Did Redditor admit to murder via Confession Bear macro meme?

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Redditor Confesses to Murder with Meme, Gets Doxed by Other Redditors, Deletes His Account and Disappears (Gawker)
The image macro meme Confession Bear is mostly used to bare one's soul concerning trivial matters such as loving the smell of one's own balls.

But one Redditor who goes by — or, rather, went by — "Naratto" appears to have broken the mold when he used the "advice animal" to confess a murder.

"My sister had an abusive meth addict boyfriend," Naratto claimed in a Confession Bear posted Saturday night. "I killed him with his own drugs while he was unconscious and they ruled it as an overdose."
---
"Everything from name, DOB, jobs, location, FB, Twitter, Myspace, the whole deal," per one Redditor who was around before the threads containing identifying data were ultimately deleted by the mods.

But not before someone supposedly forwarded all the information onto the FBI.

In a last-ditch effort to avoid getting "vanned," Naratto tried to put the memie back in the bottle by claiming the whole thing was a "joke."

He did, however, admit that there was "some truth behind it," but refused to say "what was true and what wasn't."
---
the rest of it, with many links, at Gawker link above

Wow, should I start confessing for my sins online with this bear meme? Let's see. I told my hubby I was reading all day. I WAS reading...Websleuths.

Redditor.....meme.....doxed.....

Boy, do I feel old.

Reddit has become a cesspit of homophobia, misogyny, racism, and a home for rape and pedophilia apologists. This confession bear meme admission doesn't surprise me. After all, was it last year or the year before when there was an ungodly long thread with men admitting to rapes. :furious:

Aside from a few subreddits, the site is nearly unusable because of the disgusting nature of much of the community.

confession-bear-murder.jpg

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/20...the-confession-bear-meme-to-reveal-his-crime/

sorry, but wthello does the titke even mean?

Redditor = a person who uses the user-generated news site reddit.com.
macro meme = a picture with text that is meant to be entertaining.
dox = to post someone else's personal information, especially as a form of vigilante punishment.

I saw this picture on one of the news sites and I swear it reminded me of everyone here

original.jpg

I saw this picture on one of the news sites and I swear it reminded me of everyone here

original.jpg
Me too, and same reaction, lol.

Oh, also in DM today, his sister (or someone claiming that role) had appeared (online via text, so who knows; that's why I didn't link the story) and said that meme boy is, basically, a twerp, and nothing about his "confession" was true at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back