Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Becky3109 - check the disclaimer at the bottom of the page you linked

"The fine print: the editorial content on this page is fictional. It is presented for entertainment purposes only. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of anyone who takes this sort of s**t seriously."

I had a theory about a sexual sadist a couple of years ago on here, but would like to add some things. I think the person was an intruder who was in some sort of fantasy scenario that started with the plan, went on through the note, and finally to the killing. I believe the note shows sadistic tones that taunt John, show some reassurance, then gets humiliating and mean just like a sexual sadist might act. The killer could have used the note as part of the sadistic torture to get worked up before killing. The murder of Jon Benet shows the same type theme with torture and sadism just as promised or pretty much guaranteed in the note. The killer might be a lunatic who knew and hated John or just some sadist who picked out the family and Jon Benet.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut1200 View Post
    Becky3109 - check the disclaimer at the bottom of the page you linked

"The fine print: the editorial content on this page is fictional. It is presented for entertainment purposes only. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of anyone who takes this sort of s**t seriously."
    Thanks Peanut, I removed the link. I feel embarrassed to have fallen for it but this case is so emotional. It helped remind me to check the facts and then form an opinion.

add on...

Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    .......quick add-on...
    the killer did preplanned it all......there was no forced entry into the home, for the person had been in there.....perhaps several times, and looked for and found a way to enter later on, so not to break a window or burst a door etc........ perhaps not that same day, but not long before it happened.....unlocked a locked window, or door, something for him to return to enter later.......and simple let themselves in, they knew when the RS would be gone, they new what time they were leaving, and probably where they were going.............the killer brought nothing much/ if anything with him, after arriving at the house after dark, and the rs were gone, he went in and everything in his mind he wanted to do, he found items to use there in the house, HE may had brought a simple penlight flashlight just to shine enough light around to go and do what he wanted to in advance, but not bright enough to draw attention to the home from neighbors, or any one walking down the street that evening......he had time, to prepare everything he did, for he knew he would not be disturbed for quite sometime, and in case he was, he had his escaped route already planned to leave quickly if the situation called for him to do so.....the RN that was written before they got home, was not first and foremost to implicate the RS...but to put suspicion on them, and away from himself...................he knew, they would be suspected as they were.....this person was totally focused on there plan, even with the adreneline pumping through there veins, as they anticapted what they were going to do, what could go wrong, what if caught etc..............he went there for one reason only, not for money or anything else.......one reason, he was there, in that house on that night, there in the basement, in the wine
    cellar, where he went when he seen them coming home.......or perhaps, when hearing or seeing them arriving home, he went out the door window he had previously left unlocked from an early visit to re-enter...but i feel more likely he stayed in the basement, in the wine cellar.....waiting for the3m to go to bed etc, and if he heard someone coming down the basement steps, he could have climbed out the basement window, where the suitcase had already been staged, for a quick exit.......when they arrived home, he could have simply went out JBR sliding bedroom window door, and out the garage door and waited, but more then likely he remained in the house, to listen to the sounds of all sleeping, beofre he went upstairs in his bare feet, or socks and brought her down to the basement........his only motive was to murder that child, that is all, not for money etc.....but to kill that child........if he would had been discoverd, and recognize before escaped......the child wouldnot had been the only one killed that night.........ALL JUST MOO, nothing factual
    ........I have listened to the 911 taped call..........for the fist time from here on this site.........i listened, and i didn't hear anything that for me represented something as fake..........the mother, knowing she was dying, could have confessed on her death bed to the LE officer whom made a visit to see her........just in case she wanted to confess i read somewhere........or the mother could have written a confession letter, and sealed it, and gave it to an attorney to be opened upon her death, and confessed everything............as far as i know, that letter never had been written or delivered...................and getting to the head wound, when one is hanged the head tends to fall to one side or the other................my impression, of JBR head wound wwas caused from being lifted up and strangled, hanged and her head being at a angle, as she was being pulled upwards.............. hit the celling of the basement, or being released then hitting hte floor, but uncertain...........................ALL JUST MOO..........nothing factual or confirmed..................But i have wondered from time to time, if on that night..........the parents came home, put the children to bed...........and then left for a few hours afterwards.........and returned home and found the RN.......JAPT

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

update...

Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    ........I have listened to the 911 taped call..........for the fist time from here on this site.........i listened, and i didn't hear anything that for me represented something as fake..........the mother, knowing she was dying, could have confessed on her death bed to the LE officer whom made a visit to see her........just in case she wanted to confess i read somewhere........or the mother could have written a confession letter, and sealed it, and gave it to an attorney to be opened upon her death, and confessed everything............as far as i know, that letter never had been written or delivered...................and getting to the head wound, when one is hanged the head tends to fall to one side or the other................my impression, of JBR head wound wwas caused from being lifted up and strangled, hanged and her head being at a angle, as she was being pulled upwards.............. hit the celling of the basement, or being released then hitting hte floor, but uncertain...........................ALL JUST MOO..........nothing factual or confirmed..................But i have wondered from time to time, if on that night..........the parents came home, put the children to bed...........and then left for a few hours afterwards.........and returned home and found the RN.......JAPT
    update...
    After reading somewhat about the Amy case........i hope in this new investigation, that that case and the JBR case will be looked at again...........there are some similarities that cant be overlooked in comparison............there may be something there, that connects the two, but at the moment i am unsure of a possible connection.......but just hope , and im sure it will be, both looked at again.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

I think JonBenet wanted pineapple and because of her bedwetting issues, Patsy said no. After she was put to bed, she came back downstairs to sneak some. Patsy, not sleeping yet, tired, and stressed about the trip, lost it when she came across JonBenet eating it.

JonBenet knew she was in trouble, and ran for the basement. Maybe she was truly afraid, or maybe she just thought she could hide until Patsy calmed down a bit. Instead, it just infuriated her and before JonBenet could get into one of the smaller rooms and slam the door behind her, Patsy picked up one of John's golf clubs. Hence the triangular mark on her scalp and everything else seemed to be found in close proximity. Paintbrush handle, cord, tape, etc.

I think JonBenet was just being a little girl, Christmas is a stressful time, Patsy was frustrated to pieces with the constant bedwetting cleanup, and things went really bad. Poor little girl was probably the victim of a ticking time bomb.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MomofBoys For This Useful Post:

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    I am not aware of any triangular mark on her scalp, or ANY mark at all on her scalp. Can you elaborate or post a picture or source?

There WAS a triangular abrasion on her neck and just below. Not caused by a gold club or any other blow, it is believed to have been possibly caused by someone twisting her shirt, or evidence of strangulation by something soft, like a scarf, OR pressure from a thumb as the garrote was twisted. The coroner offered no opinion that we are aware of as to what may have caused that mark. But there was nothing on her scalp at all.

Or do you mean the rectangular piece of bone that was punched out of her skull?
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

I read it in PMPT. He referred to a triangular hole in the scalp that matched the joint on a golf club. Where the wedge meets the...gosh, are there golfers here? My dad was chosen for the Seniors tour and I can't even tell you...the shaft? We'll go with shaft.

I don't have time to go through the book at the moment, but it was in the 300s somewhere when he was going over specifics from the autopsy report. I honestly don't believe it referred to her neck, because he was talking about the skull fracture and I remember "scalp."

Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    I read it in PMPT. He referred to a triangular hole in the scalp that matched the joint on a golf club. Where the wedge meets the...gosh, are there golfers here? My dad was chosen for the Seniors tour and I can't even tell you...the shaft? We'll go with shaft.

I don't have time to go through the book at the moment, but it was in the 300s somewhere when he was going over specifics from the autopsy report. I honestly don't believe it referred to her neck, because he was talking about the skull fracture and I remember "scalp."
    Then it WAS the hole punched from her SKULL. Nothing was apparent on the scalp itself, and the coroner himself was shocked to find the hole and fracture when he did the autopsy. It was not a triangle, though. It was a rectangle. Yes, it could have been made by a golf club (there was a set of clubs right outside the wineceller door. It could also have been made by the bat found outside or the flashlight found in the kitchen. If you are not squeamish, I will PM you the link to the photos.

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Okay! That'd be great.

Sorry, I could have sworn he said triangular, but maybe my brain filled that in from looking at our own golf clubs.

It makes sense if the person who hates John Ramsey is his wife.

wasn't there a follow up on the case about a guy who dressed as a ninja and lurked around people's homes. He was blamed for the attempted abduction of a kid. because of the similarities to the Jon benet case to that one, it was thought he was the killer of Jon Benet. Can someone remind me on this person because I can't recall their name

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Then it WAS the hole punched from her SKULL. Nothing was apparent on the scalp itself, and the coroner himself was shocked to find the hole and fracture when he did the autopsy. It was not a triangle, though. It was a rectangle. Yes, it could have been made by a golf club (there was a set of clubs right outside the wineceller door. It could also have been made by the bat found outside or the flashlight found in the kitchen. If you are not squeamish, I will PM you the link to the photos.
    I would like to see that link DeeDee. Please PM me.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

I sent you the ACR link. If you can't find the skull photo, I'll post that for you. You have to scroll the page to find the crime scene photos.

Well I'm coming here after all of you have hashed and rehashed this crime for years. I have the benefit of being able to say I've argued since the beginning that the not only were the Ramsey's not involved, but some of the worst police work on the planet was conducted by some meat heads from Boulder. Being a retired officer I'd love to say they police did not screw up every aspect of this cases from the minute they walked through the front door but I'd be lying.
    When a child is missing ransom demand no ransom demand the very first thing every police officer is trained to do is search the house and when you're finished search it again. Eight hours and they hadn't searched.
    From there it went down hill and then these idiots after screwing up this case then started treated the family as suspects. They the Ramsey's would have been stupid not to get an attorney and the attorney would not have been doing his job if he would have let them participate in this three ring circus.
    The media then got some loud mouth cops and some idiot from the prosecutors office likely the prosecutor himself and the Ramsey's were convicted in the court of public opinion.
    In the meantime they finally call in an expert the retired investigator that solved more homicides than every other law enforcement official in Colorado combined. As soon as he started telling them they had missed evidence and the Ramsey were not guilty they fired him.
    The had DNA evidence for all these many years and could have cleared the Ramsey family. They sent Patty to grave under a cloud of belief by many if not most that she had killed her daughter.
    The Ex governor small g should be sued until he can't afford a cup of coffee. The lying cops involved in this case should be fired and never hired by another law enforcement agency.
    Get Boulder out of it completely turn the case over to a panel of outside retired experts from major law enforcement agencies, put a world renowned medical examiner. Maybe then this case will get solved. But maybe now when the DNA absolutely rules out any Ramsey this family can be allowed to go their daughters grave without pictures being sold to the highest bidder? You can read my articles on homicides at http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spok...icide-Examiner No I'm not suggesting I be a part of it I don't have the expertise and I have a mind set that says the Ramsey got railroaded by Boulder to cover up their incompetency at the scene.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xcop1951 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast