1151 users online (221 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

Bottled water....... for Dogs

Bill and Rhonda Fels could never get their 3-year-old, Jason, to drink enough water, and he was chronically dehydrated as a result. So they were delighted when Jason finally found water he liked, from a glacier-fed river Mr. Fels crossed during a hike with Jason in the mountains.

Mr. Fels made regular trips to bring back more river water for Jason. When neighbors started mooching his supply for their own problem drinkers, Mr. Fels spotted a business opportunity and started a bottling company to sell the water.

Jason is now healthy and hydrated. As a bonus, he has stopped drinking from the toilet. The spaniel-retriever mix is now chief product tester for the Felses' company, Springmill Products Inc., which ships a line of bottled water called PetRefresh for finicky critters nationwide. From their new headquarters on a former tobacco farm in Lawsonville, N.C., the Felses sell their pet water for $1.49 per 20-ounce plastic bottle.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/...bqaJm4,00.html

hi cass! if you got money to burn, why not? but 'santa cruz toilet and tap' water was good enough for my dog. ( maybe i shoulda bottled and sold that )

Santa Cruz TnT - very catchy name, you could have been a millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Santa Cruz TnT - very catchy name, you could have been a millionaire

very good cass, lol! maybe i still can,, with a name like that i know it'll sell on ebay.

I've seen pre-filled, disposable bowls of water for dogs at my dollar stores.

And bottled water for cats (fish flavored, no less) has been on store shelves for years.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

LOL the couple say there dog was a finicky water drinker so they had to bottle special water then go on to say the dog drank from the toilet.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Quick! Someone call Martha Stewart.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.