785 users online (118 members and 667 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    If the family has brought suit against the hotel, the hotel would have good reason to try to show Elisa's death was the result of a criminal act. I wonder if they will try to use that defense, or if it is precluded because of LE's ruling? Interesting.

Salem

Would Cecil Hotel's insurance company have access to the police report for this case? I'm sure the report is probably hidden to the public due to family sensitivity. I'm sure the insurance company is probably weighing in on LAPD's report, seeing if they can pick it apart if they can get their hands on it. If it's a solid report i'm sure they'll settle.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Hey Everyone - the info from the autopsy report is off-limits. I understand that the document was obtained, but it was never posted for all to review. As such, there is no way to verify information attributed to the report.

If someone has the document and wants to post the complete report in the resource thread, then we can open the discussion.

Thanks,

Salem
    I posted the full autopsy report but you may need to move it. Thanks!

THANK YOU, Conductor71! That is AWESOME and much appreciated.

So, we have the full autopsy report, right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230254"]Final Autopsy and Toxicology Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Discussion of the Autopsy should stay in that thread. When you use facts from the report - please provide a link back to the post so that others can verify where needed.

This is awesome!

Thanks!

Salem

ETA: Just to be perfectly clear - the autopsy is open for and can be, fully discussed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7