Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Seriously, that makes me tear up!(very unlike me). How dare she go up to her after trashing her brother !! He isn't here to even defend himself, because of her new friend Jodi! I'm so angry!

Quote Originally Posted by katiecoolady View Post
    So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism.

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!
    Wow, that could be a KCL exclusive. I've seen that nowhere else.

So, so called domestic abuse expert ALV is perpetuating the abuse of TA by emotionally abusing his family now. Who's the perp now, Alyce? I despise this woman.

I just hope she got reamed by the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisy View Post
    Seriously, that makes me tear up!(very unlike me). How dare she go up to her after trashing her brother !! He isn't here to even defend himself, because of her new friend Jodi! I'm so angry!
    Could that be considered abuse. Name calling, then approaching like nothing happened.

236 guests now so if any newbies are here seeking info on how to help the Alexanders, please check out this page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupportTrav...ref=ts&fref=ts

Paypal addy is justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

Snail mail:

Samantha Alexander
    PO Box 130023
    Carlsbad, CA 92013
    Thanks so much for the update!
    Last edited by fran; 04-05-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: fix quote

Quote Originally Posted by Smelly Squirrel View Post

So, so called domestic abuse expert ALV is perpetuating the abuse of TA by emotionally abusing his family now. I despise this woman.

Thanks wasn't enough!! Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Smelly Squirrel View Post

So, so called domestic abuse expert ALV is a perpetuating the abuse of TA by emotionally abusing his family now. Who's the perp now, Alyce? I despise this woman.

Part of what incensed me is she requested a break and instead of heading straight out to the bathroom or whatever, she made a beeline straight for Samantha, sitting there, all alone and vulnerable and swooped right in to her private space and started whatever BS she was spouting, uninvited and unwanted at her. This is why things like this are ILLEGAL. I told several reporters about it, hoping of course, they'd report on it.

thank you for inspiring me travis alexander

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!
    www.twoinnocents.wordpress.com

7. The Following 164 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, 4Jayhawks, a/k/a me, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, Angelo, atthelake, AZlawyer, Azriell, A_News_Junkie, BellaCouture, bevrhys, BFTnative, Bravo, brite_eyes1123, Brooke, buggsmom, Callisto, carnnell, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, clannad, Coldpizza, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Danta, darcedarce, debloree, Deebest49, discogirl, distracted 1976, Doester, Dr. Know?, forb8182, ForensicFemme, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, G&AMom, gerryl42, Girlyloop, Goldie, Hez, hindsight2020, HOPE4CAYLEE, IfIMay, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, Iz?s#1Mom, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, JanWhitebear, Jax49, justsharing, Kaddy Wonders, Kajaa24, kaRN, katfish57, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, kimpage, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, kssgdby, La.Sandy, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Little Mel in ATL, loveamystery, Lucylu7, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, marlap, mayqueen, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, Midnight Meddler, MidwestWoman, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, miss plum, mollyf, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, nannymo, neenee15, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, noonie, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, Optics, PaintHorseGirl, PASA, Peachy, pendyjo, PMLsmom, princesspjs, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, samsid, Schnorkies, scorpio24, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sea Glass, Seasidepch, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, Sherazhad, SieSie, SkiptomyLu, slug, Smelly Squirrel, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Turnadot, Turtles, twomanywords, TXredhead178, vallie, Venom, Wazzu, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, writer7, wsreader, zoey, zoomom, Zuri

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad Ass". lol

Would love to see this. Do you by any chance have a link? I have so much admiration and respect for the time and love your putting into Justice for Travis, it is beyond words. Thank you so much for being a voice and comfort for all of us that feel their pain. Your a very special person in my book
    Lurker in Training!!

Part of what incensed me is she requested a break and instead of heading straight out to the bathroom or whatever, she made a beeline straight for Samantha, sitting there, all alone and vulnerable and swooped right in to her private space and started whatever BS she was spouting, uninvited and unwanted at her. This is why things like this are ILLEGAL. I told several reporters about it, hoping of course, they'd report on it.
    ITA. And because I really like being on this site and don't want to stress out our great mods I won't be more specific about what I think about Alyce's little stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebest49 View Post
    Would love to see this. Do you by any chance have a link? I have so much admiration and respect for the time and love your putting into Justice for Travis, it is beyond words. Thank you so much for being a voice and comfort for all of us that feel their pain. Your a very special person in my book
    I have it on my DVR but not sure what to do with it from there. I think it might show up on their website he said...???

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!

Hi all...gots my Zinfandel and my soy rice crackas and my journal and ready to write...

What a day...court day began with M&M's and ended in Disneyland.

Who woulda thought?

Ok.........countdown to notes...3...........2............1...............
    Hi Katie, I don't post much, I am more of a lurker... I just want to say I love, love, love everything your doing for Travis and his family. I pray for Travis and his family everyday! You are something special Katie! I hope your brother gets better soon!!

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

How dare she??? ... her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism.
    respectfully snipped and shortened

Good for you, KT! I'm sure Samantha was in utter shock when ALV approached her and was thrilled that you were right there to protect her. I can be outspoken, myself, but if someone approached me under similar circumstances I would be dumbfounded. Like you said, what could ALV possibly have to say to a victim's family after she just spent days trashing the poor man?!

KCL- what was the response by the jury and in the gallery when ALV said she considered Jodi the victim and Travis the perpetrator? This is what upset me the most today from the stand. I can't believe she could say that....has she not seen Travis' stab wounds??? Brutal bloody death or unsubstantiated bs minor abuse like grabbing a wrist or pushing someone down?!?! That was OUTRAGEOUS to me and for that alone, I hope Juan shows her no mercy in the rest of his cross.
    Who you are speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you are saying. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Would it surprise you that Wal-Mart has no record on that day of the return of ANY gas can.-Mr. Martinez

Gas Cans, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

After lunch:

TRICOLOR IS IN THE HOUSE

I came back in the courtroom and she was sitting over there in the public section all by herself with court staff like "holding guard" around her. All the reporters were trying to figure out how to get close to her. Even Beth K came up and asked me if she'd been in contact with me. Not sure where she came up with that???

Both sisters back in chambers w/ JM, EF and the entire DT including JA. They all come out and the girls walk back confident and strong to their seats. Not sure what that was about. I feel for them having to be in chambers with Jodi in any kind of close proximity...ugh!

CEO only one who looked out at the gallery when Judge announced Juror 5 in the house. CPA and Grandpa later looked out clearly looking for her.

No women looked out looking for her, interesting.

After lunch spoke with Det. Flores briefly, he's funny.

JM is gonna plug JA in to this continuum all over the place.

Note taking on "character assassination" CEO, HW, POnytail, Grandpa

We've heard/seen this all before, right? Worse names...worse than sociopath? btw which isn't a name,it's a descriptor for Jodi.

She wasn't afraid...she loved the attention!

15. The Following 149 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, 4Jayhawks, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, atthelake, AZlawyer, A_News_Junkie, BellaCouture, bevrhys, BFTnative, Bravo, Brooke, buggsmom, carnnell, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, clannad, Coldpizza, coopzoo, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DebbieDaily, debloree, Deebest49, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, enjay, forb8182, Four Eyes, francie, Frigga, G&AMom, gerryl42, getReal, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, hindsight2020, HOPE4CAYLEE, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, Jackson44, jane the dood, justsharing, Kajaa24, karengo, kaRN, KathrynL, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, kimpage, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, kssgdby, La.Sandy, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, ljwf22, loveamystery, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, marlap, mayqueen, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, nina1441, Noddy, noonie, Novice Seeker, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, PASA, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, Pink Panther, PMLsmom, princesspjs, Renee110, Ricki, samsid, Schnorkies, scorpio24, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sea Glass, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, Sherazhad, SieSie, SkiptomyLu, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, SunnyinMO, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, thefragile7393, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Turnadot, Turtles, twomanywords, TXredhead178, Venom, Wills, Winnts, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Quote Originally Posted by MrsProsecutor View Post
    KCL- what was the response by the jury and in the gallery when ALV said she considered Jodi the victim and Travis the perpetrator? This is what upset me the most today from the stand. I can't believe she could say that....has she not seen Travis' stab wounds??? Brutal bloody death or unsubstantiated bs minor abuse like grabbing a wrist or pushing someone down?!?! That was OUTRAGEOUS to me and for that alone, I hope Juan shows her no mercy in the rest of his cross.
    Staring, no notes. Yes I say let her have it now.

Ok so now she's making Travis out to be the worst abuser she's ever seen...right...

Talk about character assassination!

Why didn't they shows this IM convo w/ Jodi on the stand? Must be something negative toward her.

No note taking during ALV's tirade testimony.

CEO writing something on a page, way back in his notes.

ALV gets off on sharing these tidbits from Travis.
    What did JA do to provoke his anger? She is a liar, she IS evil.

I look over and JA hands are the size of her damn head.

Juror question placed in the basket.

18. The Following 148 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, 4Jayhawks, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, anagrammy, atthelake, AZlawyer, Azriell, A_News_Junkie, BellaCouture, bevrhys, BFTnative, Bravo, Brooke, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, Chester_from_THM, christee, clannad, Coldpizza, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, darcedarce, DebbieDaily, debloree, Deebest49, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, enjay, forb8182, Four Eyes, francie, gerryl42, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Gypsy Road, hindsight2020, HOPE4CAYLEE, IHAVENOCLUE, ILikeToBendPages, indicat, Jackson44, jane the dood, JanWhitebear, justsharing, Kajaa24, kaRN, KathrynL, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, knicksgal1, krissij, Krisy, kssgdby, La.Sandy, Lark2, Leilei, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, loveamystery, Lucylu7, Lulu67, luvmygarden, Mama-cita, marciec, marlap, mayqueen, Meetalee, Memphis Belle, Midnight Meddler, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, Miss Patti, mollyf, MrsProsecutor, My3Sons, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, noonie, Novice Seeker, nuttybar, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, PASA, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pferrin, Pink Panther, pinkandgreenmom, PMLsmom, princesspjs, Renee110, Ricki, rose222, samsid, Schnorkies, scorpio24, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Sea Glass, Sedona722, Sedonia Sunset, SieSie, SkiptomyLu, Sneechwatcher, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, Spool, STEADFAST, steelergirl, sunniTX, TaRazza, tater4332, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, Wazzu, Wills, Winnts, WithMyLittleEye, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Hey katiecoolady. I loved that Alice could not remember any negatives in Jodis journals about herself. She was blowing alot of hot air and JM had to pin her down. Some people may not like his style, but he knows what he is dealing with and I believe the jury saw what he wanted then to. Cant wait for Monday. Prayers for you and your brother.
    jumping off your post.. I'm kinda new here so I hope it ok. Did you also notice Jodi reading her journal when Juan was up at cross. She was prob looking for negative things. She was studying it pretty hard and jotting down notes in her little pad with her tiny pencil.

Katiecoolady--

First of all, Thank You Soo Much for the feedback. I feel like I'm right there in the courtroom with you, and if I could be I would. Thank you!!

I just have a question. I watched JM cross examine ALV today, and boy do I love JM, but I was afraid he may have come off too strong and may have thrown off the jury with the Snow White talk. What is your take on that? How did the jury react during his cross? I love JM, but I'm just afraid he may turn off some jurors. What are your thoughts?

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to osabung For This Useful Post:

I look over and JA hands are the size of her damn head.

Juror question placed in the basket.

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am.

24. The Following 177 Users Say Thank You to katiecoolady For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 2goaliemom, 3Monkees, 4Jayhawks, a/k/a me, AfterSunset, Alcina, ALMR19, amica, atthelake, Azriell, A_News_Junkie, Beccaboo, BellaCouture, Berry, bevrhys, BFTnative, Bravo, Brooke, buggsmom, Callisto, CarolinaMoon, cece5300, christee, clannad, Coldpizza, corundogs, Cracka*Jaxx, crime cases addict, Curious in Indiana, Curious Me, Dafne, Danta, DAWN TREADER, debloree, Deebest49, Destiny617, distracted 1976, Dr. Know?, enjay, FerdieM, ForensicFemme, Four Eyes, Foxy Loxy, fran, francie, G&AMom, gemvt, gerryl42, getReal, Girlyloop, gloomy, Goldie, Gypsy Road, hindsight2020, HOPE4CAYLEE, Hopeful One, IHAVENOCLUE, indicat, jabberwocky, Jackson44, jane the dood, Jax49, Jenni, john's mom, justsharing, Kaddy Wonders, Kajaa24, karengo, kaRN, KathrynL, katydid23, KBisMe, kentuckygrl, KimberDoll, kimpage, knicksgal1, kremsh, Kris Munroe, krissij, Krisy, kssgdby, La.Sandy, Ladybulldog, Ladylub, LambChop, Lark2, Leilei, lil_buddy, LimoDriver, LinasK, Lisa Marie, LizardQueen74, loveamystery, Lucylu7, Lulu67, Mama-cita, marciec, marlap, Martin L, mayqueen, Meetalee, megmono, Memphis Belle, Midnight Meddler, mikeysmommom, Mintedlace, miss plum, MrsProsecutor, my2sense, Nezumi, nina1441, Noddy, nomoresorrow, NotMyselfNEMore, Novice Seeker, O2inHead, offthewall, OldCarGal, Optics, PaintHorseGirl, Paintr, PASA, Peachy, Peepers McPeep, pferrin, Pink Panther, pinkandgreenmom, PMLsmom, princesspjs, QB., QueenD, raininginoregon, Ricki, rose222, rwpennell, samsid, scorpio24, ScotAng, ScubaTwinn, sdmike1974, Seasidepch, Sedonia Sunset, Sherazhad, SieSie, SkiptomyLu, Smelly Squirrel, snowcat, Soliloquy, Southern_Meadow, sparrowivy, STEADFAST, sunniTX, Sunny_In_AZ, TaRazza, tater4332, TheBugs, Threeplus1, Tiki, TorisMom003, Tsunvirtual, Tulessa, Turnadot, Turtles, TXredhead178, Venom, Wazzu, WhoaIsMe, Wills, WithMyLittleEye, Worry Wart, writer7, wsreader, You'reKidding,Right?, zoey, Zuri, ~*~PinxJinx~*~

Quote Originally Posted by MandyLeigh View Post
    I wonder if there is a place somewhere that she has stashed everything she has squirreled away. There is probably a tape or memory card with the video of the murder in there if a place like that exists.
    I'm thinking there IS something like that and she stashed it somewhere along the way between Utah and AZ. She has a landmark in mind and something is lightly buried under some rocks or some such thing. A storage locker of any kind would be too risky.

Think about the movie "Fargo" when the guy buries the suitcase full of money that he's hiding for himself (not sharing with his partner) and how he looks all up and down the road and everything looks exactly the same, so he thrusts something into the snow to mark the spot so he can find it later. She's got a highway exit in mind, some side roads and then, perhaps, some oddly-shaped boulders that would be unlikely to change position.

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am.
    Get some rest! You don't owe anybody anything and we're all grateful for the time you take to keep us updated. We can wait. Get in your jammies, have a glass of wine as big as your head and go to bed. We'll be here in the morning. :-)

hoping your brother comes home soon; he probably misses you a lot

Sleep tight...we thank you and appreciate all you do for us and everybody else!
    Who you are speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you are saying. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Would it surprise you that Wal-Mart has no record on that day of the return of ANY gas can.-Mr. Martinez

Gas Cans, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsProsecutor View Post
    The nerve of her to say that. I cant believe that the Alexanders have to go through all of this. Then she had the nerve to say that she felt sorry for Jodi cause all of her naked pics are on the internet. How dare she..

Sweet dreams! Thank-you for all the notes and everything you do!

I am happy to hear that Sam said that Juan was taking care of whatever happened with ALV...
    Love is my religion. I can no more give my body without my soul than I can give my soul without my body. Despite my youth, I sometimes feel I am in the autumn of my life.

Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast