788 users online (117 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alreetlike View Post
    I've just watched his episode of Disappeared too. I really feel for his family.

Unfortunately I think he probably died not long after he was last seen, possibly from suicide.
    Why do you think suicide?

I'm not alreetlike but to me it's pretty clear this young man obviously suffered from severe mental health issues, battled addiction...A suicide is very possible to me in his case sadly.

there was a fight between him and the grandmother ... i wonder what other family dynamics were like if there was alot of issue and he did suffer from some mental illness then maybe he just walked away thinking he was doing everyone a favor ? sometimes when you do suffer from depression its a battle and as much as you want to believe you family wants and needs you sometimes its hard to convince yourself of that... hope some info turns up soon
    ~*you never know how much you miss a person until you actually have to miss them*~

i cant seem to fins much online past 2010 anyone know why i looked up the fb and tw and both that i fond seen to have made the last post in 2010
    ~*you never know how much you miss a person until you actually have to miss them*~

Bumping for Jarrod hope his family finds answers this year.
    I wear these scars
    I own my mistakes, you made me this way I wear these scars
    I know my mistakes
    , you can’t take that away.

Bumping.

There is such a lack of concrete evidence that a number of scenarios are entirely possible to explain his disappearance. I remain hopeful that he will be found one day and can return home to his family. After eight years, I think there's still a chance that he's alive.

Bumping up Jarrod's thread. Sadly, I read on the Mississippi Missing & Unidentified Facebook page that Jarrod's father passed away. They posted this on August 29th.

Oh no...So many parents of missing persons die young...

I just watched this on Disappeared ID Discovery. Sad to hear his father passed away. I was touched how he lost his sister when she disappeared and was ultimately found murdered and then his son disappeared. He had a difficult life. RIP
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I just watched this on Disappeared too. So sad to hear his father died without ever knowing.

What perplexes me is his girlfriend didn't hear from him for 3 or more weeks and seemed to not find this alarming. Maybe they were just friends and the show was playing up the girlfriend angle into more than it really was. It seems like if they were truly boyfriend/girlfriend they'd speak more often than that. She didn't know he was missing till his family called her.

I'd love some more press on this case, it's as fascinating as it is devastating with all of its twists and turns...
    Am I missing something though? I knew of the drifter that was later ID'd as not being Johnston, but why is the case somehow considered closed by some resources. He had a casefile on Charley Report, but it has since been removed.
    #11forJacob... Leave the porch light on.

If I am remembering correctly all the social media accounts for him have also been very quite for awhile now ... I follow a lot and none as quite as his

SaucyGal is offline I speak 3 languages - English, sarcasm, & profanity
    I'm currently watching Jarrod's story. I am really touched by this story. My eldest son is in his mid-twenties, mentally ill, and had issues with drugs in the past. My son disappears at times and I always wonder if it will be the last time I will hear from him/see him. My heart goes out to this family. Keeping positive thoughts that he will be found alive and as healthy as possible.
    Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life.~Lord Byron

Damn, life can be so hard for teenagers..... So sad.. Hope he's alive!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast