Dogs Wearing Pantyhose

Some people have far more time on their hands than I do.

And I can't even imagine trying to put Romi, Grace, or Finn into hose. That would be a very big issue here...shoot, even *I* don't wear hose, let alone heels.

Best-
Herding Cats

those poor creatures. And I thought it was bad when it was all the rage to dress them and shove them in purses!

How the heck do you get a dog into pantyhose in the first place and why the heck would you want to?

Just wrong lol

My dog would never wear that shade and those shoes are so last year girl.......what planet do the Chinese live on?
It's got to be a hoax.

Don't these people have anything better to do than to stick pantyhouse on a dog?:what:

This cracks me up! What will they think of next?

Those poor dogs. That's mean to treat dogs that way. My dog thinks its mean for her to have to wear her therapy dog vest.

So... the dogs can't do their business with the hose on. So you'd have to put them on and off every time you let doggie out to go potty. Sounds like a real PITA to me. Gotta be a hoax!

So wrong!

But did y'all see the "I thought it was the Kardashian sisters...but wait...they have more hair" comment? LOL!!!

You could never do that to a cat... your life would end with a death certificate filled out in your own blood and stamped with a bloody paw print. Cats don't play that shat... :)

*betcha there is a cat, off-camera, laughing his little fuzzy boohahs off at the dogs*

You could never do that to a cat... your life would end with a death certificate filled out in your own blood and stamped with a bloody paw print. Cats don't play that shat... :)

*betcha there is a cat, off-camera, laughing his little fuzzy boohahs off at the dogs*

I have old black & white pics of a cat that liked to wear my "Tiny Tears" Doll Clothes. She also liked to be wrapped in a blanket. Then she would ride outside in my little grey Doll Carriage.

This was not a one time thing. I would dress her up on a daily basis...It would have been cool to have had You Tube in the 50's. She & I could have been famous! LOL

Sally

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back