peachy, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, Prentiss, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, Schnorkies, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, Smelly Squirrel, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, twomanywords, TXredhead178, UdbCrzy2, Venom, Wazzu, Winnts, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Someone just handed me a stick of blue gum wrapped in blue tin foil. C and I chewed ours down very slowly in case the cameras were on us to see it.

Re: text message testimony:

HW only note taking

court reporter today is pretty with gorgeous hair. I bet JA will make a complaint on her and try to get her removed.

re: travis "apologized and says she's a fantastic person " (no one taking notes

Trump chin in hand: cloud over his head "how long is this nut gonna drone on and on..what's for lunch?"

5 pack on the back all mimicing posture. Sit straight up, head back, chin forward

Again w/ the Jodi hearsay re: "violence" ONLY reported by Jodi.

8. The Following 151 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelina Frost, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, BrownRice, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, cherishtoo, Chester_from_THM, CJae, Coldpizza, coopzoo, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, DAWN TREADER, DebbieDaily, debloree, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, forb8182, Four Eyes, Foxy Loxy, francie, Frigga, G&AMom, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Hally, hindsight2020, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, mattzane227, mayqueen, meanddblj, MeeBee, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, MrsProsecutor, Nancy_Drew, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, O2inHead, OldCarGal, osabung, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, Schnorkies, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, Sherazhad, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, Wazzu, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

I feel like I want to choke my own self to keep from screaming at this B. Personal and close up? Really? How about slitting someone's throat? That personal and closeup enough for you Alyce?

Tried to defend herself-afraid to hurt him. Um, how about KILL him?

She's very repetitive now--much of this we heart the whole first day-again she's lost all the males.

She didn't talk about the DV very much before because she hadn't made it all up yet. some kind of expletives right in here (#&$^$(!!!

She's infuriating.

WHo are these imaginary people who keep showing up at her workplace to inform her of her cheating boyfriends--first Matt , now travis. I call BS

LIAR

10. The Following 164 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, a/k/a me, AfterSunset, ALMR19, amica, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beach, beetrice, BellaCouture, bevrhys, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, cherishtoo, Chester_from_THM, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, com n sense, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, CuriousCharley, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, DebbieDaily, debloree, Deebest49, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, Four Eyes, Foxy Loxy, francie, Frigga, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Hally, hindsight2020, hollyjokers, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, Jackson44, jane the dood, Jenni, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, Mama-cita, marciec, mattzane227, mayqueen, meanddblj, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, MrsProsecutor, Nancy_Drew, nannymo, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, noZme, nuttybar, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, Optics, osabung, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, Schnorkies, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, Sherazhad, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, Wazzu, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

I'm staring at ALV during sidebar. Her eyes bounce around. NONE of the jury is looking at her/engaged w/ her."

JW's entire demeanor is like she's doing a cooking show. "And after that step, what do you put in the pan next?" (perky smile) "Nice! (smile) now let's move on to the braising of the meat, can you tell us a little bit about that? thanks!!! " (perky smile).

That's perfect! It's like she has no idea where she is. I don't care which side you're on, it's so out of place.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Smelly Squirrel For This Useful Post:

No it wasn't about that, it was about her lying and manipulating AGAIN!

He keeps accusing her of lying--from the consummate liar only Note taking HW w/ text up on screen.

ALV watches Tanisha step out to the BR.

Zero note taking re: veiled threats.

Here comes the chuckling again. "veiled threat attached to reality" What is funny about that???

She's too damn cheeky to be taken seriously.

"seeking revenge" no note taking

CEO twirling pen

To me, in these texts, JA loves getting him worked up

14. The Following 155 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, AfterSunset, ALMR19, amica, angelrae, atthelake, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, Bravo, Brooke, BrownRice, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, cherishtoo, Chester_from_THM, CJae, Coldpizza, com n sense, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DebbieDaily, debloree, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, ForensicFemme, Four Eyes, Foxy Loxy, francie, Frigga, fuzzybutter, G&AMom, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Hally, hindsight2020, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, justsharing, Kaddy Wonders, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LinasK, Lisa Marie, Little Mel in ATL, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, mattzane227, mayqueen, meanddblj, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, Nancy_Drew, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, nuttybar, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, pinkandgreenmom, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, Smelly Squirrel, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, UdbCrzy2, Venom, Wazzu, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Hi all...gots my Zinfandel and my soy rice crackas and my journal and ready to write...

What a day...court day began with M&M's and ended in Disneyland.

Who woulda thought?

Ok.........countdown to notes...3...........2............1...............
    Hey katiecoolady. I loved that Alice could not remember any negatives in Jodis journals about herself. She was blowing alot of hot air and JM had to pin her down. Some people may not like his style, but he knows what he is dealing with and I believe the jury saw what he wanted then to. Cant wait for Monday. Prayers for you and your brother.

Katie, was the blonde cackler, Gail, Alyce's partner?

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SCSam View Post
    I, for one, have always thought most of her journal entries were nothing more than part of her fantasy world. I do NOT believe for one tiny second that much of the latter entries were fact... and would LOVE to take them ALL and have someone capable do a forensic analysis of them to see if they were fantasy from day one.. or just after she met TA.... guess I'm getting a tad AR with all these vicious tales that ALV espouses directly from the fantasy journals... wow.. done for a bit
    The first time I became suspicious that the JA Journals had been tampered with was when they read the parts from when she wrote at the age of 13 that she wanted to marry TA!

Paul R. writing during the text msg testimony then puts a question in the basket.

Wrestler swiveling

"Just give me a pardon from any madness" travis wrote

Whatever this pic business was was deliberate and manipulative to piss him off, then she's calm and happy after he got mad--she got attention.

JW not as annoying as ALV but she doesn't seem to be really taking any of this seriously. Maybe more like a high school debate.

Pisses me off this B gets to read Travis private journals. She does not deserve this privilege.

CEO tapping in his chair. JM is ON IT w/ the objections

"she's still attached to him" (good one)

20. The Following 161 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelina Frost, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, buggsmom, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, cherishtoo, Chester_from_THM, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, com n sense, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, DebbieDaily, debloree, deedee21, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Doester, Dr. Know?, enjay, Evanesco, forb8182, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, fuzzybutter, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Hally, hindsight2020, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, Jenni, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, Maryann123, mayqueen, meanddblj, MeeBee, Meetalee, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, noZme, nuttybar, O2inHead, OldCarGal, Optics, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, Wazzu, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Paul R looking back through his notebook ..appears to be looking for something.

ALV comes across weirdly obsessed w/ Travis herself--creep!

Again it's Travis fault she responds to his emails. SHe supports women being powerless.

Hw, CEO,Ponytail, Nancy, note taking on "flattering text". TA sent JA "tirades or rants" CEO not even looking at her, looking down he looks annoyed to me.

"You are a liar to the core of you it seems" the jury knows THIS IS TRUE--CEO writing something fast and intensely after this text--lots of writing..long.

Behind me a journalist's phone goes off...a rock song.

22. The Following 159 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, aafromaa, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelina Frost, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, cherishtoo, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, com n sense, coopzoo, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, DebbieDaily, debloree, deedee21, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, Evanesco, forb8182, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, G&AMom, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Hally, hindsight2020, hollyjokers, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, Jenni, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, kimpage, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, Little Mel in ATL, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, Mama-cita, marciec, Maryann123, mayqueen, meanddblj, MeeBee, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, mollyf, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, noZme, nuttybar, O2inHead, offthewall, ohiogirl, OldCarGal, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, Peachy, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Katie, was the blonde cackler, Gail, Alyce's partner?

Send her a picture to look at.
    These are my opinions, and the last time I checked, I was still entitled to them.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maryann123 For This Useful Post:

I was gonna say how does JW argue this stuff with a straight face, then realized she doesn't (I tweeted something like that overlunch)

T's text accusing her of giving him no privacy ALV describes as "jealous". WTH?

I have to wonder if the males are thinking she must have done something to deserve all this anger from him. Paul R rubbing his entire face. CEO looks out to gallery--looks frustrated and annoyed, not like he used to appear which was curious and engaged.

"talking more aggressively" etc. HW only one taking notes

During sidebar, Ponytail rubs forehead w/ her fingers for a long time.

26. The Following 155 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelina Frost, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, coopzoo, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DebbieDaily, debloree, deedee21, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, Evanesco, forb8182, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, fuzzybutter, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Hally, hindsight2020, hollyjokers, IHAVENOCLUE, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, Jenni, justsharing, Kaddy Wonders, Kajaa24, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, Lark2, Leilei, LinasK, Lisa Marie, Little Mel in ATL, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, Maryann123, mattzane227, mayqueen, meanddblj, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, My3Sons, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, noZme, O2inHead, offthewall, ohiogirl, OldCarGal, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, Teresa, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Maureen and ponytail chat and smile during sidebar.

CEO has hands like a praying stance over his face...steeple is what JD calls it.

He looks fidgety, impatient, rocking in his chair, twirling pen, looking around, during testimony.

HW , Ponytail note taking re: Wayne Dwyer stuff.

Boring hashing and rehashing ..more examples of why ALV thinks T is a perp and Jodi a victim- let me count the ways.

Keep hammering on deception issues w/ Travis compared to JA? Seriously? Sidebars --every time she looks to the public gallery, I stare right back. CEO rubbing his whole face, deep sigh when she talks re: "cloth is torn".

LUNCH BREAK....and hand rest break for me..............

28. The Following 146 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelina Frost, angelrae, AngelWings444, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beach, BellaCouture, bevrhys, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, christee, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, DebbieDaily, debloree, deedee21, Destiny617, Dr. Know?, enjay, forb8182, ForensicFemme, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, G&AMom, gloomy, hindsight2020, hollyjokers, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, justsharing, Kaddy Wonders, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, mayqueen, meanddblj, MeeBee, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, My3Sons, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, noZme, nuttybar, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, osabung, PaintHorseGirl, Peachy, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, ScotAng, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, SieSie, sillygoose, SkiptomyLu, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, TaRazza, tater4332, Teresa, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, Venom, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, Zuri

Quote Originally Posted by Optics View Post
    Tanisha (Alexander) Sorenson has posted the following on one of the facebook pages (among a few other posts) I don't know why the admin there doesn't remove the whole topic on it but I DEFER to the Alexander Family wishes which are:
    "Tanisha Sorenson I just dont like such negativity about someone who no one knows her intentions, shes a sweet person, and I think we should respect her and not say bad things about her. I wish we could all agree that we want to be positive in seeking Justice for Travis. God bless you all."
    What was this post in reference to? Juror 5?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss.krissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks KCL. Rest.

I so want to get to why ALV went to the chamber/hall after court with the judge & lawyers. If I could cheat and read the ending first, I would. lol I'll patiently wait..

kicks dirt...j/k

Quote Originally Posted by miss.krissy View Post
    What was this post in reference to? Juror 5?
    Krissy, on one of the big facebook pages in support of Travis, they posted a thread about Juror 5....hundreds of comments and numbers were posting negatively toward J5,,,that she shudn't have been there in the courtroom. 'Tanisha posted many times the family felt the attacks were unwarranted, people kept posting on and on....some pretty crude ones toward Juror 5. She was clear their family felt she had every right to be in the courtroom, and that no one knows what went on in chambers and should not make the negative judgements. Finally the Admin 'got the msg' and deleted the whole thread. It was getting brutal.

In other words it's clear the Alexander family supports and has no problem with Juror 5 being in the courtroom.

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad Ass". lol

34. The Following 155 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, angelrae, antiqueannie, atthelake, Azriell, A_News_Junkie, bevrhys, BFTnative, bobkat, Bravo, Brooke, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, Chester_from_THM, chicoliving, CJae, clannad, Coldpizza, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, debloree, Deebest49, deedee21, Doester, Dr. Know?, Evanesco, ForensicFemme, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, G&AMom, gcharlie, gerryl42, gloomy, Goldie, hindsight2020, HOPE4CAYLEE, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, Jax49, Jenni, justsharing, Kaddy Wonders, Kajaa24, KarmicLaw, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, LAMARQ, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, lisalei321, Little Mel in ATL, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, marciec, Maryann123, mayqueen, meanddblj, Meetalee, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, nannymo, neenee15, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, noZme, O2inHead, OldCarGal, Optics, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, PASA, Peepers McPeep, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, Prentiss, princesspjs, raininginoregon, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, Schnorkies, scorpio24, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, seguek9, Sherazhad, SieSie, SkiptomyLu, Smelly Squirrel, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, STEADFAST, sunniTX, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Turtles, TXredhead178, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, Worry Wart, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

I feel like I want to choke my own self to keep from screaming at this B.
    Started choking on my hot dog; that is how I have felt often but must remember that phrase, thanks!

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenni For This Useful Post:

So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism.

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!

38. The Following 227 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, a/k/a me, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, angelrae, AngelWings444, antiqueannie, Arishia, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, beetrice, BellaCouture, bevrhys, bexlex, BFTnative, biggirl, Bravo, Brooke, buggsmom, Callisto, CaraJay, carnnell, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, cherishtoo, Chester_from_THM, CJae, clannad, CMB76, Coldpizza, com n sense, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious Me, Cyndee, Dafne, Danta, darcedarce, DAWN TREADER, debloree, Deebest49, deedee21, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Doester, Dr. Know?, elementary, enjay, Equinoxical, erpie46, fivecatzzz, forb8182, ForensicFemme, Four Eyes, fran, francie, Frigga, fuzzybutter, G&AMom, gcharlie, geevee, gerryl42, getReal, GetSmart, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, gusgal, Hez, hindsight2020, HOPE4CAYLEE, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, Isabelle, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, JanWhitebear, Jax49, Jenni, johunt, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaki, kaRN, katfish57, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, kimpage, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, kssgdby, La.Sandy, Labadorable, Ladylub, Laine, LambChop, Lark2, leighmarker, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, lisasalinger, Litigatrix, Little Mel in ATL, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, lucegirl, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, marciec, Marina2, marlap, mattzane227, mayqueen, mck16, Meetalee, Memphis Belle, MidwestWoman, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, nadjatheresa, nannymo, neenee15, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, noonie, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, nursebeeme, nuttybar, O2inHead, offthewall, ohiogirl, OldCarGal, Optics, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, PASA, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pghbrandi, Pink Panther, Plumeria5, PMLsmom, popsicle, Prentiss, prima.facie, princesspjs, Puzzler, raininginoregon, Ransom, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, Saffy, Schnorkies, scorpio24, ScotAng, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sea Glass, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, seguek9, Sherazhad, SieSie, sillygoose, simlyme, SkiptomyLu, Smelly Squirrel, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, Stripehaven, sunniTX, SunnyinMO, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, Teresa, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Turtles, twomanywords, TXredhead178, UdbCrzy2, Venom, vickic, Wazzu, WhoaIsMe, Wills, Winnts, WithMyLittleEye, Worry Wart, writer7, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, zoomom, Zuri, ~Lyric~

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad Ass". lol
    I just saw it. You did good! Good times this evening.

The Harry Potter glasses don't make her look smarter they make her look clownish.

HW only one note taking so far.

CEO same stance- if I put a cloud over his head, it would be saying "come on already, let's move this thing along"

JA licking her lips and looking over at jurors--none of them looking back at her or engaging.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deedee21 For This Useful Post:

236 guests now so if any newbies are here seeking info on how to help the Alexanders, please check out this page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupportTrav...ref=ts&fref=ts

Paypal addy is justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

Snail mail:

Samantha Alexander
    PO Box 130023
    Carlsbad, CA 92013

Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast