MD MD - Tracey Tetso, 32, Rosedale, 6 Mar 2005 *D. Tetso guilty*

Prayers for her!

Love,

Ariel

Mar 11, 2005 5:00 pm US/Eastern
Baltimore, MD (CBS) Baltimore County police are asking for the public's help in locating a woman from the White Marsh area.

Tracey Leigh Tetso, 32, has not had any contact with her family or friends since March 6, 2005.

Tetso's husband reported her missing after she was supposed to attend a concert in the Washington, D.C. area.

She never arrived at the concert. Detectives have learned that her car passed through the southbound side of the Harbor Tunnel on March 6th just before 8:00 p.m.

Tracey Tetso is described as a white female, 32 years old, 5'04", and 130 pounds, with long blonde hair, and blue eyes.

She has a tattoo of a bird on her back and another tattoo of a bird on her right leg.

Her car is a 1996 black Pontiac TransAm with dark tinted windows, displaying Maryland tags LRN 534.

If anyone has any information about Tracey Tetso or her vehicle, please call Baltimore County police at 410-307-2020.

With prayers of HOPE for Tracey, Lanie

[font=Verdana,Arial]Hunt for missing woman continues [/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial][font=Verdana,Arial]03/16/05[/font]
Mary Robbins
Respond to this story
Email this story to a friend

[font=Verdana,Arial]The husband of a Rosedale woman missing since last week said he realizes it's only natural for people to suspect he had something to do with his wife's disappearance, especially since he knew she was having an affair.

But he does not know what may have happened to her, he said.

"I wish I knew where she was," Dennis Tetso said. "I just want her to come home. I miss her."

Police are asking for the public's help in locating Tracey Leigh Tetso, 32, of the 7800 block of Bluegrass Road.

The woman has not contacted family or friends since March 6.

"They are just doing their jobs," Tetso said of detectives who have questioned him in connection with Tracey's disappearance. "I expect that. I have nothing to hide." County police said there are no suspects in the case.

Both Tracey's husband and her boyfriend, Christian Sinnott, reported her missing to authorities March 7.

Police said detectives have learned that her car, a 1996 black Pontiac Trans Am with dark-tinted windows, passed through the southbound side of the Harbor Tunnel shortly before 8 p.m. March 6. The vehicle, with Maryland tags LRN 534, is also missing.

Police spokesman Bill Toohey said no suspects have been named, and detectives are talking to "everyone she knows."

Tracey Tetso is described as 5 feet 4, 130 pounds, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has tattoos of a bird on her back and on her right leg.

She was supposed to attend a Motley Crue concert March 6 at the MCI Center in Washington, D.C., police said.

It was a concert Dennis Tetso knew nothing about.

The tickets were a Christmas gift from Sinnott, 31, who had been dating the woman for about four months, Sinnott said.

He is a truck driver for Aggregate Industries in Crofton, where Tracey was a dispatcher.

She had recently transferred to the company's Laurel location, friends said.

Sinnott said Tracey never called him to confirm their meeting plans and never showed up at the concert.

"She was looking forward to it. The day of the concert, I knew something was wrong," he said.

In separate interviews, both men acknowledged knowing about the other and said they were concerned only for Tracey's safety.

"We are all worried about her. We can't find her or the car," said Tetso, 40. "It's not like her to not contact anyone."

Tetso said he received a phone call March 7 from Aggregate saying Tracey never reported to work.

Tetso, who also used to work at Aggregate before getting a job driving trucks for another concrete company, said he last saw his wife March 6.

"I didn't even know she left," he said. "When I came out of the shower, she was gone. That was nothing unusual for her."

His wife often would head out without telling him where she was going, he said.

"She doesn't tell me when she's going to the store, and I just find out when I see her come home with the bags," he said.

Married since September

The couple met six and a half years ago when Tracey was working at a Wawa convenience store in Pasadena, and Dennis would stop by for his morning coffee before getting on the road.

They lived together for five years before Tetso said he "popped the question and put the rock on her finger."

Before 100 friends and family last September at Ferndale Methodist Church in Glen Burnie, they exchanged wedding vows.

From the start, friends and family say they had their doubts about the union.

"Even on her wedding day I asked her, 'Is this what you want?'" said her father, Richard Gardner of Ferndale. "She said, 'I guess so.'"

Alisha Barnes, a friend and co-worker of Tracey's, was a bridesmaid.

"She had love for him, but she was not in love with him," Barnes said. "But she had invested so much time, and by that time she was planning a wedding and had bridesmaids, too.

"She thought maybe it would work out in the end."

By December, Tracey "wanted to call it quits," her father said.

Family and friends said she had contacted a lawyer to begin divorce proceedings.

Dennis Tetso said the problems were nothing out of the ordinary.

"Everybody's relationship ain't perfect," he said. "She wasn't a bad person. She was a good girl. And for the record, I love her with all my heart."

Tetso said he knew that his wife had begun seeing Sinnott but took the news in stride.

"Hey, what are you going to do? Things happen," he said. "We decided to pretty much separate for a bit and see what goes from there."

Tetso said he still resides at their house, along with her two dogs, Tasha and Spike.

"It's just me and the dogs. We sit there in the house waiting for her to come home," he said. "It's all we can do."

Tracey's father said there is no way his daughter would leave what she loved most - her pets and her grandmother, Rose Smith. Smith and her husband, who died two weeks ago, raised the woman.

"We have had some hard times in this family lately," her father said.

Gardner said he appreciated how attentive Tetso would be toward Tracey's grandmother. But his opinion changed when his son-in- law cried about the problems he was having in his marriage at Tracey's grandfather's funeral.

"I said, 'You guys are having problems, you sort your own battles out.'" Gardner said. "I mean, this was at a funeral. To me, he turned from being a nice guy into a weasel."

Tetso was "way too possessive," Gardner said. "She couldn't go anyplace or talk with anybody. It started to scare her."

Gardner, also a truck driver, said he tries to keep his mind focused on his work.

"As long as I am busy, I am fine," he said. "I am hoping she just got mad at the world, and she'll pop back up and I'll yell at her a bit, and everything will be fine."

Anyone with information about Tracey Tetso or her vehicle is asked to call Baltimore County police at 410-307-2020.

[/font][/font]

marylandmissing said:
The husband of a Rosedale woman missing since last week said he realizes it's only natural for people to suspect he had something to do with his wife's disappearance, especially since he knew she was having an affair.

talk about setting off the hinky meter...

she having an affair with Sinnott and both he and the husband contacted the police about her missing...

question is, did they check out her computer to see who else she was having an affair with and going to the concert with?

sounds like the hubby and boyfriend are clueless...

affraid of her husband normally, but now he is upset she is having an affair...

and people are wondering why she disappeared?

I know this seems to happen a lot, but I don't get the part where she and her husband have been a couple for 5+ years and seemed okay, but almost as soon as they marry she wants to break it off. And the husband and boyfriend's casual acceptance of each other seems weird too.

If you're in the Maryland area, please come help us search for Tracie.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Tracie Gardner Tetso

Ground Search to be conducted
Saturday, April 23rd
After a 9 a.m. Press Conference
Home Depot on East Ordinance Road, Glen Burnie.

Tracie has been missing since March 6th, 2005

Vital Statistics:
32 yo, 5’4, 130
Blonde hair, Blue Eyes
Tattoo of a bird on her back; tattoo of a bird on her right leg.

Please contact

Still no sign of her. Does anyone know if she has any children?

This one really sounds suspicious... Her hubby was possessive of her and she was beginging to fear him is what her faterh says and she was having an affair... hmmmmm

1+2=3.

Strange to me, not only she disappeared, but also the car. Where is the car?

I doubt either guy had anything to do with her disappearance. Maybe she ran off the road somewhere.... If she had "tickets" to the concert, who was going with her?? Was he going by herself? Or was she meeting the boyfriend there and that's how they know she never made it to the concert.

My guess: she went off with another trucker .... she could be anywhere.

Her car was found on a motel parking lot in Anne Arundel county. TV reports say that a camera on the lot filmed the person who drove onto the lot and it was not Tracey.

Malini2001 said:
Her car was found on a motel parking lot in Anne Arundel county. TV reports say that a camera on the lot filmed the person who drove onto the lot and it was not Tracey.
uh oh, this doesn't sound good at all....

PrayersForMaura said:
I doubt either guy had anything to do with her disappearance. Maybe she ran off the road somewhere.... If she had "tickets" to the concert, who was going with her?? Was he going by herself? Or was she meeting the boyfriend there and that's how they know she never made it to the concert.

My guess: she went off with another trucker .... she could be anywhere.
The above article posted states that the concert tickets were from the guy she was having the affair with, I assumed she would go with him.

I did a search on news and nothing new anywhere :( I couldn't even get a hit on anyting on google news. I saw the older article already posted....I hate how this stuff just seems to fall away...we hear about it, then nothing.

Any locals that can update us?

If she had no children then maybe she met a 3rd "honey" and took off with him...leaving the hubby and boyfriend to fend for themselves.

However, my gut feeling is that foul play is at work here. Two men would be enough.....THREE? Who needs it.....

christine2448 said:
The above article posted states that the concert tickets were from the guy she was having the affair with, I assumed she would go with him.
I read in one of the new stories that she was supposed to meet "friends" at the concert and didn't show up.... so I guess agroup was supposed to go?

"Thirty-two-year-old Tracey Gardner-Tetso of Rosedale has been missing since March 6th when she failed to meet her friends at a concert by the rock band Motley Crue at the MCI Center in Washington, D.C. "
http://wjz.com/localstories/local_story_115094959.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back