755 users online (160 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Jeffrey, 56, & Peg Schobert, 59, slain after daughter's assault, 2 April 2013

A daughter of the New Franklin couple found murdered Tuesday in their home was stabbed and suffered a skull fracture in an incident March 23 in Akron.

Chelsea Schobert, 18, suffered numerous injuries in the attack at a home on Andrus Street — nine days before her parents, Jeffrey Schobert, 56, and Margaret “Peg” Schobert, 59, were found dead inside their Rex Lake Drive residence.

More here:
    http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/...hoban-1.386575

http://cuyahogafalls.ohio.com/news/1...icide-1.386576

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    A daughter of the New Franklin couple found murdered Tuesday in their home was stabbed and suffered a skull fracture in an incident March 23 in Akron.

Chelsea Schobert, 18, suffered numerous injuries in the attack at a home on Andrus Street — nine days before her parents, Jeffrey Schobert, 56, and Margaret “Peg” Schobert, 59, were found dead inside their Rex Lake Drive residence.

More here:
    http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/...hoban-1.386575

http://cuyahogafalls.ohio.com/news/1...icide-1.386576
    From the ohio.com article

A family-owned 2010 black Mazda CX9 was missing from the crime scene, Hitchings said.
    There has been an arrest in the daughter's attack, and it seems the daughters boyfriend has also been arrested for obstruction of justice.

What in the world happened here?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SUV found. Definitely a lot of unanswered questions though.

NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio - Akron police have found the SUV belonging to a murdered New Franklin couple.

Authorities found the blue Mazda CX-9 abandoned in west Akron on Wednesday afternoon. They would not say exactly where the vehicle was found or if it revealed anything about the brutal murders of Jeffrey and Margaret Schobert.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz2PR2jBqv5

holy crap. is there a thread for parents?
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

No arrests yet.

NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio - The couple from New Franklin found dead in their home died from being hit in the head, the medical examiner ruled.

According to the Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office, Jeffrey and Margaret Schobert died of “blunt impacts to the head” and their deaths have been ruled homicides.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz2PWBjY5XU

Breaking news:

NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio - An arrest has been made in connection with the brutal murders of a couple from Summit County found dead in their home earlier this week.

During a news conference Thursday afternoon, police said 18-year-old Shawn Ford of Akron was arrested in connection with deaths of Jeffrey and Margaret Schobert.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz2PWIJeOLy

Not sure yet how he is connected to the daughter who was stabbed, if there is a connection.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 04-04-2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Update, arrest made

It says he was the daughter's boyfriend

So his girlfriend is lying in the hosp injured and he attacks and murders her parents?

I wonder if he had something to do with the attack on the girlfriend?
    Or if perhaps the parents were preventing him from visiting the girlfriend?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

What a bizzare case.....sad
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

- Jeff and Margaret Schobert spent the night of April 1 at Akron Children's Hospital
    with their daughter, Chelsea
    - They returned to their home early in the morning on April 2
    - At 6:05 a.m, a text message was sent from Margaret's cellphone RE: boyfriend
    (the report doesn't give the details of the text or who it was sent to)
    - At 8 a.m. construction crews arrived at the home
    - At 10:20 a.m., Margaret's cellphone "pings" location in Akron around Hill Street
    - At 2:15 p.m., a worker going to use the bathroom peers around the corner and discovers
    the bodies in the bedroom
    - At 5:09 p.m., the medical examiner arrives at the scene
    - Margaret is found on her back between the bed and dresser with lacerations
    on her face, right eye and forehead
    - Jeff is found lying on his back in the bed with a large laceration in the center
    of his forehead
    - A sledgehammer is found on the bed to the right of Jeff

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz2PWwSbDwj

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Chelsea Schobert was beaten and stabbed on March 23 inside an Akron home on Andrus Street, according to a police report. The girl, a senior at Archbishop Hoban High School, suffered a fractured skull and is being treated at Akron Children's Hospital.

The man arrested and charged in that incident, Jamayne Ruiz, 24, was taken into custody and remains in the Summit County Jail, detectives said.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz2PWwi0teu

Shawn Ford, Jr. is the guy arrested for the parents murder. Don't know if he knows Ruiz.

So there are two different ppl. One that beat and stabbed her and another man who killed her parents..

Quote Originally Posted by Sporky View Post
    So there are two different ppl. One that beat and stabbed her and another man who killed her parents..
    Yep, seems that way. Can it really not be coincidental?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporky View Post
    The boyfriend was also arrested for "obstruction of justice" on a warrant? Previous crime?

Did anyone else wonder if the tatoos on Jamayne Ruiz were gang/prison related?

OMG a sledgehammer
    When you have more than you need, build a longer table not a higher fence --Unknown

Jamayne Ruiz, 24, of Akron, a suspect arrested in the attack on Chelsea Schobert, remains in Summit County Jail. He is not a suspect in the double homicide, Hitchings said.

Shawn Ford, 18, of Akron, who Hitchings said is in a relationship with Chelsea Schobert, was questioned Tuesday night by New Franklin police.

Akron police officers who took the March 23 report listed Ford as a witness to the attack. The report did not provide any additional details.

Kent police said Ford was arrested Tuesday night on charges of obstruction of justice and was being held in the Portage County Jail. They were unable to provide any other information on the charge against Ford.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/...akron-1.386575

BBM

So her boyfriend was there when she was stabbed???

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast