woman's body left in towed car after wreck

Unbelievable. How horrible for the woman's family to be the ones to find her!

oh. This is just very sad. I cannot figure out how the trooper missed seeing her in there??? How do they know she was even dead when the trooper failed to see her in there? What if she were badly injured and not able to move? OMG, its just too horrible to contemplate.

Her poor family.

I guess the family didn't find her, thank God.

But, according to the above article:

"After the family reported her missing to the Smithfield Police Department on Monday, when she failed to show up at work, authorities found her body in the driver's seat of the Sunfire."

What?? How did the police officer not see her if she was in the driver's seat all along?

The prelim autopsy report was released today and according to the ME she died on impact. She had blunt force trauma to the head/neck. Her body was slumped over laying in the passenger side floorboard and the airbags were covering her body. When her family reported her missing, that's when they learned her car was towed. Later that afternoon is when she was found. It's just sad. The trooper nor tow truck driver checked the car. From the picture of the wreck, you can tell noone got out of the car. It's just crazy it wasn't checked. Oh, and the only reason she was found then is because they were looking for her purse/keys. There are still a few things missing from the story. She wrecked Thursday night, car was towed Friday and family reported her missing on Monday. How in the world did they go Easter weekend and not ask where she was? I think she lived with her son? It's just a sad and crazy case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back