GUILTY OR - Bruce Clevenger for attacking teen in road rage incident, Aloha, 2013

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Oregon teacher accused of attacking teen in road rage incident

"A local teen says he was sideswiped, and punched in the face. He then learned the stranger accused of attacking him is a local special-needs teacher.
The encounter happened Thursday afternoon at Southwest Johnson Street and Southwest 200th Court in Aloha."

"Alexander Hoang, 17, was driving home from school Thursday when he said someone started tailgating him in a 25 mph zone. He says the driver tried to make an illegal pass and then sideswiped him. Then the two pulled over at the side of the road."

“He yelled at me ‘Are you trying to effing play games with me?’ Before I could say anything, he landed a couple punches to my face."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-of-attacking-teen-in-road-rage-incident?lite

What in the world was this guy thinking? They did not know each other. Glad someone followed the teacher home so he was ID'd....don't agree with paid leave....he should have to do without his salary for a while and think about why he did this. A person with anger problems does not need to be teaching period, esp. special needs children.

From September 2013:

http://www.oregonlive.com/aloha/index.ssf/2013/09/former_hillsboro_teacher_plead.html

A former Liberty High School teacher accused of beating a 17-year-old in a road rage incident pleaded guilty Thursday and will serve a probation term. Bruce Clevenger, 62, of Aloha, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree assault, recklessly endangering and second-degree criminal mischief...

Clevenger had a great reputation as a teacher and had never had any complaints or problems related to his job performance, Shipsey said. The incident shamed Clevenger and he felt he couldn't set a good example for students, she said, so he resigned from his job...

Bailey encouraged Clevenger to consider returning to teaching. Society grants second chances when people take responsibility and sincerely accept consequences, he said. "There is something that you can teach folks," the judge said. "We do need good teachers out there."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back