a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

© 1998 - 2010 Websleuths.com All rights reserved.

All materials contained on this web site not otherwise subject to copyright of other parties are subject to the ownership rights of Websleuths.com. Websleuths.com authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your own personal, non-commercial, use while visiting the site. You agree that any copy made must include Websleuths.com’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this web site.

This web site also contains trademarks of Websleuths.com protected under United States and International Trademarks laws. Use of such marks without Websleuths.com’s written permission is strictly prohibited.

If you believe that your or another’s copyrighted work has been infringed on this Site, please send a notice to admin@websleuths.com containing the following information:

* Your name, address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;

* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works;

* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;

* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and

* A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Continue here:

:thewave:

juror list (copy and paste from KBisme

Ok, so I'll start on my notes. First, I couldn't see Jodi from where I was sitting because an interns head was blocking my view of her. I did have a great view of the jury though, so almost all of my notes are about them. I'll first start with adding my take on each of them to Anita's awesome list. I made a list of my own because I wasn't as smart as PASA (she printed Anita's list and had it with her). My comments are in purple.

Jurors

1.Church Lady- Mid 50's, short hair, no make-up, glasses.
This lady looks absolutely disgusted the whole time. I never once saw her look in the direction of JA. Not ONCE. She either stares straight forward or looks at JM.

2.Trump-Guy in 40's, lots of hair, car salesman look.
I called this guy "Comb Over" he had his head resting on his hand almost the whole time. He also never looks at JA. He seemed to be paying attention, but also seemed bored.

3.Housewife-She is a big lady (tall and heavy set, not obese) with a very sweet face, no make-up.
Interesting different view today. I called her the "Angry Neighbor Lady" Lol. I wrote that she follows along, but has a constant "sour puss". I don't know if it's just "her look" or what, but she seemed to be frowning every time I looked at her.

4.Grandpa-Bald, sweet faced older man that looks like my grandpa.
I also named this man Grandpa. He does have a sweet face and seems the "calm" type.

5.Tricolor-Early 30's, short, stylish haircut with three colors, reminds me of one of my hairstylists.
This is the only one I remembered Anita's name for because her hair stood out, Lol. She reminded me of my best friend. She probably gave more facial expressions than any of the others. She is very engaged and took a fair amount of notes.

6.Nancy-Lady in her 50's, lovely face, reminds me of Nancy Reagan with glasses, short sassy haircut.
I called her Spikey Hair. Anita's description is better. She was the only one I saw look at Jodi when the jury first walked in. She took a lot of notes.

7.Paul Rudd-Younger guy, mid-late 20's with spiky hair, sweat jacket, looks like the actor Paul Rudd.
He does look like Paul Rudd, but with shorter hair. He's a good looking young man.

8.The CEO-Good looking man, mid 50's with goatee. Can see him being the jury foreman.
I called this guy "The Dad". He looks nothing like my dad, Lol, but for whatever reason... I got a fatherly feel from him.

9.Willy-Old hippy with long white ponytail, thin, small build.
This guy looked PIZZED the whole time. He seemed to be staring towards the media lady or just into the corner. I only saw him look at JM or JA maybe once.

10.Barb-Female, 40's, has the "sexy librarian" look, wearing a form fitting sweater, slender build and voluptuous. If ANYONE on the jury is offended by disparaging comments regarding breast augmentation, my guess is it would be her. She is the only juror I couldn't see very clearly; just when she entered and exited the courtroom and when I stretched up out of my seat to gawk at her.
I called this lady "Plain Jane" She was very hard to see from where I was, but I could tell she was taking notes quite a bit.

11.Poquito-Little Mexican guy (maybe 5'3) with long graduated pony tail, lots of facial hair and piercings.
I called him "Paco" He was hard to see too, but mostly because he was slouched down in his seat I thought he'd fall off Lol. At one point he was bent over instead of slouching, but still very hard to see.

12.Neil-Early 50's high forehead, glasses, looks very nervous and turns red easily. This is the guy that makes KCL nervous.
I called this guy "Jim" I wrote "very hard to read".

13.The Wrestler-Younger good looking guy, large build.
I called this guy "The Jock" He reminded me a little of Oz on American Pie (Chris Klein).

14.Old potsmoking CPA (I have no idea why I wrote this, i have ZERO recollection of this juror. He did not make any impression on me, other than when I was going down the rows naming them.)
I called this guy Sleepy. He swiveled in his chair a lot and fell asleep at least twice. He was also slouched down in his chair.

15.Elderly Man-This man is definitely the oldest juror, he occasionally uses the headphones to listen to the proceedings that Jodie's Auntie uses.
I called him "Captain" He has a very intense gaze. It's hard to describe but he gives off a stubborn and no bs vibe. Maybe ex military or something?

16.Maureen-Red haired, glasses (the red might be too red to be a natural ginger) If I had to guess one Mormon on the jury, it would be her.
I called her The Secretary. She took a lot of notes and had a "polished" look to her. She had her whole body turned facing Jodi. I barely saw her look at JM. She was the only one that really made me feel nervous at all.

17.Pony Tail-Young girl, pony tail, plain, pony tail and sweats.
I called her frumpy lady. Not in a rude way... it's just the word that came to mind. Very plain. She took a lot of notes.

18.The Artist-Bald, attractive, glasses, 50's-60's, large build, holds his notebook on a binder as if he's going to sketch. He looks around the gallery a lot. I thought we met eyes a couple of times, but who knows, that room is so huge!
This guy also had a very intense gaze. He took some notes. He rubbed his face and tapped his fingers to his lips a lot. He wasn't the only one doing stuff like that, but I'll get into that in my notes.

Ignore the names I threw in there. We should stick with Anita's. I just thought it would be interesting to give different peoples views on them. More to come!

thread #1
thread #2
thread #3
thread #4
thread #5

Chris Williams (12News/KPNX Phoenix) Twitter feed

‏@chriswnews

BREAKING NEWS: #JodiArias judge denies mistrial motion, excuses juror No.5. #Arias def filed request Monday

She said she would go just for the last hour today--she wrote this in the prior thread.

Hopefully Juan will be up by then, but...not holding my breath...I mean, they haven't got to the pedophile incident yet!

Can someone tell me why the extra 'smilies' don't show up when I click on them? THX

I feel really badly for Juror #5. No matter what she said it's humiliating to be "fired" from being a juror. I would hope the media won't find her right away.

It's much better for them to dismiss her than to cause a mistrial or give grounds for an appeal. Still again I feel for her.

Not a chance. This 'expert' will be on the stand the rest of today and probably all day tomorrow as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they were still on direct with her on Thursday. I'm not watching or listening. What she has to say doesn't pertain to what happened in this case and I don't need more soy filler in my life.

I have one more appt. then headed right up there. I'll be there for after the pm break. Short but something. I'll also get to hang out w/ KatieDDJ for a bit after court/before visiting hours (yes my brother's still in the hospital). I'll see what scoop I can get. But more than anything I'm going down there to pass these gifts/cards I've received off to Travis' family. I suspect today is a good day to receive that kind of kindness/thoughtfulness/generosity.

I feel really badly for Juror #5. No matter what she said it's humiliating to be "fired" from being a juror. I would hope the media won't find her right away.

It's much better for them to dismiss her than to cause a mistrial or give grounds for an appeal. Still again I feel for her.

I think she should shine on the media (as much as I want to hear from her) and get all her notes together and start a book. Make her time served worthwhile.

HLN just reported that Travis's family looked "devastated" when they came out of chambers from the mistrial hearing. Nurmi, Wilmot and Arias followed with smiles on their faces.

Pathetic.

I hope they find her tonight and she tells us her side of the story.

Just wondering, does she get to keep her notes? Maybe property of the State?

I hope they find her tonight and she tells us her side of the story.

I would like her to get to tell her side of the story. But when she's ready. Not just so the media can get a scoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail